Ch.16

Waking up the next morning I got in the shower and through on all black and I had my hair into a high bun. I decided to let Jasmine know on the plan. I guess me and C were taking a risk considering the fact she could be working with them but We need her regardless because if they see us were dead. I shouldn't be involve with this but honestly they caused my baby so much pain a few months ago and I ain't feel that at all. Revenge is a bitch.

Once C came to pick us up we went to a little coffee shop somewhere in the middle of no where to discuss what's about to go down. As we set I ordered a Carmel frappe as jasmine did the same.

"Ight now. Explain to me you and Dis nigga relationship." He said adjusting his glasses on his face to Jasmine.

"Well we met when Brooke found out she was pregnant. He reached out to me. We started talking on the phone, texting all through the day. He seemed so interested in my mind and not just my body. I thought I had something real. Last night Him and his sister came over and I offered Brooklyn to come eat with us but she denied which I'm glad she did. They basically asked me who lived with me & I said Brooklyn was staying with me for a while. Then they just started asking so many questions about her and stuff which seemed fishy to me. But me thinking I'm in Love I thought they were just trying to see what kind of people I hung around. But now it's all coming together."

"Hm."

"Well see what do we do?" I asked sipping my iced drink.

"I gotta plan. Pay close attention."

"Ight So Jasmine tomorrow night you gon invite that nigga over. you gon get him real heated up in a sexual manner while me and Brooklyn go find her a little Glock. Then you handcuff that nigga once I hit you up. When we come in Brooklyn gon let off a few shots into this nigga dome. Ima bring backup cuz I'm sure he gon have the same. Den I'a handle da body process from hea. Den after all dat I want you to call Amber over and Talk to ha bout his where abouts. And then Brooklyn gon Shoot her ass up too. Period."

Nodding in agreement, I wasn't ever the violent type unless I needed to be. When it came down to my Cousin and August and now my child I would never play about them. I wouldn't ever play bout Jasmine either. So nervous about shooting a gun was An understatement but I knew I would be removing all the hurt and pain they caused me.

He dropped us back off and we basically just watched movies. Jasmine could still be the Enemy but We will work that out when the time comes. We ordered pizza and we just watched tv the rest of the night til we fall asleep.

————-

Waking up today was the day. Once a week August could call me in the morning and I awaiting for my call. I hopped in the shower and through on a Nike sweat outfit. I would be handling serious business today that I think I'm prepared for. Slipping on my Jordan's my phone rung so I jumped on to the bed and Answered it.

"You have a incoming call from Inmate 667. Tap 5 to accept the call."

"5."

"Helluh."

"Hiiii babyyy."

"Why you sound so happy?"

"Cause I'm talking to my baby. How's it going in there papa?"

"It's Ight mane. I ain't worried bout my self im worried bout you and my Daughta man. It's killin me knowin I gotta be in hea. I can't even protect y'all."

"Baby I told you I had everything under control."

"The fuck dats supposed to mean? You ain't doin shit. You carryin my baybeh. You need to be out the way and inna house."