Ch.32

Not being able to un rap the rope it was to tight. Once it was loose, he was still breathing so he must of just did it. I couldn't even believe this. He was laying on the floor. I kept checking his pulse and it was still active. Grabbing my phone I called the emergency room. Once they said they were on the way I called Travis and Kyrie.

Life was hitting me way to hard right now and all I wanted to do was sit and cry. Once the people came they came rushing in so I yelled letting them know we were downstairs. Immediately putting him on the bed they rolled him up the stairs and I hoped in the back seat.

Once We got to the hospital they rushed him in the back causing me to wait in the waiting room. A few moments later Travis and Kyrie came walking in.

"Brooklyn what the fuck happend?"Kyrie said rushing in.

"He um.. try to uh. Kill him self."

Seeing Travis in a state of mind of hurt I think this might of just set everything off from him. His girl cheated on him, he's now facing the year of his brothers death and now the one brother he has left is trying to end it himself.

Kyrie held me in his arms for what it seemed to be hours. After a while I wanted to talk to Travis who was pacing back and fourth still.

"Travis?"

"Hm?"

"I know your more past hurt right now but it would make me really happy if we consoled together. Please.."

"I ain't really for dat. I just want da news and den I'll be on my way. Dis to much."

"Yeah.. it's a lot for me too. We have a daughter that's not even one yet and we have a baby on the way. I kinda need him more than ever right now."

"exactly bruh. Dats why I don't get why he we would even do dis shit bro."

Seeing a few tears fall from his eyes I chose to hold mines together for the sake of Travis. He pulled me into a deep warm hug that lasted up in til the Doctors walked up to the front of the room.

"Family of August Alsina?"

We all rose. Going up to the doctor I tried to predict what was coming out of his month before he actually said it.

"Who Lives with August?"

"Me."

"And your name is?"

"Brooklyn Anderson. I'm the fiancé."

"Okay I'm going to need you to come to the back with me."

"Man what? Hell no im his brotha I deserve to hea whateva she bout to."

Looking back he could tell that in my eyes I was so emotionally tired and drained. He step back and I let out a sigh. Placing Kehlani in Travis arms I walked to the back.

"What's going on in the household? Why did he chose to do this?"

"Everything is good at home. We both have good paying jobs and a healthy daughter and a kid on the way.. today is his brothers birthday and he's just completely out of it."

"Well Good thing you came home when you did. He survived. Would you like to go take a look at him?"

I simply nodded.

Walking to the back I took a deep breathe before walking in. When I was in the room he stared blankly at nothing In particular. I sat down quietly and just examined his body.

"You have Kids August.." I trailed off.

Seeing that he wasn't going to speak I kept going.

"They fucking need you! I need you! But you were so ready to take your self away from us that maybe.. maybe you don't deserve us. You
were about to leave us alone with out you and you think it's ok. You think it's fucking okay!"