Criminal Conflict (An Underta...

By __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book Criminals have always littered the streets causing a mess and breaking the law. But... More

On The Run Again
Back at HQ
90s Nightmare
Stargazing Panic
Dreams Story
Spotted
Darkness
Under the Stars Again
Errors Mood
Horror Stories in the Rain
Who's next?
A storm is apon Us
A frozen Surprise
We could always eat it Later...
The Storm Rages On
Freedom
Hot Chocolate Bliss
We don't want your girl scout Cookies!
What do we do with Him?
Can we keep him?
Go Away
The piece of Toast
The outside world
Explaining
He slipped
Run
The forest
Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing
Snatchers
Creeper Vines
Don't Move...
The Sacrifice
Saving Error
You call that a House?!?
The Painting
Caught you
Couple Goals
Exploring
Card Games
Thunder
Welcome to our Life
Toothy's Fitting In
Fell's Story
Reapers in Trouble
Umm, I can Explain?
Jealous?
Moving Out
We should never have Left
Trap
Fighting for Control
Meanwhile, Safe and Sound
Its Me!
Flashbacks
Sacrifices
Nothing....
Cells
When past memories Surface
You can't cage an animal Forever
Prison Brake
Retreat
I Said, Turn Around
He saw
What about Geno?
Couldn't Sleep?
I hope I'm not Interrupting Anything
Love Ya
Why me?
Keep it Down!
Snuggle Buddies
6 Years Later
The End
It's never fully Over
New Book
SEQUEL

Let him go!

6K 254 78
By __Purple_Fluffball__

---Errors POV----

I teleported away from Ink and spawned into our living room. It was empty. How strange.

Where were the guys?

I looked around the room, searching for any signs of life. Nothing.

They must have gone out. They were probably stuck here throughout the entire snow storm. The thought made me shiver, claustrophobia is another thing I suffer from.

Boy am I glad I was at Inks and not here!

I shrugged my jacket off, feeling quite warm and sat down on one of the sofas, planning on waiting until the guys got back.

Then I heard something.

A sound from upstairs.

Like someone was up there.

I stood up and walked over to the old creaky wooden stairs.

I walked up as quietly as possible and stopped on the landing. The noise had come from over there.

From that room.

I paused and waited. I couldn't hear anything else.

I summoned a glitched bone attack in my left hand.

Then I reached out and turned the handle.

---Cross' POV----

I was sat crosslegged in the middle of one of the upstairs rooms.

They're all empty up here with the acceptation of a small wooden chair in one room, which the small skeleton that was also forced to stay behind was sleeping on.

I bored.

That Geno guy did have a point for leaving me and the small one here but still...

My only experience of the outside world for ten years had been a snowstorm that nearly killed me.

Not the best thing to start freedom with is it?

Just then a small creak snapped me out of my thoughts. I stared at the door.

Had Nightmare and the others come back?

Wouldn't I have heard them?

I noticed the angle of the door handle had changed. It was barely noticeable but ten years of being stuck in the same room made me notice every detail there could ever be in a room or building.

Someone was out there.

I looked expectantly at the door waiting for whoever was on the other side to reveal themselves.

I tensed as the handle turned fully down and the door swung open.

I was greeted by a bone attack being flung at me. I rolled out of the way but the attack grazed my arm. I looked down at the bone marrow (basically their blood) dripping from my arm and hissed.

He threw another bone attack at me, this time I dogged it. I summoned a knife to my side. The stranger looked at the knife questioningly before looking up at me and laughing.

Blue strings shot out of his hands and slammed be against the wall (déjà vu much).

My knife clattered to the floor by his foot. The strings wrapped round all of me and squeezed painfully tight, causing me to gasp for air.

"Who are you?" He growled at me. I stayed silent. "ANSWER ME!"

"I-I'm Cross." I managed to choke out.

"Why are you here?"

"The guys let me in from the storm and let me stay. I swear I'm telling the truth!" I gasped.

"Yeah? Well I'm not buying it"

The strings tightened and I swear I heard a crack.

"I can prove it." I cried.

"There's six of them! They had someone called Fresh but he got caught!" I said desperately.

He stared at me. His expression not changing. He still didn't believe me.

"Your Error aren't you? Their leader. They told me about you! I'm not intruder. Please! This is the truth!"

"Who saved you from the storm?" He asked.

"N-Nightmare." I gasped.

He laughed and the strings grew even tighter. "Now I know your lying! Nightmare would be the last person to ever help someone. Let alone someone like you."

"NO! It's the truth!" I cried.
"He's covered in black slime and hates any form of liquid." I was saying anything now, anything that would make him let me go.

Just then we heard the downstairs door open and voices filled the house. I locked eyes with the stranger and did the only thing I could think of doing.

"HELP!"

---Nightmares POV----

The house was in sight.
We hadn't stolen anything, just gone out for some fresh air. Obviously I wasn't walking with the others. I always kept to the shadows. I'm more noticeable than the others.

We ran down the road, checking left and right for people, like how your taught to cross the road as children, except you look for cars not people.

Lust had run all the way down to the other end of the road, where the abandoned houses start, and trampled the snow around the doors and around them. So that the footprints outside our house didn't look suspicious.

Geno unlocked the door after looking left and right once more. We all bundled back into our crowded house, Horror pulled Lust in and shut the door.

We all sighed. That little trip to the outside world really helped.

"Hey guys?" Killer said.

"What is it?" We asked.

He leant over the sofa and picked up a blue and black hoodie. Errors hoodie.

Was he back?

Suddenly a scream ripped through the silence.

"HELP!"

Dust immediately bolted up the stairs, probably looking for Blue. I paused. That scream sounded a lot like....

Cross!

I immediately teleported upstairs onto the landing to see Dust go into one of the rooms, and then his sigh of relief when I saw Blue was still safe, and still sleeping on the small chair just how we left him.

I walked over to the other room and kicked down the door.

Killer was right Error was back. But, who's that he's got pinned against the wall with his strings?

Error turned to look at me. "Ah, Nightmare, perfect. This thing claims to know you." He said gesturing to the figure he currently had caught in his web of strings.

"N-Nightmare h-help." The figure choked.

Cross.

"Drop him!" I yelled.

Error looked at me questioningly.

"I'll explain later! Just drop him!"

I was actually scared. Had he hurt Cross? I'd never really felt any sort of attachment to anything or anyone. But for some reason Cross was different.

Error didn't move.

"Put him down." I growled, pointing my tentacles at him threateningly.

He looked shocked at my actions. Error and I would be pretty evenly matched in a fight. But I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.

"What's gotten into you Nightmare?" He asked.

I growled in response.

He shrugged and released Cross. He collapsed onto the floor gasping.

"Your going to be explaining everything to me Nightmare."

I glared at him and nodded. He looked back over at Cross' crumpled form. He shook his head and turned to the door. He gave me one last long  look before leaving and shutting the it behind him.

I glared at the door.

"n-nightmare...." Cross whispered.

I teleported next to him. Not really sure what to do. I can't heal people.

Cross smiled. "Thanks."

I nodded. He groaned and tried to stand up, I helped him to his feet. He stood shakily for a few seconds but as soon as I let go of him he collapsed back down.

"Just relax." I whispered.

I sat down next to him.

Cross nodded and yawned. He curled up next to me with his head on my lap and soon enough small snores were filling the room.

I stroked his head absentmindedly. What would have happened to him if we had returned to the house a few minutes later?

Would I have walked upstairs to see a pile of ash? I shivered.

I'm not gonna let Cross out of my sight.

---------------------------------------------
Yay yay yay!
My new fave chapter!
Crossmare💜
Thanks for 1k
-Jess-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...
54K 1.9K 14
(I do not own UnderTale. That belongs to the brilliant Toby Fox! I also don't own any of the Sans except for their children, I just own this story an...
2.5K 102 17
!!! This story will officially stop getting updated here, and ONLY on AO3 !!! I'm going to try and write one-shots/short stories for Undertale (AU's)...
23.1K 779 18
In this book, you will found many ( my fav ) ship! Geno x Death, Error x Ink, Fell x Classic, Blueberry x Dust, Nightmare x Killer, Dream x Cross, Lu...