Criminal Conflict (An Underta...

By __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book Criminals have always littered the streets causing a mess and breaking the law. But... More

On The Run Again
Back at HQ
90s Nightmare
Stargazing Panic
Dreams Story
Spotted
Darkness
Under the Stars Again
Errors Mood
Horror Stories in the Rain
Who's next?
A storm is apon Us
A frozen Surprise
We could always eat it Later...
The Storm Rages On
Freedom
Hot Chocolate Bliss
We don't want your girl scout Cookies!
What do we do with Him?
Can we keep him?
Go Away
The outside world
Let him go!
Explaining
He slipped
Run
The forest
Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing
Snatchers
Creeper Vines
Don't Move...
The Sacrifice
Saving Error
You call that a House?!?
The Painting
Caught you
Couple Goals
Exploring
Card Games
Thunder
Welcome to our Life
Toothy's Fitting In
Fell's Story
Reapers in Trouble
Umm, I can Explain?
Jealous?
Moving Out
We should never have Left
Trap
Fighting for Control
Meanwhile, Safe and Sound
Its Me!
Flashbacks
Sacrifices
Nothing....
Cells
When past memories Surface
You can't cage an animal Forever
Prison Brake
Retreat
I Said, Turn Around
He saw
What about Geno?
Couldn't Sleep?
I hope I'm not Interrupting Anything
Love Ya
Why me?
Keep it Down!
Snuggle Buddies
6 Years Later
The End
It's never fully Over
New Book
SEQUEL

The piece of Toast

6.5K 265 506
By __Purple_Fluffball__

---Killers POV----

Ah Breakfast...

The most important meal of the day.

We had no cereal though, so we all had a piece of toast. No butter. Just toast.

We only had enough for one piece each, not enough for Blue and the psycho.

Which I think the others were fine with. Well Dust had split his piece in half and the small skeleton was currently happily nibbling on some of the crispy crust.

The other skeleton hadn't got any. We ate our food on the sofas in the lounge cuz we don't have any tables. But that doesn't bother us anyway.

The new skeleton, Cross, I think his name is? Was sat cross legged on the sofa next to Nightmare wistfully looking at the pice of toast in his hand.

Nightmare glanced down at him questioningly, the skeletons gaze stayed fixated on the bread. His eyes looked longingly at it.

I don't think he's had anything to eat since he got here.

The skeleton continued to look at the bread, an expression of pure need.

'Ha good luck' I thought. 'Nightmare never shares anything. Especially when it's something he likes. And guess what? Nightmare happens to like toast so real shame for him.'

Nightmare continued to look at him and took a bite out of the toast. Right in front of his face. Harsh much.

The skeletons gaze turned down to the floor and a sad frown was visible on his face.

Then to all of our amazement, Nightmare tossed the piece of toast at him. He had only ate one bite.

We all looked at Nightmare questioningly and he only shrugged in response.

Meanwhile the skeleton had already started eating the toast. A look of pure relief on his face.

He looked over at Nightmare thankfully and Nightmare nodded in response. Before looking at all of us, his expression saying 'what?'.

"You guys okay?" He asked. "Or am I really that fascinating."

We all instantly looked away and continued eating our toast, not saying a word.

----Time Skip-----------------------------

---Dusts POV----

We all sat in the living room in awe of what was in front of us. The psycho skeleton had fallen asleep next to Nightmare.

He was curled up in a ball, his head resting against Nightmares leg, a look of pure bliss on his face.

And that wasn't the weirdest thing.

NIGHTMARE WAS LETTING HIM?!?!

He had glanced questioningly down at the skeleton when he had curled up next to him, but didn't do anything to stop him.

"Are you seriously okay with that." Geno suddenly said, looking at Nightmare.

He glanced up at Geno.

"Hmm?" He said.

"You'd never let anyone touch you, let alone practically sleep on you. And you seem fine if that thing curls up to you like it's a puppy." Geno spat.

"First off, he's not a thing or an it he's a person and his name is Cross. And second, why don't you just mind your own business. Dust has that thing practically sat on his lap wherever he goes and no ones questioning that."

Blue looked up at me and I smiled down at him.

It's true.

But he's so small and innocent, and not to mention cute.

"Well 'that thing' doesn't pose as a threat to us, unlike a certain asylum escapist." Geno countered.

"Well he is part of the police, so if at any point he escaped and got back to police headquarters, what do you think would happen." Nightmare said.

No one could answer that.

"Exactly. And if you don't like him then, fine that's your fault. You don't have to like him. But he's staying here wether you want him to or not!" He said defiantly.

He glared at all of us, challenging us, seeing if we would counter him with another bad thing about the skeleton he was so serious about protecting.

We all stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

---Errors POV----

I had woken up to a smell that could wake the dead. A sweet rich smell that could probably entice anyone that walked past this house.

I had sat up on the sofa (still forced to sleep downstairs, poor Error) and looked around for the source of the smell and had traced it to the kitchen.

And now here I stood watching as Ink was cooking something. It was fascinating to watch really.

Was he making.....

Pancakes?

My mouth started to water at the thought.

Back with the guys we only ever ate toast or bread for breakfast, or the occasional bowl of dry cereal, no milk though. We didn't have stuff like that.

We only stole things that kept for a long time like canned things, the only exception would be bread, cuz let's be honest, who doesn't like bread?

But pancakes.

I hadn't had those for so long that just the thought of them made my non existent stomach growl.

Ink must have heard, because he whipped around to see who was 'stalking' him.

When he saw it was only me he relaxed, but his face was dusted with a light rainbow,

"Wha- how long have you been standing there for?!?" He asked shakily.

"Oh, not long really." I said grinning.

"That doesn't really answer my question." Ink muttered.

I walked over to him and rested my chin on the top of his shoulder to see what he was doing. And he had indeed been cooking pancakes. And they looked good.

Inks face turned a dark shade of rainbow at my action.

"W-what are you doing?!" He squeaked.

"Nothing." I responded before reaching around and grabbing the plate of fresh pancakes.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" Ink yelled.

I held it up in the air, just above his reach, watching in amusement as he tried to jump up and grab the plate from my hands.

"I HATE YOU!" He cried, still trying to grab the plate of pancakes.

"What's the magic word Inky?" I said smirking down at him.

He glared up at me, his face still an obvious rainbow, which grew stronger at my nick name for him.

"Come on Inky. All you gotta say is the magic word~"

"Screw you." He muttered.

"Hmm what was that?"

He looked down at the ground. "Please..."

I smirked and bought down the plate so it was in front of him. He looked at the pancakes and then at me before smirking back at me.

He grabbed the plate right out of my hands and winked at me before disappearing.

I could hear him teleport into his room and the door lock.

I raced upstairs after him.

"INK YOU BETTER SHARE THOSE PANCAKES WITH ME!" I yelled.

----------------------------------------------

Bajjabahancrossmaremakajsnajerrinknsksmsnakkaksnlovejsjanabit!
-Jess-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 648 23
Underfell! Sans(Cherry) and Papyrus(Boss) had gotten in serious trouble for almost shattering a innocent monster's soul. But Undertale! Sans(Sans) ha...
4.9K 153 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
18.8K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
2.5K 102 17
!!! This story will officially stop getting updated here, and ONLY on AO3 !!! I'm going to try and write one-shots/short stories for Undertale (AU's)...