Ch.21

August in the cover photo.

Brooklyn

Today was Christmas Eve. August was still sleeping this morning of course but it was perfect because I was going to get his family and my family from the airport today.

Getting out of quietly he shuffled around in his sleep.

"Wea you goin' baybeh?"

Dammit.

"Um To the grocery store. You want anything?"

"Some hot cheetoes."

Nodding I went into the bathroom to wash my face and shower. I through on some black leggings and a greenish sweater with some white vans. Grabbing my purse I pecked August's lips a few times before leaving out the house. Getting into the car I put on some Kirk Franklin just because I was in a gospel time mood.

Pulling up to the airport I got my family first from their gate.

"My god. Baby your so big." My mother said giving me a hug.

I gave Kyrie a Hug also.

Kissing My abuela I helped them get in. I took August's truck this time to fit every one.

"Okay Guys well the others should be at that gate in 6 minuets." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Who are the others?" My mom asked.

"August's family. His Sister in law. His brother and his nieces and his um mom."

"Why you hesitate when you said mom?"

"Because August hasn't seen or talked to his mother in a long time. I don't know how he is gonna react."

"I'm pretty sure he's gonna love it." She said patting my shoulder.

Once I seen Travis I pulled up a little bit. Getting out the car as quick I could I greated the best nieces in the world.

"Is that TT baby?" I cooed picking up Chaylen. I pecked her cheek a few times before setting her down to give Ameliya and Kayden a Hug.

Then to Chandra.

"Oh my god Brooklyn your so fat now. I love it."

I playfully rolled my eyes. I mean it was true.
Giving her a hug. I went to Travis.

"Heyy Travis how you been?"

"Shit I'm livin. I see you looking pregnant more then ever."

We both shared a laugh. Preparing my self mentally I started to make my way to August's mother.

"Nice to meet you I'm Brooklyn, and you are?"

"I'm Sheila. You can call me Mama tho." She bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you." She Sighed into my shoulder.

"For what?" I nervously smiled.

"For giving me another grandchild. I never thought August would give me one of those. And for letting me back into my Son life."

Brushing it off I smiled letting them all get loaded in. Before pulling off I wanted to make sure everybody was settled and knew who every one was.

"Well Mom This Sheila, August's mother. Mama Sheila this my mom Marlene."

"It's a pleasure to me you." My mom said reaching back for a handshake.

"Sheila, this is my grandmother. She likes to be called abuela because that's Spanish for grandmother."