Satisfaction Being. (FINISHED...

By queenkey012

Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.17 Continued
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Clearing up any confusions.
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
57.
58
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
!!!!
🤪🤪
Its out yall!
My baaabiesss.

Ch.10

4.7K 131 33
By queenkey012

Brooklyn

Saturday we didn't do much but chill and go to the mall. Today was Sunday and I was excited to go and talk to the lord and give my praise. August was being grumpy this morning which was Making It harder for us to leave simply because he wouldn't wake up. Being late to church would result in nothing but bad things.

"August get up come on get dressed."

"I will in a min."

"August it's 8:20.. the service starts at 9 bro."

I said while hitting him with a pillow til he got up. Once he got up He hopped into the shower. I was wearing a yellow sundress. Jasmine was Still freshening up in her room. I wasn't nervous for today more like Ready to just get it over with and I'm sure August could say the same. This weekend has really been the best for me and August. I've learned so much about him I just feel like When we go home everything will be perfect.

Leaving out the house and getting into the car it was already cold because we had the air blasting while we were getting ready. Cali was warm but it had a breeze and it felt good, here in Texas the heat was unbearable. Approaching the church the three of us walked into the church. Spotting my abuela and mom We walked over to them. Once we got closer I seen my dad and his side of the family sitting down.
Greeting everyone We all sit down as the service began.

"Hallelujah. Amen!!" My mom shouted from the crowd.

"Jesus you live through us! You live through me! You make us stronger each and every day by giving us things we THINK we cant accomplish! Jesus you are amazing!" The preacher shouted while jumping up and down.

After a while the bucket came around as we All put money in the basket. August put 300 in there causing all my family to look over in shock.

"August that's not really appropriate." My mom whispered.

"Na I know. Today service just did a lot fa me. Open up a lot so I wanted ta thank him." He said shrugging it off.

August had money to blow that's for sure and now that I know where it all came from put it together as to how much money he would just blow at a time. I did care about the drugs part I just didn't want him to get hurt. Anything to do with drugs will have you dead or in jail because people don't play about what they pay for and the sellers don't pay about they money. Instead of pressing the issue now and here I decided to do that another time.

Our church always held a lunch type of thing in a hall down the street. Anybody was welcomed if you attended the service. Once we approached the hall we all got out. After saying grace we all dug into our food. Our plates were all soul food. I decided to get my apologies over with.

"Well Granny And Aunt Sherry I wanna apologize because of my language. Yall are my elders and it was wrong of me to speak to you guys like that."  I said wiping my mouth a little bit.

"Yeah I'm sorry fa my language to y'all too. You too Danny it was wrong of me." August said apologizing to my aunt and granny and my Father.

we didn't apologize for anything but that. If anything they should be apologizing to the both of us but because their so stubborn I knew they wouldn't.

"Don't y'all have anything to say to August?" My mom said eyeing them down.

"Excuse me?" My Aunt Sherry said.

"Y'all disrespected August and his ways. Just because you don't like someone don't mean you have to be rude and I think you guys should apologize."

"I think you should mind your business. I should be able to tell my granddaughter my opinion with out being judge for it." My granny said.

"Granny I didn't judge you about it. I get you don't like him for what ever reason but you don't have to disrespect him in front of me or him. It's so uncalled for." I spat.

"Well maybe you should have better taste Brooklyn." Katrina said.

"Ya know I'm tired of this. I'm tired of y'all constantly disrespecting my grand baby and my Daughter. They can put up with you bitches but I will not!" My Abuela shouted over everyone causing everybody to become quiet.

"What did you just say?" My granny snapped.

"You heard me! Y'all ain't nothin but trouble. I ain't been here more then two weeks and I already don't wanna be around y'all. My grand baby can Date whoever she wants period."

"Don't come back acting as if you been some super woman. You and Yo daughter ain't as real as y'all seem." My Aunt Sherry said.

"Y'all haven't been there. When you were little Brooklyn go ahead and ask your mom where you were living for a long period of time." My granny said.

Looking up at my mom her eyes began to grow wide.

"Wh-what you mean?" I said.

"Yo daddy raped you bitch!" Katrina spat!

"Mo-mommy what is she talking about?"

"He fucking raped you! Ya moms let him for some fucking money! You had to stay with us for weeks because every time you went home you would scream and fucking cry! You feared this fuckin man. & they paid me to keep quiet but since you acting like you don't fuck with us why should I keep the secret?" My granny Shouted over everyone.

My eyes began to water as I felt the tears start to flow down my face. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Honey.." My mom said sighing.

"Mom is it fucking true?"

"Look it's not that-"

"Is it fucking true?" I said cutting her off.

"Look baby. This company offered us 2 million to Make a tape with you and your father. You were 7. I regret doing it man I really do but this was our only way out, you can't be mad At me. If I didn't do it then I would of got deported too."

Looking at my dad I felt a instant sick feeling. I couldn't understand how a mother could ever do something so selfish because of their own needs or wants. I learned something today for when I have a baby. To always put it first no matter what the sacrifices are for me.

"Did you know?" I said asking my abuela.

"Ofcourse I didn't know mija."

Getting up I fixed my dress and gave august the look that I was beyond ready to go and Jasmine got the hint and stood up as well. Not saying a word we walked out the Hall and got into the car. Not saying anything then only thing that could be heard was the Air beaming through the vents. I just wanted to leave this town completely and never come back.

August

I could see the look in my baybeh's eyes. I knew she was hurt I mean who wouldn't be. I just wanted to be there fa ha but I know she gotta cope with haself first. It was fucked up of her fam to even do dat or keep it from ha. We had our flight back home lata so as soon as we got back to the hotel she started packing fast. She then pulled out a bottle of Hennessy off the bed stand that I've been sipping on since we got here. She began to down the rest of it.

"Baybeh since when do you Drink?" I asked.

"Since I've been lied too. Since I've been hurt. That's when. Any other questions?"

"I understand you mad baybeh. I ain't do nun doe so you can't be mad at me. Just let me be Thea for you."

"Nah I'm straight. Honestly. My family especially my parents are my everything. I guess I don't remember anything because they made up for it making me forget. I just.. I don't know I'm ready to go."

Nodding I went up behind her and hugged her waist. I moved her hair to the other side of her neck and began kissing on it slowly leaving wet kisses up and down her neck. I just wanted to show that I was gon be there fa ha.

"You mad at me?"

She Stood there and said nothing. So I put my hands down her pants and began to stroke her fast in and out leaving all her juices on my fingers.

"I said are you mad at me?"

"No-no baby I'm not!" She panted.

With me being Happy with my answer I took my hands from out her pants and turned her around quickly so that we were now face to face. I took my fingers and slid them in her mouth and she began to suck on them getting my member hard.

"We a finish dis at home lil baybeh." I said slapping her ass.

After we finished packing we all got some McDonald's and got on our flight. Once we got off the plane we Took Jasmine back home and then we were on our way.

Brooklyn

August and Jasmine made everything okay for now. I was still hurt most definitely but I just wanted to move past everything and start over Happy with August. Get married maybe have some kids, I just want my own family to be loyal to. something I ain't ever have from mines. Once we dropped jasmine off at home we decided to go to Walmart and get some things because I know we didn't have things in our house before we left. Walking in We headed straight to the back to get milk and pizza rolls and stuff.

"Look bae." I yelled and then I began hitting the whip and began to playfully twerk while August laughed and then came behind me and started to dance and smack my ass. Leaving us laughing so hard. After checking out We vibed to some music like we do daily until we arrived home. While August grabbed the groceries I grabbed our suitcases. Approaching the door first August stayed out a little bit to smoke. I seen a note that was attached to our door that read....

"You killed my nigga man, you think ima let you and yo bitch walk around here while my nigga 6 feet under. Yeah y'all funny. I'm at y'all heads and that's on my mama nigga."

Running off the porch I Ran to the car to show August the note.

"Babe oh my god. Look!"

While reading he just shook his head. I noticed that my baby was very observant. He doesn't react to much about anything he's always just quiet which lets me know he's thinking.

"Do we have to leave?" I said.

"Nah not tonight we not. We a be Ight. We leaving tomorrow doe."

Going in we showered and climbed into the bed. We were way to tired to even speak about the little vacation or the note we had just received so we just laid there together until we fell asleep. 
———————-

How y'all feel about Brooklyn's parents??

Who y'all think sent that note??

Please give me feedback💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
605K 21.8K 36
August Alsina fan fiction!!! Meet Eden, a young ,humble woman in her early 20's who does nothing but work. Working at a local boutique, Eden tries...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...