Ch.33

"I love you baybeh."

"I love you too."

"I'a be back. I got a surprise for you when I get back."

"Okay."

He left out the house. For the month he had a few shows so he would be gone for two weeks or so. I was still very much pregnant and raising Kehlani alone when he wasn't here was hard. I would be lying if I said I didn't have help though.

Going down the stairs with Kehlani in my arms I sat her in the play pin in the living room so I can get started on breakfast.

Walking to the kitchen my phone began to ring. Sean was FaceTiming me. I know I know, I shouldn't even be conversating with this man but I was and I knew what I was doing was wrong. It wouldn't even be on no flirting type shit but I was still entertaining him.

"Wassup bae."

"Boy quit playin, I am not yo bae." I laughed a little bit.

"Where your man?"

"Just left for tour."

He grinned a little bit.

"Ew boy why are you smiling?"

"Lemme and My son come through."

"Nah I rather me and Lani come over."

"Dats coo too. I'll send you da address."

Hanging up I continued on with what I was doing. After feeding lani I got her dressed. The only reason I didn't want Sean over is because he does not need to know where I live.

Pulling up once we got to the door he opened it.

"Come In come in."
Walking in I sat Kehlani on my lap.

"where's your baby mama?"

"She flaked on me a long time ago. She don't even check in on her son."

"What's his name? I never got to ask."

"Sean jr."

"I'm sorry. It must be hard raising a kid alone."

"Most definitely. Ain't it hard on you?"

I laughed a little bit.

"I have a baby father who is very much involved in my kids li-"

"Kids?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Damnnnnn, you getting knocked up left and right."

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed.

"I never see you around with him doe."

"Because he's a busy man."

I was interrupted by a phone call from Jasmine.

"The baby is coming Brookie. Can you meet me at the hospital ASAP?"

"Yes yes, I'm on my way."

My friend is having her baby. I'll catch you later okay?"

"Ight."

**

Pulling up to the hospital I unsnapped Kehlani out her car seat and went into the hospital. Walking into her room, she was lying there in pain as expected. Kyrie was right next to her looking so nervous as he should be.

"Aw my poor baby, how many centimeters?"

"3"

"Kyrie you look like your about to shit yourself."

"Cuz I am mane."

I laughed a little bit sitting Kehlani's car seat down.

"The baby won't be here for a while, you can go home if you want."jasmine said wiping a few of her tears.

"No. Are you kidding me? I might run home to
Get some clothes for me and lani but I'm not leaving til my nephew is here."

"this is why I love you."

About an hour or two has passed and Jasmine was still crying out in pain, but before it got passed 6 centimeters I wanted to make sure I was set to stay. Kehlani was being so fussy so I needed to make a run home for clothes and to Kroger to get her pineapples because the cold juiciness made her fussiness go away for some reason.

After going in and out the house I went to the store. Grabbing what I needed I went to go check out before being stopped.

"Missed me?"

Turning around it was my sick father. The person I never wanted to see again.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Why shouldn't I be? Yo mama left me, you did too. I'm getting my family back babygirl." He said nudging my arm a little bit.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I pulled back.

"I want nothing to do with you! I hate your disgusting stupid ass and I wish you'd stay the fuck out my life." I yelled causing a seen.

"Mam is this man bothering you?" A security guard came up behind me.

"Yes, yes he is."

Watching them pull him away from me I checked out and quickly got into my car. The tears forming was just what I knew would happen. Pulling off I started getting a FaceTime call from August.

"Hey baybeh."

"Hi." I sniffled.

"I'm jus now checkin' my phone, I got Kyrie's message saying dat dey baybeh onna way."

"Yeah, He is."

"Why you not wit dem?"

"I was, I just left to go get some clothes and get some pineapples for lani."

"You been cryin?"

"No."

"Why it look like it den?"

"August, I don't know. I'm not really in the mood."

"Brooklyn."

"Ok fine. I ran into my dad in the store a few minutes ago, he was tryna grab all on my arm and stuff calling me baby girl. I-Im just so scared of him." I started balling again.

"Nah Nah, Baybeh look at me."

I looked up and wiped my tears a little bit.

"You ain't got nun to ta be scared of mane. Fuck him. Whatcha want me to do? Kill him! Cause you know I will."

"No. We just can't keep killing people aug. I just want a restraining order or something."

"I'a handle it. Gon head and attend to yo bestfriend. Call me in a lul bit."

Getting off the phone I drove off. Pulling up to the hospital I got out watching my surroundings. Going into her room she was hollering in pain. Kyrie looked so nervous and scared it was so cute. Kehlani was however sleep on Travis in one of the hospital chairs. Now it was just a waiting game.

**

This chapter is really short but I've been so busy. So I want to atleast put something out there. The next chapter is about to be bomb❤️👀