Old Best Friend, New Fame

Od Skymmac

Emma and Austin have been friends since they were little. After Austin leaves for tour by being discovered on... Více

Old Best Friend: New Fame
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
SORRY!!!
Chapter 10
Ew.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

56 2 0
Od Skymmac

Chapter 9

"Austin, she's probably just sleeping. She's been through a lot today, let her rest." Destiny's voice says.

I feel Austin's strong arms go around me and picks me up. "We need to take her to the ho-" I breath deeply. Then my eyes open. Tears fill my eyes.

"I couldn't wake up." I say softly "I was awake, I couldn't move."

"I'm taking her to the hospital." Austin states.

"Austin, thank you for caring, but I think right now the best thing is rest." My mom says. Austin sighs and looks at me.

"Okay, but I'm taking her tomorrow." Austin says.

"That's fine by me." My mom says. "I'll make an appointment." My mom continued. Austin carry's me to my bedroom. He gently, slowly, lays me down.

"Where did he hurt you?" Austin asks. My eyes closed.

"Slapped my cheeks repeatedly, punched my jaw afew times, kicked my stomach and throat. Oh, also he banged my head against the wall, here.. And when I banged my head against his it didn't help." I open my eyes. He's covering his eyes, mummbling something. "Hey." I shake his arm.

"Hey, sorry." he says and un-convers his eyes.

"What were you saying.. And if it was about this being your fault then I don't wanna hear it." He stays silent. "Austin." I whine "It wasn't your fault at all."

"Yes it was." He argues. "If it weren't for me you-" 

"Shut up." I say. "I don't wanna hear it. It wasn't your fault." He sighs, giving up. He leans his head on his arms which are resting on my bed.

"I don't want to leave until you're okay." He says. I get more comfortable on my bed.

"You don't have to." I say. He nods and nuzzels his head into his arms.

The next day I wake up with Austin still sitting in my chair, leaning his arms and head on my bed, sleeping. I look under my pillow for my phone that I had forgotten yesterday. To be fair, I didn't know that was gonna happen. It's past 9 a.m, we missed school. I'm guessing our moms allowed us to do so. 

"Austin," I whisper and shake him slightly. He moans. "Aus- ow!" I exlaim. I clutch my side, his head shoots up. 

"What?" He asks protectivly. "Are you hurt?" He asks.

"I-I'm fine." I stutter. He stands up. 

"Do you need anything?" He asks, looking at me.

I shake my head. I think of yesterday. Tears fill my eyes. He sits on my bed and leans me up. He hugs me. I sob into his chest. 

"You're alright, I got you." He comferts me. He holds me tighter. "I wouldn't let that happen again." My head pounds. I put my hand on my head. He lays me down.  "Take it easy, babe." He says. I gentally pull him down with me. He smiles. 

"You should sleep," I say to him. "Somewhere besides a chair." He wraps his arms around me. He nods. My eyes get heavy, then I fall asleep.

****

"Wake up Emma, it's time to go." A voice says.

"Let her sleep. I'll bring her."  Another voice says. 

I'm being picked up and then I pass out again.

When I open my eyes again the celeling has clouds on it. I'm in the hospital. 

"Hey, Em" I voice says. I look to the right of me. 

Austin

"Hi." I say. 

"How're you feeling?" He asks.

"Good, what time is it?" I ask.

"Like, 11 ish." He says.

"A.m?" I ask.

"P.m" He replies.

"Austin, you should be home, sleeping. In a comfertable bed." I say. He shakes his head and shrugs.

"I need to make sure you're alright." He says. "I wouldn't be able to sleep." He says.

"Have you slept here?" I ask.

"A little, but like I'm close. If I was far and something happened I wouldn't be there for you." He admitts. I give a weak smile, he smiles back. I motion him over to me. He walks over.

"Lay down." I say and scoot over to one side of the bed. Austin gets under the covers and snuggles with me. "Go to sleep." I say. He kisses the top of my head.

"Okay." He says. 

After awhile he's sleeping, I can hear his faint snoring. While I'm still wide awake. 

I look to the left of me, there's my phone and a yet to be opened water bottle. I take the water bottle and take afew sips. Then I grab my phone. 

I have a lot of texts. 

'Omg Emma!! R u alright?' From Val

'Who the hell did it I'll get the shovel.' That was from Amanda. I laugh.

'Wtf! I don't see u what happened??' From Danny.

'Feel better Emma:('  From Rose.

How do they know this happened? I ask myself

 I go on Instagram. There's a picture of me on the hospital bed. 

'Still beautiful while sleeping.. Get well soon Emma'

Austin posted this. I look at the coments.

'NOOOO! #PrayForEmma'

'OMFG WHAT HAPPENED?! #PrayForEmma'

'#PrayForEmma.' I press the tag for Pray For Emma

There's multiple pictures of me, pictures of me and Austin in the videos. Pictures of the one Austin posted. I smile. I go back to Austin's picture.

I look at the coments again.

'Good. Hope she dies' 

'Haha that shows you not to kiss my Austin.' 

I move closer to Austin and put my hand  on his chest. 

"Your fans can be mean," I whisper to Austin, even though he's sleeping. "But that's okay. Most of them are really sweet." I snuggle into Austin.

I fall asleep after awhile.

Quickly after I wake up. 

"Oh good, you're up." A voice says I clear my sight. I smile at the voice. 

"Hi." I say. I look to the next of me. Austin's still sleeping next to me. I smile. 

"Your friend wouldn't leave." She says. It's a nurse. 

"Yeah." I say and smile again. I lean up.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asks. I nod. 

"Do you wanna talk to me about what had happened?" She asks.

"Sure." I say. "So, I was home alone. Austin and my mom were gone. Austin was sick, my mom was at work-" I start.

"What about your father?" She asks.

"My fathers in the military." I say. "Anyway, there was a knock at my door. I go to get it, then Austin's father was there. Austin's father used to abuse him and his mother until she left with Austin. A few weeks ago his father made an appearence to their house. He was going to be arrested but because he didn't physically hurt any of us, even though he was going to hit Austin and his mom, they let him go with a warent." I say. "Then, while I was home alone his dad came and b-banged me against the wall. He kidnapped me and abus-abused me." I start getting choked up by the memories.

"Aw, you poor thing. How's your head?" She asks.

"Fine, I think." I say. 

"Okay sweety, well you're fine. We did some tests before and you seem fine to go. " I nod. "Call if you need anything. If you like you can pack your things." 

"Okay, thank you." I say. She smiles and nods at me, then leaves the room. I look at Austin. How should I wake him? I think to myself. Simple way. I think. I softly kiss his lips. After a few seconds I disconnect my lips from his. His eyes slowly open. He smiles when he sees me there.

"Hey." He says. I blush.

"Hi." I say. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. I wince. 

"Sorry." He says. I shake my head. "Tell me if I hurt you." He says, he kisses me. He pushes all my hair behind me. He runs his fingers through my hair. I giggle. I reluctantly pull away.

"C'mon, Mr. Romantic, let's go." I say. He chuckles. 

"Wait, you're allowed to go?" He asks.

"Yup." I say. 

"Okay." He says. He stands up. We get ready. He then puts me bridal style in his arms. I giggle.

"I could walk." I say, he grins and shakes his head. 

"No. You're not in the position to walk." He says. I laugh.

We walk out. "Close your eyes, pretend you're sleeping." Austin whispers to me. I close my eyes. Austin walks. "Emma Anderson." Austin's voice says.

"Yes, um, who are you. Like for her."

"Bestfriend.. And neighbor." He adds.

"We're gonna need proof from her that she knows you." The lady's voice says.

"Oh," Austin says. "Em, wake up for a sec." He says. I flutter my eyes open, pretending I was sleeping. 

"Hi." I say.

"Hey, the lady just needs to ask you a question." He says and nods his head toward the lady. I sit up and wrap my arms around Austin's neck.

"Hi." I say to the lady.

"Hi sweetheart. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you knew him. What is he to you exactly?" She asks. I smile at her.

"My bestfriend." I say. She nods and smiles.

"Okay, go ahead out."

"Thank you." I say. Austin puts me on my feet.

"Go ahead out. I'll meet you." He says, he lightly taps my butt out. I giggle and walk toward the exit. "Thanks for concerning about who she was with." I hear Austin say. I hear a slight laugh.

"No problem. I wish I had a good friend like you to care so much." The lady says. "Have a good day now." The lady says.

"You too." Austin says. He walks over to me. "Hey, beautiful." I laugh, roll my eyes and shake my head. He leads me to his car. "You do know you're beautiful, right?" He asks.

"I think you use it a bit too much, it's like ware it out." He looks at me.

"Your beauty will never ware out. You're like pages in a book, each day is something new, something bold. It's why I feel the way I do about you." He says. We drive home. When we get there he hugs me. "I'm gonna let you rest." He says. I groan. He laughs. He pecks my lips. We turn around to walk to our houses. 

As I start walking a serious voice comes from Austin. 

"Oh, wait." He turns. I turn too. He has a serious face. "Emma," He says. Uh oh. He rarely uses my actual name 'Emma' he usally calls me 'Em'. I look at him a little scared. His serious face turns to a grin. "I love you." He says and rushes into his house, not giving me a moment to reply. I stand there in shock.

He said it.

He said he loves me.

I love you too, Austin.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

404 15 17
Emma has always liked Travis but things just never seemed to work in her favour. Maybe now she's 18 and Travis is finally single, life might change...
344 33 31
Zach and Emma have been best friends since they were first born. As they got older they started developing feelings for each other but Zach found ano...
259 7 12
Emma and Jack had a happy relationship, until they didn't anymore. Jack left Emma without an explanation and Emma wondered why. Will she find out? A...
16.2K 546 25
When I first met Emma she hit me like a title wave, I guess that's what happens when you try hitting on a girl and she immediately replies by calling...