Honey Bunny

pocketbangtan द्वारा

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... अधिक

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Mouth to Mouth

354K 14.4K 22.8K
pocketbangtan द्वारा

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage Jungkook is Drunk
Drunk rabbits are not capable of controlling their instincts. They also do not like clothing. For future reference~

Y/N's POV
He tries to get out of the bathtub, and you almost pass out.

"Nooooooooooo!!"

As your drunk rabbit clumsily heaves himself out of the white-frothed water, you lunge for a towel.

But, it's too late.

He's already out. You can hear the water dripping down his body and onto the tile floor, his bright red shoes squeaking on the tile with every step.

You can't look now; so just stay where you are, staring blankly at the wall in front of you with your back to Jungkook, trying to think of a way to get him in clothes and keep him out of trouble until he sobers up.

Mid-though, Jungkook snakes his arms around your hips from behind, moulding his damp body against your back. You can feel the water that's left on his skin as it seeps into your clothing, and you wince at the uncomfortable sensation.

"NoOnA," Jungkook hiccups into your ear. "NoooonAaA you're a avoiiidiNgngnNnG meee why why what did I doo? I've been shush a gOoOoood boy." His silky hairbrushes your neck as he buries his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling deeply. "You don't loooooooovve me anyshmore, rig-ght noonA?"

You sigh, about to open your mouth and negate his question when his hands, which are splayed across your lower stomach, suddenly tighten.

"Oh!" Jungkook yells suddenly, laughing at the sound of his own voice when it echoes off the bathroom tiles. "I furgot Y/N, you hash to drink too!"

"What?" is all you're able to get out before Jungkook's dragging you, towel and all, into the kitchen.

Still naked.

You keep your eyes closed, shielding yourself from seeing anymore. At the condition you're in, you don't know how you'll react to seeing him naked.

That might end up very, very bad.

You let Jungkook drag you through the hall, feeling his balance wobble as he tries to move while drunk on two and half bottles of Soju.

"Noona you havta drink too!"

Peeling your eyes open into a tiny slot, you see Jungkook giving you a massive grin as he waves the half-empty bottle in front of you.

"What?! No!" Avoiding the green glass being shoved into your hands, you take a step back from Jungkook. "Look, Kookie, you need to put this towel on for me, okay? Then we'll get you to bed and you can sleep off-"

"No!" He huffs, crossing his arms over his muscular bare chest in a way that makes his biceps bulge. "This is for Y/N! You gotta drink it with me!"

"Noona," you correct him quickly. Then, "Jungkook, I am not drinking. Put this towel on now."

Eyes clouded with alcohol and anger narrow into black slits, and Jungkook's lips twitch in irritation on one side. "Y/N drink."

Oh goodness. What's with this sudden refusal to use honorifics?! He's never allowed to even look at alcohol again after this.

"Jungkook!" You fist your hands on your hips, feeling like a mother. "Listen to me, if you don't put this towel on right now, I'm going to-mmf!"

You can't finish your sentence.

Jungkook doesn't let you.

Instead, as you're speaking, the rabbit takes a huge swing of Soju from the bottle in his hand. Then he curls an arms around your waist and, faster than you can process, slams you into his bare chest.

You shriek and spread your hands across the smooth heat of his collarbone for balance, gaping up into his face that's adopted a look of dark heat and lust.

Then he smashes his lips to yours.

WHaT tHe fRIcK??????

They're fevered and smooth from the alcohol, and you gasp against the feel of them them.

When your mouth opens with the motion, Jungkook allows his lips to part slightly, spilling the Soju from his mouth to yours. The stream of liquid is warm from the heat of his mouth as it rolls over your tongue.

You have no choice but to swallow.

The Soju burns it's way into your stomach, and Jungkook pulls away from you. His black eyes watch you, lazily, and his tongue swipes over his lips. Those pretty black eyes disappear as he shuts them. "Mm, Noona. You tashte better than I thought you would."

If his voice wasn't still slurred, you would be punching him right now.

Or maybe not.

You can't speak, can't breathe. Your heart is pounding, and you wonder if he can feel it through the thin material of your shirt.

"What was that, Jungkook?!" you yell, fingers hovering over your lips.

He doesn't look guilty. Instead, ha head cocks to the side and he gazes at you with heavy-lidded eyes. "I had ta make you drink it. Hyung said. Dontshu you like it, Y/N?"

You blush and don't answer, at a loss for words.

How much did Jimin teach him, exactly? How much does he know?

Your answer comes in the form of Jungkook hauling you back to him, cupping your jaw in his large hand and kissing you again. He captures your lips with his, using his mouth to spread yours wide so he can slip his tongue inside.

Oh crap.

You tremble, hands shaking as he kisses you so deep and hot that you feel a blasting heat surge like a wave over your body.

Jungkook lets his tongue glance over your bottom lip, then bites it, raking his teeth across the tender skin. His lips encompass your top one, and he sucks roughly before pulling away completely. You whimper at the sensation, grasping uselessly at his shoulders in an attempt to pull him back.

You want more.

No, scratch that, you need more.

It's like something has been slumbering inside of you, and the movement of his mouth on yours has awoken it.

Jungkook allows you to draw him back, a tiny, smug smile curving up the side of his mouth. He kisses you again, and presses you to him so your bodies touch everywhere.

"Noona's been sooooo bad," he purrs against your lips. Leaning forward, you strain for contact with  Jungkook's mouth, but he avoids your kiss. His lips drop to your ear, parting to lick a hot trail up the shell.

You're panting now and so is he, your chests heaving in sync as you get lost in each other.

Jungkook pushes you back a little, your hips hitting the kitchen counter. He bends over, dragging his open mouth in a burning trail from under your ear to your collarbone, where he continues to suck and bite at your skin, and leave wet open-mouthed kisses.

You tilt your head to give him better access to the expanse of your skin, his mouth working you into a frenzy of heat and want.

"Ah," you gasp when he lets a low, tortured moan vibrate through your skin.

"Y/N," Jungkook mutters. "Whydyo do that?"

Huh?

He stops kissing you, letting his head rest on your shoulder. His hair tickles the side of your jaw, and he turns his head sideways to place an itty bitty kiss on your neck. "Whydya act like you don't want meee it's sho shad. It makes me shad..."

He trails off into silence, leaning his body against you. He goes limp.

"Jungkook?" you breathe.

He passed out.

You yell and wrap your arms around him, levering his weight against you in an attempt to keep hm from sliding to the floor.

Slowly, you let both of you slide to the floor, cradling him in your arms. You come to rest on the floor with Jungkook laying between your legs, his soft breaths hitting your neck. Gently, you take the towel that had fallen to the floor durning his kisses and drape it over his naked waist.

His words echo in your mind, making you frown in contemplation.

Why do you act like you don't want me? It's so sad.

Why are you doing this?

What's the point?

It's obvious that you want each other, so what exactly is holding you back?

He's a rabbit.

But he isn't a rabbit right now. He's human, and he knows what he's doing.

He's younger.

So? In the big picture, what does that matter?

What does anything matter?

You stare down at the sleeping man in your arms, tenderly running your fingers through his hair.

It's time to admit that you don't have a reason to not be with him.

It's time to admit that maybe you want to be his.

[A/N]
Unedited
😀

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

181K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...
228K 7.1K 31
"don't you remember me?" started 5-7-17; ended 31-8-17 HIGHEST RANK: #310 IN FANFICTION