Ch.34

Brooklyn

After hours and hours of labor and pushing Baby KJ was finally here and as beautiful as ever.

"Do you wanna hold him?" Jasmine asked.

I nodded willingly.

When Kyrie put him in my arms he had a Tommy Hilfiger onesie on that said "No my names not tommy, but one question, would you wanna be my god mommy?"

With that I began to bust out in tears. He was so cute and jasmine and Kyrie were so thoughtful.

"Ofcourse I will baby." I said pinching his nose gentle.

Picking up my phone I FaceTimed August.

"Goodmornin'"

"Look baby.. he's here. Look at his shirt!"

"Look at da lul man. Dats dope baybeh for real."

"Yup. So with that being said, Kyrie and Jasmine is Kehlani's Godparents as well."

"Dats expected. So dats my god son?"

I looked up and Kyrie and Jasmine both nodded.

"Yup. Ugh I can't wait til you get home. My birthday is in a few weeks."

"I know baybeh. I'a be home soon."

"Okay, I love you."

"I luh you mo."

With that being said I hung up. Since the baby was born I decided to leave, I didn't want everybody to be crowded in this little room making jamsine uncomfortable. I know she didn't mind but when I had Kehlani I wanted my own space.

Gathering me and Kehlani's things I was on my way out.

Pulling off August's mother began to call me.

"Hi mama."

"Hi baybeh. Whea my granddaughta?"

"She's back there being a crybaby as usual."

"Don't do her." She laughed. "I seen August on a tour again."

"Ofcourse." I said sarcastically.

"You don't seem to happy about that."

"I'm not. I mean I'm happy he's doing what he loves and I'm happy he's out the drug mess but I just feel like a single mother and with me being prega-"

"Your what?"

"Oops. I forgot to tell you. I'm expecting another one."

"How the hell did y'all forget to tell me?"

"Just been busy with opening the shop and stuff I'm so sorry mom. But yeah. We don't know the gender yet."

"Mm. I ain't forgiving y'all for a long time but Brooklyn, men gotta do whatever it is they need to do to make it for they family. You was da one encouraging him da most to do this Music shit.

"I know ma. I just have to suck it up."

"Do Whatever makes you happy."

"Okay."

I hung up. Pulling up to the house Kehlani was sleep so I put her in her play pin in the living room and began to clean the whole house. Once I was finished I took a quick shower.

The rest of the day would be me and my daughter chilling and enjoying eachother.

**

"What would you like done today?"