My Heart Beats Only For You |...

By Ramzz005

Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY... More

1 | "Nightmare"
2 | "Cop"
3 | "Second chance?"
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's note
Chapter31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Covers
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Bonus Chapter
Caution:Don't ignore
Important..
Covers 2

Chapter 65( revised)

3.7K 145 2
By Ramzz005

I wrote about Rajeev also...

Enjoy the chapter..

Aditya pov:

I was really shocked to see her with Janvi.. She is Janvi's best friend.. Oh God!!It was really shocking... Even she was in a utter shock..

My eyes were on her but she ignored me.. I want to talk to her.. but she is surrounded by many people.. But I wanna talk to her.. I don't know what you do? I was thinking and an idea came into my mind.

I took my phone and dialed to Deeksha.. She took her phone and gave me a puzzled look.. Lift the call I signalled her and she lifted it..

"Deeksha.. I want to talk to you.. come to the terrace.. Make sure that no one notices you..", I said and disconnected the call.

She looked at me and nodded in no.. "Come..", I signalled her giving an angry look.

She ignored me and continued her conversation..

Hell with this girl.. I'm starving to talk to her but she is ignoring me. I sat on the couch next to Rahul..

He was talking with Arjun but I didn't concentrate on anything.. My eyes were on her.. Soon Ananya and Arjun left the place.. Now it's time for me to leave to Hotel..

I'm staying in hotel along with Nidhi.. She is not feeling well so she didn't came to meet Rahul.

"Aunty.. I'll go now..", I said looking at Deeksha but she averted her gaze.

"Adi.. Where are you going ?", Aunty asked me.

"I'm going to Hotel..", I said standing up.

"Why Adi? Why are you staying there?",She asked me.

"Aunty..", I tried to explain but she cutted it off.

"Adi.. if you treat me as your mom then stay with us", She said stubbornly.

I can't say no to her.. so I nodded in yes.

"What about Nidhi?", I asked her.

"She too will come here and stay with us..", Aunty replied.

I called Nidhi and asked her to join us.. Soon she came and I looked at Deeksha. Her eyes turned red seeing Nidhi..

Oh God!! She is feeling jealous of Nidhi... So possessive about me. I thought and a smile came on my face.

"Mom.. it's time for us to leave..", Janvi said breaking my stream of thoughts.

"OK Beta..", she said and all stood
up including Deeksha.

"Auntyji bye..", Deeksha said and took her blessing.

She is leaving now.. I want to talk to her but How? I was thinking and I got a small idea.

I walked towards Rahul and asked him for help. I asked him to take Janvi to some place so that I can spend time with Deeksha.

"Dude... I'll do it..", he said and walked towards Janvi.

"Janvi.. I need to talk to you", Rahul said.

"About what?",She asked Rahul.

"Mom... I'm taking Janvi to shopping",Rahul said taking Janvi's hand.

"What is this Rahul? You are not allowed to take her any where before marriage..",Mom said.

Oh God!! What are these believes? They love each other but they are not allowed to go out. Typical Indians.. I thought.

I should interfere now orelse my idea will get failed.

"let them go Aunty... he will take care of Janvi... trust me..", I said and convinced Aunty..

Finally she agreed to send them to shopping.

"But what about Deeksha ? Who will drop her at home?", Janvi asked.

"I'm there na.. I'll drop her home", I said looking at Deeksha and she averted her gaze.

"Thanks Adi..", Janvi said and I smiled.

Deeksha pov:

I was in a utter shock seeing Adi.. He is the friend of Rahul.. And Rahul is my senior... He knows about our love and also about our breakup.

I know Rahul will definitely say this to Janvi for sure. I don't know how she will react.. I was in my thoughts and heard my phone ringing.. it was Adi.

Why is he calling me? When I'm in front of him? I looked at him and he signalled to pick up the call.

I lifted the call and he asked me to come to the terrace..

What if any one sees me with that guy on the terrace.. so I decided not to go.

In the evening, Nidhi came and my blood started to boil seeing her. I don't know why.. but I can't see her close to Adi..

I want to leave this place as soon as possible.. Soon I and Janvi stood up to leave but Rahul stopped us.

He wants to take Janvi for shopping.. and Aunty agreed.

Then what about me... How can I go? I can't stay here any more.. seeing Adi and Nidhi.. I was in my thoughts and I heard Janvi's voice. 

"What about Deeksha? Who will drop her home?", Janvi asked.

Oh God!! She is worring about me.. I can go myself.. I was about to speak but I heard Adi's voice

"I'm there na.. I'll drop her..", He said shocking me.

"OK.. that's great..",Rahul said and we all moved towards the car.

Janvi had left with Rahul.. Now it my turn.. I opened the door and climbed into the car. Adi's eyes are making me uncomfortable.
He ignited the engine and started driving.

I decided to ignore him and switched on the music payer. I was listening to Bollywood beats he switched it off.

"What is your problem Adi?", I yelled at him.

"This question should be asked by me..", he said and stopped the car.

"Why did you stopped the car?", I asked him.

"Get down..",he said and he opened the door.

"I'm not going to come with you..", I said but he dragged me out. I looked at the road and found no one except me and this idiotHe pushed me and caged me with the car.

He leaned towards me and his breath is falling on my face. His lips are few inches apart and I closed my eyes. My hands started to shiver and my legs became weak.

"Why didn't you came to the terrace?", He asked me and I opened my eyes.

"Why should I come?",I said without looking at his eyes.

"I told you na.. I want to talk to you..",he said lifting my chin.

"I'm not interested to talk to you.. so I didn't come", I replied this time looking straight into his eyes.

"What the fuck do you think of me? Am I looking like an idiot?he shouted leaning on me completely.

"God!! It's paining..", I shouted.

"Achaa.. you are giving a lot of pain to my heart", He said.

"Adi.. you are scaring me.. please leave me..", I said with tears in my eyes. He took two steps back and turned to other side.

"Why Deeksha? Why are you doing this to me? I'm starving here to talk to you and hug you but you are not even caring me.. It's hurting Deeksha..", he said in low voice.

"Adi.. I need to go home",I said. He took a deep breath and I sat inside the car. He came and sat next to me banging the door. His eyes were red showing his anger.

"Adi..", I called him but he ignored me.

"Adi..",I called him again but he didn't responded. Soon we reached Janvi's home.

I removed my seat belt and decided to go.. I looked at him his eyes are on road. He was still angry on me what should I do now? I was thinking and I called him again but he ignored me.

"I'm sorry..", I said taking his hand into mine.

"Actually I thought of meeting you but what if anyone sees us.. It will be a problem right.. so I decided not to come", I said looking at him but he was still staring the road.

"Adi... sorry if I h....", I was about to say he pulled me with force and I was on him. He extended his seat to back and I fell on him completely.

He removed the hair from my face and tugged behind my ears. He was looking at me without blinking.

"W..ha..t a.r.e yo..u d.oi..ng?", I asked stammering.

He kept his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Don't ever ignore me Deeksha.. I can't take it anymore .. I know you don't trust me but treat me as your friend.. please Deeksha..", he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry again..", I said looking straight into his eyes.

"I love you Deeksha... I'll wait till you trust me.. ",he said and hugged me tightly..

"I can't leave without you... you are my everything ",he said and released me.

I came out of my senses and got up from him. I came back to my seat and opened the door to leave.

"Adi.. bye.. I need to go ",I said without looking at him.

"Bye..", he said in low voice without looking at me. This shows his pain. Am I hurting him? Is his words are true? With these words I went inside.

Rajeev Singh pov:

It's been more than 4 days after that attack.. I don't know who attacked me that day.. but I won't leave that guy for sure.. I even ordered my PA to get his details..

I was in my workout and I heard my phone ringing... I looked at the caller Id.. it was my PA.

"Hello.. Did you get there details?", I asked him.

"Yes boss.. His name is Arjun Sinha and he is an IPS officer from Delhi..", he said .

"Oh.. did you get his family details?", I asked him.

"Boss.. you will be in a shock after hearing about his family...",he said.

"Tell me clearly..",I warned him.

"Boss.. he is married and his wife is Ananya Kasyap", He said shocking me.

"Ananya??",I asked him again.

"Yes boss... the girl who rejected you..", he said.

"OK.. we are leaving to India book the tickets... ",I said and disconnected the call.

Ananya.... I hate that name... My past started to flash in my mind...

I unbuttoned my shirt and I walked towards the mirror.. there is a scar near my heart...

She shooted me here... I said looking at the scar..

She might be thinking that I'm dead.. but Thank God!! I got a life after that incident..

I thought of not interfering in her life any more... but this time she interfered in my life .. So I'm not going to leave her..

She is mine... I'll make her mine orelse I'll kill her.. I thought and smiled...

Ananya pov:

Next day, I got up and I saw Arjun on couch.. He was struggling to sleep.. He was looking handsome with his messy hair.. Unknowingly my legs started to walk towards him. 

I went and knelt down.. I started caressing his hair and those bitter moments flashed in my mind.. A silent tear escaped from my eyes.. I removed my hand from his hair and rushed to washroom.

I wore my salwar and came out. I was rubbing my wet hair with a towel and I saw Arjun staring at me.

Oh God!! He can kill me with his eyes.. I thought. I ignored him and concentrated on my work and suddenly I saw him waking towards me.. I turned and took few steps.. Soon I hitted the wall and he prisoned me with his hands. He was looking at me and my cheeks started to turn red..

I know I'll be look like a tomato.. He face was few inches from mine and his eyes were on my lips.. I know what's going to happen..

I don't want him to kiss me .. I thought and turned my face. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He wished me good morning and I replied stammering.

This proximity is killing me.. I don't know how to control my feelings.. I pushed him and rushed out of the room.. I was climbing the stairs fastly suddenly my right leg got slipped and I fell on the steps.

"Ahhhhhhh....", I know that I got a sprain. The pain is really horrible.. tears started rolling down my cheeks... Arjun rushed towards and looked at my ankle.

He lifted me up and took me to the room.. he was very much worried about.. I can see tears in his eyes too..

"Don't cry Angel.. I'm there na.. ", he said and massaged my leg. He made me eat breakfast and I know this was prepared by his own hands.

He told me to take rest and he went down.. Where is he going leaving me alone? I want him to stay with me.. but if I stop him he'll definitely take advantage of me..

I was in my thoughts when the door was opened. I saw a person with spects and stethoscope... I think he is a doctor. 

"How are you feeling Mrs.Arjun?", He asked me looking at my Ankle.

"Fine doctor...", I said looking for Arjun.

"Where is Arjun?", I asked him.

"I'm here baby...",I heard Arjun's voice.  He came with a glass of juice.

"Doctor.. How is her Ankle?", He asked him.

"Let me check Mr.Arjun..",he said and checked my ankle.

"Ahhhhhhh... it's hurting Doctor..", I shouted.

"Don't worry Mrs.Arjun.. you will be fine..", Doctor said and treated me.

Arjun came and sat next towards me.. I holded his hand tightly due to the pain.

Soon Doctor tied a bandage around my ankle..

"Now let me give you an injection", He said.

"Sure Doctor..",I said.

"Injection? For what?", Arjun shouted.

"It's a pain killer Mr. Arjun.. ", Doctor said holding the syringe in his hand.

"No Doctor... you can't give injection to her.. it will hurt her..", he said looking at me.

"Arjun.. Don't worry.. it's just a small injection.. she can handle the pain", Doctor convinced him.

"No.. You are not giving that injection to her.. I can't see her suffering", He said making me smile internally.

"I can't convince your husband.. he is too caring", Doctor said and I looked at Arjun.

"Doctor.. My husband is little bit afraid of syringe.. but don't worry I'm ready to take the injection", I said.

"How can you do that Angel? It will hurt you yaar..",he said in a low voice

God!! He is making to fall for him again and again.. He is too loving..

"Shhhhh..", I said and kept my hand on his mouth.

"Nothing is going to happen... It's just a small syringe.. So don't worry..",I said looking straight into his eyes.

"OK.. but if it hurts ?", He asked me removing my hand from his mouth.

"If it hurts... then you are there na.. to take care of me", I said and he nodded.

"Doctor.. you give me the injection..", I said and he nodded.

"Be careful..",Arjun warned the doctor making me smile. Doctor gave me the injection and I looked at Arjun's face.. he closed his eyes and holded my hand tightly..

"Mr. Arjun.. it's done", Doctor said and he opened his eyes.

"Thanks Doctor", I said.

"OK.. I'm leaving.. you will be fine by tomorrow..", he said and I smiled.

"Let me say one thing Ananya..",he said and turned towards me.

"Yes Doctor..", I said.

Arjun pov:

I called the doctor and he treated my Angel. He said that he wants to give pain killer taking  a syringe.

Oh god!! The syringe is really big.. it will definitely hurt my baby.. I should stop him. I thought and tried convincing him but My Angel is ready to bare the pain.

"Shhhh..", she said and kept her soft hand on my mouth.

"Nothing is going to happen... It's just a small syringe.. So don't worry..", she said looking straight into my eyes.

She is very good in convincing.. I thought

"OK.. but if it hurts ?", I asked her removing her hand from my mouth.

"You are there na.. to take care of me..", she said shocking me.

Yes of course.. I'll be there with her.. to hold her.. to love her.. to take care of my Angle. I thought.

Doctor did his job and I holded her hand tightly.. as if the injection is given to me...

I'm ready to take the injection instead of her because it is much better for me to hurt myself instead of seeing my Angle in pain. I was in my thoughts and I heard Doctor's voice.

"You are really blessed to have a husband like Arjun.. I can see a lot of love in his eyes..", He said and left the place.

What did he say is absolutely wrong.. I'm the one who is lucky to have Ananya in my life.. I thought and smiled to myself.

"Did the syringe hurted you? ", I  asked and she nodded in no. But I can pain in her eyes.

"You will speak with me infront of people.. but why don't you speak now?", I asked her in low voice and she is smiling.

Hell with this girl... why is she smiling now? She is so irritating. I thought.

"Why are you smiling?.. I'm taking seriously.. I know that I did a big mistake by hurting you.. then why are you doing the same..", I yelled.

"I want to sleep..", she said without looking at me.

"What? Here I'm shouting like an idiot and you want to sleep..",I  said.

"Yes idiot.. I want to take rest", she said raising my voice. 

"Haa.. yes I'm an idiot.. I don't know why I loved a person who won't understand me..", I said holding my fist.

"Arjun..", she called me. Her voice is damn cute... I can't control myself when she calls me so sweetly..but I should make her talk with me. So I should be angry with her.

"Now what?", I asked seriously.

"I feel little bit drowsy yaar.. because of the injection", she said.

"OK..I'm sorry... I really don't about your condition..", I said and made her sleep on the bed.

"Hey.. you didn't drink the juice.Get up.. fast drink it and then sleep..", I said looking at the glass on the table.

"Arjun.. I'll drink it afterwards please let me sleep", she said and I covered her with a blanket.

I went downstairs and started preparing lunch.. I was cutting vegetables and I heard my phone ringing. It was Rahul.

"Good Morning Dude..", I said picking up the call.

"Good Morning..", he greeted me back.

"Dude... where are you both yaar? We are waiting for you..", he said.

"Actually Rahul... Ananya is not feeling well.. she got a Sprain.. so we can't come today", I said .

"What? Is she fine?", He asked in low voice

"No need to worry Rahul.. she is absolutely fine but she needs some rest...", I said.

"Do you want us to join you?", He asked.

"No need yaar... you guys go and enjoy... do shopping..",I said.

"OK then.. call me if you need any help..", he said and I hummed.

"Bye.. take care of Andy..",he said and disconnected the call. I started concentrating on the lunch preparation..

I started preparing green rice( pudina rice) with tomato thayir chutney... it is a tamil dish and I learned it from Varun.. he used to make a lot of varieties when we were in college..

Soon I prepared the food and went to the room.. she was sleeping peacefully hugging her pillow with both hands.. I want to be in the place of pillow.. so that she will hug me making me to loss my breath.

I kept my naughty thoughts
aside and walked towards her.. I kept the tray on the table and sat next to her..

"Ananya...", I called cressing her slik hair. She opened her eyes and closed again.

"Ananya... I brought food.. eat this and then sleep", I said.

"No.. I don't want anything...",she mumbled.

"You should eat baby..",I said and made her sit properly.

"Why? I'm not hungry...", she said in irritating voice.

"Please.. eat this", I said and took the plate.

Ananya pov:

I was sleeping peacefully and Arjun came with a plate.. he ordered me to have food and took the plate from the tray..

I looked at the plate.. it is a rice item and it is in green color.

"What is this?", I asked him.

"Green Rice..", he said shocking me.

Green Rice!!! What is he planning now? That day I made him to drink neem tea telling him that it was green tea.

Now is he making me eat this bitter rice? Oh God!! I'm not going to eat this..

"Hey what are you thinking?", He asked me.

"I don't want to eat this...", I said

"Why?",He asked me.

"I know what's going in your mind.. this is not green rice.. I know this is Neem rice", I said and he started laughing.

"Oh.. that's great my wifey.. you are very intelligent.. Yaa this is neem rice.. and you are going to eat this..", he stated.

"I'm going to eat this bitter stuff..",I said stammering.

"Then why did you made me drink that bitter tea?",He asked me.

Oh God!! He is planning to take revenge on me. How can I stop him?

"Arjun please understand... I'm sorry for that... Please don't force me to eat this", I said and moved the plate away.

"No... you should eat this.. or else I'll kiss you..",he said.

"What?", I shouted.

"Eat this or else I'll kiss you..",he said smirking.

"Are you blackmailing?",I asked him.

"I don't know what it is? Now don't waste my time... eat or kiss..", he asked.

"OK... I'll eat this.. because I don't want you to kiss me", I said and took the plate from his hand.

I took a half spoon of this bitter rice and closed my eyes.. Stupid.Idiot.Jerk.. I was crusing him in my mind.

"Oye... open your eyes..", he shouted and I opened.

"Now eat.. don't close you eyes..", he warned me.

My hands started to shiver and I took the spoonful and kept it in my mouth..

Wait... it was not bitter.. it was Mint rice.. this idiot played a prank on me. I looked at him and he started laughing.

"Idiot... how can you play a prank like this? I was totally scared...", I said.

"It's your mistake..", he said and started laughing again.

"Don't laugh..", I said and kept the plate on the table.

"Hey.. I'm sorry.. don't skip your lunch..", he said and ignored him.

"Sorry... sorry...", he pleaded me holding his ears and I smiled.

He took the plate and started feeding me.. he took a lot of care..
I didn't even moved my leg.. He even prepared dinner in the night and made me eat it.. He made me sleep on the bed and he walked towards the couch.

Arjun pov:

This day is really awesome... I teased her a lot... I'll remember each and every moment of this day..

I made her sleep on the bed and I moved towards the couch.. I laid on it and tried to sleep.

It was raining outside and I can hear thunder stroms... They are so loud and I looked at Ananya she was not facing me..

I know that she is afraid of those sounds... I want to go and hold her tight but she will shout on me and it hurts me..

But the thunders are horrible.. they are just roaring.. I was thinking and I got an idea... I got up from the couch and walked towards her.

I laid on the bed next to her and saw her.. She closed her eyes tightly due to fear and a smile came on my face.. I pulled her close to me.. into my arms...  immediately she opened her eyes and turned towards me..

She was about to speak but I cutted her off.

"I'm scared of these thunders... so please help me.. Please allow me to hug you..", I said with puppy face and she smiled and turned to other side. 

"You can hug me but don't take advantage of me Mr. Arjun...",she said.

"OK.. Mrs. Arjun..", I said and there is huge thunder and she turned towards me and holded my t-shirt tightly.. She didn't even open her eyes.. and her lips are shivering indicating her fear..

"Mrs.Arjun... Now you are taking advantage of me naa..",I said and she opened her eyes. She released me and moved away from me.

I'm so.. she was about to say but I cutted it off and pulled her towards me.

"Hug me Angel... I'm there naa... I'm your teddy na.. Don't worry... These thunders are nothing..",I said keeping her head on my chest. She snuggled into me and I smiled to myself..

Soon she drifted into sleep and I looked at the clock.. it was 11: 59 Pm.. one minute to go for my Angle's birthday.. Yes... tomorrow is her birthday and I had a lot of plans for her..

The clock stricked 12:00... and I looked at my Angel... she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.. close to me.. hearing my Heartbeat..

"Happy Birthday Angel.. I love you so much.. You are my life... I'm nothing without you..",I whispered in her ears and kissed her forehead.

How is the chapter? I hope you are enjoyed it..

***unedited****

Long update...

Yep.. tomorrow is her birthday.. let's see what's this Romeo is planning to do..

What about Rajeev?

Stay tuned.. I'll update soon..

Happy Reading

With Love..😍😘

@Ramzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 27
Natalia comes home to find her husband and sister in bed together after her husband tell her they have been sleeping together for 1 year .what is sh...
10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
1.1M 32.5K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...
590K 19.7K 27
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...