One Step Closer

De lonelycauliflower

"What do you want?" - I asked hesitantly. The boy looked at me with his piercing blue eyes and he just shook... Mai multe

ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 1. - The Office
CHAPTER 2. - The invention of cellophane
CHAPTER 3. - Turnstile troubles and sexy hunks
CHAPTER 4. - How to get a coffee date
CHAPTER 5. - Flourishing flower business
CHAPTER 6. - An eventful lunch break
CHAPTER 7. - Hot chocolate and marshmallows
CHAPTER 8. - Another hot chocolate
CHAPTER 9. - Misfiring misfortune
CHAPTER 10. - How to execute a perfect coffee date
CHAPTER 11. - Warm bodies and boyhood dreams
CHAPTER 12. - Instant noodles and locksmith
CHAPTER 13. - The audacity of a lawyer
CHAPTER 14. - How to get cornered and make a run for it
CHAPTER 15. - Changing locks and pecking soft lips
CHAPTER 16. The wellbeing of a skittish lawyer
CHAPTER 17. Being an adult is not so easy
CHAPTER 18. How do you like your eggs?
CHAPTER 19. A trip down memory lane
CHAPTER 20. The history of Butterfly Riverdance
CHAPTER 21. A teenager vs The House of Lords
CHAPTER 22. Cheerios and a free meal ticket
CHAPTER 23. Letting someone adore you is courageous
CHAPTER 25. Defusing a nuclear bomb needs expert knowledge
CHAPTER 26. The battle is not tough if you team up
CHAPTER 27. Having you is what I need
CHAPTER 28. Your desire is paramount
CHAPTER 29. Having a friend is the best thing that could happen to you
CHAPTER 30. Chinese takeaway and who knows what's under the cushion?
CHAPTER 31. The art of conspiracy
CHAPTER 32. There is discount in every business
CHAPTER 33. Complications of a busy morning
CHAPTER 34. Maintain your stance at all costs
CHAPTER 35. Curious detective and the burnt lasagne
CHAPTER 36. Saving lasagne and the scent of innocence
CHAPTER 37. The case of lost innocence
CHAPTER 38. The fight for your homies
CHAPTER 39. Deeper and faster is the new trend
CHAPTER 40. Sealing the deal
CHAPTER 41. Winning against rabid wolves
CHAPTER 42. Time to organise a party
CHAPTER 43. Going deep, feeling deeper
CHAPTER 44. Getting his trust
CHAPTER 45. In the name of an orange duck
CHAPTER 46. In the need of a locksmith again
CHAPTER 47. A hot piece of cake is a hot piece of cake
CHAPTER 48. The case of a cold cappuccino
CHAPTER 49. On the brink of a meltdown
CHAPTER 50. Where is a beginning there's an end
CHAPTER 51. Tardiness is sexy
CHAPTER 52. A stammering boy and the grand entry
CHAPTER 53. Slippery fingers get deep
CHAPTER 54. The agitated Cairo is pissed
CHAPTER 55. The case of a toy boy and a tricky father
CHAPTER 56. The great escape to the unknown

CHAPTER 24. Falling fast, feeling deeply

351 25 152
De lonelycauliflower

A/N

Warning!!!

Mature content ahead. Don't complain later, you have been warned... and now enjoy some great stuff between m x m :)

____________________________________

~ Greg's POV ~

"So who's your Daddy?"

I growled into Cai's ear as I pulled his head towards me. He was driving me insane. He brought out this aggressive side of me that I didn't even know that existed in me. I wanted him with such a fervent desire, all of a sudden I wanted to possess him, make him mine, leave my imprint in his body, his mind and sould. I wanted him to know that he belonged to me.

He was gorgeous. His head bent back, my fist clutched his silky, dark brown waves and he faintly smelled of my shampoo and his uniqe male scent, that aroused my senses as I inhaled him. I nipped his neck, his skin pulled taut by my hand and it didn't seem that Cairo wasn't keen on my aggressiveness. His deep, guttural moans, and the tiny jerking movement that he made with his ass positively assured me that he was in for this game as much as I was.

"Do you want this?" I asked him, and grinded my hips into his butt. I kept my hardened côck in the crack of his ass and pushed him to the door, I let his hair go and cradled his neck with my right arm. I didn't cut his airways but I held him in a tight hold. The blood was racing through my veins, and I felt melting into him. His breathing was ragged, and every time he took a breath, the way he made that sound by inhaling and exhaling, it gave me an instant satisfaction.
I don't know what took over me but I knew I've never been this rough with any of my previous partner. Although I didn't have many.

This was only for Cairo.

He didn't answer so I took my left arm to his mid section, and pulled his shirt out of his chinos. I ran my fingers across his abs and I relished in the heat of his skin. Then I slowly moved my fingers to one of his nipple and pinched it between my forefinger and my thumb. I made sure not to cause pain but applied enough pressure to coax a reaction out of him.

He whimpered.

I got the answer, he wanted this to happen between us as much as I wanted. I didn't need more reassurance from him.

My knees nearly buckled underneath me when I heard the sweet sound of him. I let his neck out of my slight choke hold and moved my hand to his other nipple and started to torture that too. But what a torture was it, Cai made a strangled sob, as he leaned back to me to give me more access. His head was resting on my chest, as he trembled in my arms while I continued pinching, twisting and abusing his already slightly swollen nipples. His arms were clutched to his side and he was restrained by my arms. I loved it.

My heart was galloping like a race horse just before the finish line and we were barely started our escapade.

____________________________________

I just wanted to pounce on him, make him mine and never let go. I didn't know when or how I developed such strong feelings for him, but I knew that he was a very precious person to me. He was the prince of my kingdom and I was ready to rule him.

I ripped his dress-shirt apart, sending the tiny buttons flying, I didn't really care. I just wanted to tear him apart, I wanted him to sob my name in pleasure, while I'll take him so far that all he wants is begging me to cum.
I turned him, and kissed him, taking his sweet lower lip between my teeth, then let my tounge explore his depth, dove into him and kissed him until we both needed to come up for so much needed air.

His breath came out in rapid puffs as he tried to take in some air.

I looked in his eyes, they were so dark, as we stood in the dimly lit hallway, I couldn't really read his emotions, but I knew I need some sort of consent verbally.

"Do you really want this to happen, Cai?" I asked, my voice sounded deep, ragged because of the reined in sexual tension.
"If he says no, I'd have to jack off in the bathroom before I leave."I thought in myself but Cairo put his hands around me, specifically down to my backside and pulled me into him tightly.

"Yes, I wanted this to happen... for a long time. I'm so horny..." His voice broke and I couldn't see but I could imagine him reddening at this admission. He buried his head into my chest, to avoid my gaze.

"We have too much clothes on."I said then started to tug him towards what I thought would be the sitting room.

"No, not there, that's the study." He held me back and guided me towards the stairs, and we stumbled up to the first floor, between kisses and fondling each other, we made it to his bedroom.

As we staggered into the room, and somehow my mind became clear for a moment, I realised that we were missing something very important. Cairo's impromptu date didn't let me prepare some necessary items for our passion to evolve... and this is gonna bite us in the ass. Because there was no way I'm going to go in without lube.

I did some research when I was daydreaming behind the counter at work, when there was no customer in sight. I had some ideas about love making between guys, and I knew I could not and would not hurt Cairo in any way by being an asshole and penetrate him without preparation.

I hugged him tight at the doorway and my mind was racing about our possibilities. I tried to calm myself to a point where I could explain Cairo why we had to stop this madness.

"Cai, we got a problem. Unless you have some lube, and condom, we have to stop here." I whispered into his ears and as a response, he shuddered. Then he melted even more into my embrace, suddenly I felt his wet tongue lick the side of my neck.

"I've got some stuff for us in the morning, when I left your place." He replied shyly, his voice barely audible.

"Really? Oh, you thought we are going to have sex soon, aren't you? I actually wanted to get some supply for tomorrow but you beat me into it." I answered as I draw shooting circles on his back. I stifled a half laugh, he was so cute in many ways, I just couldn't imagine him going into the chemist or a shop to buy a bottle of lube and condom. But I wasn't going to ask him to elaborate on how did he buy them. That's going to be another story to tell, on another day. We had some other urgent matters to attend beforehand.

I pushed him in the direction of the bed, and we both landed on the top of the king sized bed. His shirt was a mess, his beautiful torso was showing and I wasted no time to start licking the taut skin of his stomach. He held onto my head as I made my way down to his navel, I felt his delicate fingers caressing my hair, and I heard him emitting that strangely sexy whimpering sound again. It made my groins tighten even further and subconsciously grinded myself on his upper thigh. I continued my licking, kissing journey to have only one obvious goal in my mind.

"I wanna taste you, Cai." I said.

His fingers stopped for a moment in my hair then continued their light caresses, his soft moaning resonated in me, making me beyond excited. My hardness was painfully erect, needed attention soon, couldn't stand so long being neglected.

I opened his belt buckle and opened his zip, then grabbed it by the loop on the side and dragged it down in one go, together with his underwear. His hands shot to his crotch, but I was faster, I caught them in mid-air, and held them to his side. I looked at his crotch, never seen a male genitalia up this close to my face. He was hard, smooth and the base of his côck was hidden in soft dark curls. He wasn't too big, I didn't imagine like him being well endowed anyway, he was about average. I looked up to his face, his eyes were tightly shut, the street lights lighting up his features beautifully. His cheeks were tinted gorgeously with a pink hue of embarrassment. I just loved the way he fell apart in my hands.

I let one of his hands go, and with my free hand I touched his penis.

My fingers caressed lightly the base of his côck, I touched my fingers to the dense hair at the base, furl my fingers in it then held his member firmly in my hand. I gave a tentative tug to it, and I realised Cairo wasn't breathing, I looked at his face again, his face was scrunched up, his eyes tightly shut.

"Breath, Cai!" I commanded and started to jerk him off with a steady rhythm. He let out a huge puff of air, breathed in and out and his breathing evened out again. He took a few gulps of air, in between those so arousing whimpers and soft moans.

I wanted to please him, I wanted to hear his beautiful moans again and again, those little subconsciously let out moans aroused me so much, I desired him so much, and there was no way that I could stop this to happen. So I decided to take him in my mouth. I slightly opened my lips and Cairo chose that exact moment to jerk his hip upward, probably seeking more friction and his tip slipped into my mouth. It surprised me a bit but at the same time it felt fantastic, I explored a bit with my tongue, and tasted the slightly bitter pre-cum on the top of his côck. What surprised me the most, that it didn't repulse me, what more, it spurred me into action as I started to suck on it gently.

Cairo let out a yelp, and twisted his body, like he wanted to get away from me, but eventually he caved in and lifted his hips, rhythmically, fucking my face willingly.

I was sucking his stiff member vigorously, and Cairo was making the most beautiful noises I've ever heard in my entire life. Little moans, and puffs of air left his lips, and it sounded so erotic that I knew no porn I've ever watched would do any justice to what I'm participating in right now.

I tugged on his côck with my hand, then I started to fondle his balls with the other. Oh gosh, he was beautiful underneath me. He was a whimpering mess and writhed his body underneath me, he was beyond my imagination. I wanted to swallow this man in whole, to consume him, to become one with him. I wanted him to make these extremely erotic and sensual noises only for me. Nobody can hear it but me.

My raging hard on was pressed to his leg, and I subconsciously started a swift motion to get some relief. Spending a little time rubbing on him a bit, I got impatient and I flipped Cairo over his back. I straddled him, just above the back of his knees and ran my hand along his body.

"Ahh...Greg it feels so good..."He choked up and fisted his hands into the sheets. I lifted my body a bit, allowing him to spread his legs a bit further, I reached underneath him and I pulled down his cock in between his legs. My heart jackhammered in my chest, I stared at his balls, they were so taut,I coudn't resist, I leaned forward and swept my tongue over his tip and those gorgeous nearly hairless balls. It was a bit space restricting position for him, but he didn't complain, he buried his head into the pillows that muffled his cries of desire.

When I had enough teasing his balls, I started to massage his arse cheeks with both hands, gently kneading them, then slowly spread them a bit, I grazed his entrance with the pad of my fingertips, and felt his entrance twitched.

"We need that lube quick!" I thought but I just couldn't wait, I was so wired up, so I did the unthinkable.

I swiped my tongue along his arsehole.

"Mmmmhh.......!!! What are you doing?" Cairo tried to wriggle his way out of my clutches.

"I want to please you, so stop moving around!" I said and caught his hands in one of my hand and pushed it up slightly, on his lower back, I made sure he wasn't in any discomfort but he was secured, unable to move his arms.

Then I continued what I've started.

I rimmed him. With my lacking knowledge I didn't know whether I was doing it right or not but his pleasure filled sobs and whimpers made me feel more confident in every passing seconds. He plastered his cute butt on my face, tilting his butt backwards slightly. I never thought such an act would get me even harder than I was, I thought it would be impossible to get my cock harder than it was before, but it happened, and I nearly shot my load. I tentatively twisted my tongue around his anus, and pushed the tip of it a bit inside.

"Ahrrrrrrrrrgh .... Fuck Greg!!!!!" Cairo moaned and writhed his body, I wasn't sure whether he wanted to get away from me, or what, but he was so hot, I just couldn't believe that he was mine. He was gorgeous, his skin broke out in sweat, and it coated him, like a shining halo around him. His shyness was adorable, and his flushed face told me all ,how much he enjoyed my administrations. So I continued with this agonisingly slowly rimming and I was so close to just shove my junk into him that it scared the hell out of me. "I had to have that lube now and start to prepare him really, before I lose my mind."I breathed out suddenly and asked him.

"Cai, where is the stuff you've got?" I asked him between licking and sucking his sensitive part between his anus and his balls. Then I looked up, waiting for his answer, he turned his head to the side, and his face was flaming red. His eyes found mines, and the silent begging in them nearly made me tear up, he looked so vulnerable, and the sudden urge to protect him surged through me. "I would keep him safe, from everything, no matter what. "

"I'll be gentle." I choked out.

"I know, I know I can trust you."He said softly, his voice breaking.

"It's in the pocket of my trousers" Cairo said slowly, his voice coming barely audible from above.

I got to my knees, looked behind me, his trousers were bunched up around his ankles, I reached down and pulled them off properly. Then got to the pocket and checked it for the goodies.

I located the packet of condom, and the small tube of lube. I looked at it disbelievingly, I hoped it would be enough to prepare him for my cock. I didn't want to boast right now, but my cock was like...massive compare to his. I looked at his tiny butt, and I imagined how I will push my cock into his tiny hole. I shook my head to clear my mind for a moment. Quickly I got rid off my trousers and my shirt in a swift motion and Cairo did the same with his shirt too. His fingers made fast work on the cufflinks.

Once we were both naked, I lunged forward and pinned him to the bed again. I kissed him gently, coaxing his lips apart with my tongue, entering into his mouth. I swirled around, just kissing this man was exhilarating. His arms snuck around me, running up and down on my back, and I enjoyed the tentative sweeping motions of his hands on me. He grabbed my arse, pulled me closer to me, and I felt our hardness to press together, without any restrictions now. We were plastered to each other, I pushed my fingers into his sweaty hair, sweeping away it from his forehead. I focused my eyes on his face, I looked into his eyes, lovingly, deeply, and I hoped my gaze conveyed all my feelings, all my emotions, everything what I felt for him.

He lifted one of his leg slowly, so I was in between his legs now, and I understood the silent pleading to continue what I had already started. I took the small tube of lube, and twisted its cap open. I poured a small amount onto my fingers, then pushed his legs apart even further. He opened them willingly, pulling them up towards his sides. I moved a bit down, and touched my fingers to his hole, massaged a bit, then inserted one of my fingers into him slowly. I pushed a little bit further into him, to be honest I wasn't sure what I should expect, but I definitely wasn't expected this much of resistance. I moved my finger gently in and out a bit, trying to ease my movement, and hoping he would loosen up more. I checked his face, he didn't utter a word, there were no moans like before, and I was beginning to become nervous. I did not want to hurt him, but it seemed I am doing exactly that. I took his penis into my hand, pulled on it a few times, then decided to distract him with my mouth. He liked that before, so I started to suck him again, licking his cock from the base to the tip, making little swirls at the end, in that tiny slit where I could still taste that bitter pre-cum. At the same time I tried to be consistently pushing in and out my finger in his hole. He was so damn tight, it made me nervous and extremely excited, I wanted to pound into him, I could just imagine how it would feel to enter him. But I knew I have to be very gentle with him, he was my fragile flower, and I wanted to treasure him.

"Ahhhhh ... it's so good...shit, Greg, give me more!"Cairo moaned out suddenly, moving his hips a bit, trying to get more of my finger. I got a little more lube on my finger and pushed another finger into him. He was squeezing my fingers so hard, I thought they would break soon, if he is not going to relax his muscles a bit.

"Relax your muscles, please Cai..., you are breaking my fingers, baby." I trailed my tongue up and down on his stiff member, then sucked his tip into my mouth and applied more suction.

"Ahhhhh, it's not that easy! I've never done this before." He replied and wriggled his butt, and slowly I started to feel that it got easier to push my fingers into him, and I did it again and again, scissoring them time to time.

"Me neither, Cai...it feels fucking awesome...., you feel awesome, so tight and so warm...." I replied, sucking his penis into my mouth, again, till to the base, deepthroating him. My two finger was quickened its pace, and decided it was time for my third. I slowly proceeded to push forward, I felt Cairo tensing up, his muscles knotted up suddenly while I pushed the last finger into his hole. I sucked harder his cock, to distract him, licked him, slobbering his hardness with my saliva.

"Ohhh it hurts Greg....!" He wailed, I could hear the tears in his voice. I was lying in between his legs, his knees far apart, and my three fingers deeply in his hole, I nearly panicked, I wanted Cairo to feel good, not being in pain.

"Relax, baby, you can do it..." I whispered and I licked his balls, then sucked them into my mouth, he twisted his body for this new feeling, I felt his asshole squeezing my fingers, to a point that I nearly thought I need to pull out, but Cairo suddenly spoke.

"Move them around gently, please Greg, I can't bear it anymore." He pleaded softly, I looked up and saw tears running on his sweet face.

"Shit, it hurts badly, isn't it? Should I pull out?"I asked and I thought I fucked it up, I was too rough with him.

"No, go on, but slowly ...and Greg, use more lube." He replied, his voice strained from the pain I've caused him.

I did as he asked me to do, pouring more lube into the connection of my fingers and his hole, then working some into his depth. The slimy substance helped a bit, my fingers slid in and out easier. I observed his face, and it gave me some relief that he seemed to stop crying, and started to relax again. His hands clutched onto the sheets, making small pleats into the fabric.

Soon I felt my fingers were moving inside of him with much ease, in and out so I applied more pressure, taking one of my fingers out, then scissoring into him, and Cairo let out a small moan, making me feel more confident. I kept pushing in and out of his hole, he grabbed onto his knees and forced his knees even more open, giving me more access. He moaned softly, when I dug my fingers particularly deep inside of him, curling them, and suddenly I think I found his sweet spot.

"Greeeeeeeeeeeeg....."He screamed and writhed his body, his cock stiffening from half limp to its glory within seconds. I smirked, and I knew we are moving forward with this now.

I repeated the same upward curling motion with my fingers inside him, and this time he didn't scream, his head shot up again from the pillow, looked at me with wide eyes, and his mouth formed a silent 'o', I smiled at him, and kept my finger on the same spot, gently moving just a fraction.

"Are you ready for me to pound you into the sheets?"

A/N

....aaaaaaand yessssssss! I had to stop right here! Because I am so evil! :)

My dear lovelies, slowly but surely this story is going to end. Well, sooner or later everything needs to come to an end. (I'm just joking, there are still a good bit of mystery that it needs to be solved....so don't worry!)

I can't press enough the importance of safe sex, so guys, use condom and lube all the time to avoid injuries and life long traumas! That was my educational advice for this chapter, please ask someone if you are in doubt.

So....What do you think of this chapter? Your thoughts on ... their action?

Comments and votes are highly appreciated.

Until then, dearies, happy reading!

Love you all.

LCF.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

884K 38.9K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
10.3K 226 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
201K 8.3K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...