61.

Brooklyn

"Mam I'm sorry that's just the pricing."

This lady said my lash extensions shouldn't be 100 dollars and she wasn't going for the pricing. In all honestly this is L.A nothing is going to be completely cheap. Plus my lashes last up to two months.

"Either get them or don't but I'm Not gonna argue with you."

Rolling her eyes she turned out the door and surprisingly their was someone right behind her when she walked away. Somebody I never thought I would see again.

"Hey Brooklyn."

"Bitch don't get slapped up."

"Why you so intense?"

"Melanie I'm not gon even pretend that I don't wanna beat your ass cause I'm sure it's written all over my face. Get the hell out my shop."

"Oooooo you still mad I had yo baby daddy all up in this."

"Nah not really considering the fact you had to drug him for him to even want to do anything with you." I laughed. "Your a goof ball and you have 5 seconds to get the hell out my shop before I beat your ass."

She laughed and left out. Bitch literally had nothing better to do but keep tabs on me. I found it funny.

The rest of the day went by fast. We were busy as hell but that was expected since we just opened.

Clocking out I assigned someone to lock up and I left out.

I went to the store to get some stuff to cook for dinner and then I was on my way to my baby's.

Opening up the door I stood there for a second just trying to comprehend what I was hearing.

"Yeah you like that? Huh?"

"Yeahhhh fuck this pussy baby."

Running up the stairs I ran into the room to see nothing there.

Atleast this nigga ain't fucking in my damn bed.

Going to the guest room that was right next to it I busted in to see Chris fucking some broad.

I didn't know if I should be pissed at the fact he's fucking in my house or if I should be relived that it isn't August.

I closed the door still shocked and went downstairs to the loft to see August writing some music and Kehlani playing with some toys right next to him.

"Baby you know Chris got a girl up there?"

"Yeah."

"Why? Don't he have a house?"

"You know he got a bitch karruache. He ain't tryna slip up."

"I should snitch on his ass."

"Chill out." He laughed.

"What you working on?"

"Just music. Bouta head to da studio to record wit Chris and Nicki and dem."

"Do you mind do you mind." I started singing the song they've been working on. "That's gon blow up. I love that song."

"And I luh you. Round 65 tonight?"

"I'm good." I laughed running out the room with him hot on my tail.

He picked up me and slammed me on the couch and we just laid there.