I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 23 - Congratulation asshole

69.1K 2.3K 252
By heyitsbubble

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

The guys are keep singing through the ride back to Dane's house after picking up some food from some restaurant, they're celebrating our games but I'm just seating while driving Justin's car.

I keep thinking what should i say to Avalana if she found out about Rachel who suddenly kissed me on the lip, I really fucked up and want to jump over the cliff right now. I should stay away from that crazy psychopath who suddenly jump and kissed me on the lip. I wish Avalana will know it by me telling her the truth not from the gossip cause i know they can make it into a big gossip which turns out to be a wrong information.

We finally arrived and i see her car is parked outside the house, shit this is going to be bad. She's arrived, i hope she hasn't hear a thing about the kissed. I walk out of the car with the box of food and put it inside of the house, I begin follow the guys to somewhere in the house until i see the girls are at the guest room.

I found her standing alone with both of her hands inside of her jacket, i can see a disappointment on her face when she lands her eyes on me. I wish i can run into her and hug her to explain everything but I suddenly see a tears fall from her ocean blue eyes as she blinks.

She walks out of the room passing Justin who's being ignored by her, her eyes are looking straight as she's trying to walk passed me but i stop her.

"I can explain" i said putting both of my hands on her shoulder, I don't care about who ever seeing this but i really need to fix things up. But it end up with her pushing me away with her hands.

"Avalana" i said and hold into her arm trying to stop her to walking away.

"Let go" he said after blinking and left a tears on her cheeks.

"Please" i said when suddenly her soft hands lay right on my face, it burns but it must be not hurt as she feels right now. I let out s breath and looking straight into her and let go of my hold.

"I should've never trust you at the firs place" she said to me with a disappointment on her eyes, she throws me a last glance before running away from me.

She left me as i standing while looking at her running away from me,

"Is everything happened between you guys?" Justin suddenly broke the silence.

"Whatever happens between you guys congratulations you just broke her heart asshole" Diana said as she walks passed me with her shoulder bumped hard to mine.

I see Diana and Sarah are trying to catch her while the guys are looking at me while asking themselves what is actually happened between us, shit I totally fucked up right now.

I walk out of the house and found her car is gone Diana's car is also gone, okay then she left me with a big question on everyone's head. I turn around and found the boys are following me to the front yard with a question on their head.

"Calm down mate every girls need some space trust me" Ezra said while i just run my hand through my hair feeling so stupid as hell.

"just take a breath and clear your mind for a moment" Floyd said with everyone standing next to me.

"But can you explain what actually happened?" Jace suddenly asked which makes me turn around to face him, of course he doesn't know and need to know cause he's been her best friend since she was a little.

"I'll explain it at my house" i said and open my car before get in.

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I drove straight into my house with a tears on my cheek and an anger inside me, i close the door and get into the house while Matilda is confused when she's looking at me.

"Lana what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, if Apollo come here tell him to go away and i hate him" i said while walking up to the stairs.

I walk inside my room and lay on the bed then curled myself with a blanket, i put my phone on the night stand while crying my eyes out. I was crying and crying while talking to myself about some random things just to make myself feel okay, until suddenly i hear a knock on my door.

"If you're Apollo, get the fuck out but if you're Matilda bringing me a snack you can get in" i shout to whoever on the door until the door slowly open by Diana and Sarah with some plastic bag on their hands.

"What if it's Diana and Sarah" Diana said as both of them walks in.

"bringing you a snack?" Sarah said holding up the plastic bag on her hand, i smile withs tears on my eyes.

The plastic bag of snacks kinda remind me of yesterday when he came here comforting me and asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Poor baby" Diana said while both of them climb up to my bed and put the snacks on the bed.

Sarah seats next to me and hug me tight as Diana joins us on the group hug, i feel so lucky to have these two on my life. They're the most loyal friends that I could've ever asked for, i can't describe how much i love them.

"Hey babe, if you want to talk just talk if you're not that's okay" Diana said while looking at me and Sarah started to open the cookie container and a box of ice cream for me.

I don't know should i told them about Apollo and I or just leave it all just for both of us? But it makes me sick to keep it all by myself, how do i feel about him and I don't know what should i do to handle this situation alone especially I've never been on a relationship before. I think it is better if i tell them now, i think it is the best time to finally tell my two greatest friends is the world and of course they deserve to know.

"So it is probably just like what you guys saw on dane's house" i said while started to eat my cookie.

"You guys are fighting?" Sarah said.

"Yeah i mean over what? It looks like he just broke your heart" Diana said and i nodded.

"Oh baby, so you guys are together?" Sarah asked and i nodded while crying.

"shut the fuck up! Really?! Great!" Diana said and looking so happy.

"I don't mean I'm happy to see you getting hurt but it's just Apollo the heartless person finally dating a girl!" Diana said.

"Yeah i mean nobody ever knocked his heart until you" Sarah said giving me a brush while i still eating the cookie with an ice cream.

"It was actually started with our parents trying to arrange us ended with us falling in love and shit" I said then bite the cookie.

"Aah so sweet" Sarah said while her pure eyes looking at me.

"But trust me Lana he didn't kiss back, i saw it and He seems guilty and feeling gross cause i saw him whipped his mouth after that. Cause i mean who ever want to kiss an idiot bitch dirty lip like that" Diana said and i laugh over her.

"She's right i saw it too" Sarah said and started laughing.

"So since when you guys have been hiding this from us?" Diana asked.

"Did you remember the sport day where i played as a volleyball captain?" I asked and they're nodded.

"Couple days before that day and the day where I can't go to Justin's party" i said to them and they look so surprised.

"Oh really?!" Diana asked.

"I didn't mean to hide it from you guys i mean he always act like I'm nothing when I'm around you all so i did the same thing. I'm so so sorry i should tell both of you at the first place" i said and scared the hell out of me if they decided to leave me.

"Hey that's okay we understand" Sarah said.

"Did you mean when he safe you from the bar you guys are already connected?" Diana asked.

"Oh that day we were still, uh didn't seem interested to one another" i said.

"Oh my god so mind blown" Diana said while shaking her head.

"What is the sweetest thing he have ever done to you?" Sarah asked with a smile on her face like she's expecting for a good answer.

"He has done so many things actually but i love it when he knows how to comfort a girl and the most important thing is he's a listener" i said.

"Can you tell us a lot detail?" Diana asked.

"He brings me a food yesterday when i had a bad day, he hugs me when I'm sad and he never let me to go home alone in the night just like that simple." I said.

"The simple things is the most important things" Sarah said while leaning to the pillow behind her.

"I didn't know he's that sweet and I don't think he can do that kind of thing" Diana said while looking at me.

"So you guys kissed?" Sarah asked then i slowly nodded while my cheeks feel warm.

"Oh my god that's crazy Apollo and Avalana? The school will explode" Diana said.

"Was it special?" Sarah asked.

"Yes of course" I said.

"Ah that bitch is going to explode when she knows about it Ha" Diana said and i just stay in a silent.

"We better watch some funny movie now okay to make you feel better" Sarah said before stands up and turn on the Tv in front of us.

Apollo Arthur Hamilton.

We get into the house as everyone went straight into my room and i close the door behind me, thank god my parents are not here they're probably flying around the world somewhere.

Some of them seat on the chair, on the bed and some of them are just standing while looking at me and seems waiting for an explanation from me. Everyone seems curious accept Justin he doesn't seems care while he started to turn on the tv to play an Xbox.

"So anything you want to explain Mr Hamilton?" Jace asked.

I know he must be mad at me because i just broke his best friend's heart and i prepared myself to get another punch or a hit on the face tonight, I actually deserve that.

"Lana and i are together" i said then let out a breath while looking at the floor while waiting for one of them to respond.

"What the hell why didn't you tell us?" Jace said and it seems he's the most pissed one here.

"It started with both of our parents trying to arranged us even they wanted us to be engaged that night" i said and try to explain as clear as possible.

"Since when?" Ezra asked.

"Since the night when Justin thrown a party but we couldn't come" i said.

"That's quite long" Ezra said.

"Who knows about this?" Floyd asked.

"No one" i said while looking at their eyes who's looking straight at me.

"I know" Suddenly our head turns into Justin who's playing Xbox in front of the tv.

"What?!" I said surprise.

"You were talking like an actual couple the night when i have an accident, you thought that i was sleeping but I'm actually not" he said and finally turn around.

"I was curious when you safe her at the bar and even more sure when Ezra said you were taking a good care of her when you accidentally hit her with a ball" Justin said and finally turn around to face us.

"I'm so sorry for hiding it all the time i was thinking that we're not going to be as far as like this and I don't want her to face the crazy girls out there who's trying to haunt me" I said then Ezra suddenly burst into laughter.

"That's okay bro, so what you guys have done" Ezra said before seating on the bed and send me a smirk.

"Were the mark on her neck was because of you?" Ezra started to build a topic.

"Wait what mark?" Justin suddenly into the topic with a smile.

"A hickey" Ezra said while keep smirking and smirking, Floyd just smiling and laughing all the time.

"Oh shit you did that?" Justin said with a smile and seat on the bed next to Ezra.

"Yes" i said.

"In this house?" Justin asked.

"Yes" i said with a flat tone.

"In this bed?" Ezra asked.

"Okay guys shut up i need your opinion about the problem and what should i do to make it up to her, Ezra tell me" i said pointing straight into him.

"Hey why me?" Ezra asked while still laughing because I'm trying to change the topic.

"Cause you and Diana are always fighting and make it up all over again while Floyd and Sarah never seems into a big fight" Justin said and it makes Floyd laughing.

"You just have to explain to her what is actually happened she probably wants you to be honest just that" Jace said behind me which makes me turn around to face him.

"Really? But isn't that too easy cause I'm a total jerk right now" i said.

"It wasn't your fault when Rachel kissed you but the way you lied about the group project is wrong" Floyd finally speak.

"Yeah i know i fucked up" i said while looking at the wall.

"Just be honest that's all" Jace said.

"Thanks man" i said and he nodded.

To be honest i still don't know what should i do and what should i say to her, i feel like I'm the worst man in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
357K 11.4K 25
"Dear Diary Now there is nothing but uncertainty around my future. I got married, to Ethan Carter.The merger that let us to this pinnacle came at a c...
605 51 18
At 25 years old, Lila finds herself married to a man who is rich, funny, and undeniably handsome. But there's a catch-her husband is none other than...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...