Ch.13

August & Brooklyn in the cover photo.

Brooklyn

Today was the day I would be flying out some of August's closest family. I decided to wear Nothing to revealing just so I can give a good impression to his family. We've been in our new house for Two weeks now and everything has been going great. Our baby is still breeched & I'm still not showing what so ever. August was out at the gym this morning and I was going to pick up His family at the airport in a few moments. When August got back I planned for him to walk in and there they would be on the couch or something.

Once I got the text that they were landing soon I grabbed my keys and my purse and I was on my way. Pulling up at the airport I waited for Travis to tell me what gate they were at. Once I was told I pulled up and seen Three little girls and A woman and Travis. Once they got in I smiled.

"Hi Travis. And you are?" I said looking in the mirror at the woman.

"I'm Chandra. I'm the mother of August's nieces."

"Oh okay. What's your guys names?"

"I'm Amaylia."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 9."

"Okay. How about you mama?"

"I'm kayden, I'm 7."

"And you?"

"I'm chaylen. I'm 5."

Smiling I decided to introduce my self.

"Well I'm August's girlfriend. I'm Brooklyn. You girls are beautiful."

As they thanked me I turned up some music and We were on our way. About 20 minuets away from the house August called me.

"Wassup baybeh. Whatchu doin?"

"Hi babe and nothing out getting you a surprise."

"A surprise? Hmm like what?"

"It's a surprise silly. Are you home?"

"Nah we shoppin' you want sum?"

"No babe. Don't come home til I say so."

"Man Ight. I love you mama."

"I love you too."

Getting off the phone I vibed to some more music. I was going to cook dinner for all of us tonight as they caught up on lost time and for me to see my baby happy I hope. Pulling up I showed them to the guess room. The girls would be sharing a room with their mom and Travis would have his own room. Once I started cooking Chandra came into the kitchen.

"So how did you guys meet?"

"It's a long story." I laughed.

"Well I'm here to listen."

"Basically I was an abusive Relationship. August noticed it and dragged me out of it causing him to get shot and almost lost his life. He faught for me and after that very moment I knew this Is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life."

"Wow. I really do miss August. He's all my girls talk about. It's sad we had to come to this."

"Why you block him out y'all life?" I said turning my back to her.

"Once I lost my Boyfriend of 6 plus years I lost my self. I started drinking all the time to the point I couldn't even take care of my kids. Ms.Sheila basically had them living with her which was a wake up call. My girls miss their daddy so much and I can't even Do anything about it. With amaylia being the oldest she notices more that her father is no longer with us. The other day they had bring your dad to school day and she had no one to bring. And she just cried and cried and it's sad you can't do anything about it." She said wiping a few tears off her face.