Satisfaction Being. (FINISHED...

By queenkey012

Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.17 Continued
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Clearing up any confusions.
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
57.
58
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
!!!!
🤪🤪
Its out yall!
My baaabiesss.

Ch.8

4.9K 132 54
By queenkey012

"August it's not funny my fucking back hurts." I said while bending backwards to stretch my back out.

"Baybeh. You know I love showa sex. Get ova it." He said while smacking my ass.

After we got ready we were just chilling waiting for the right time to leave. I wanted to get there fairly early that way I could let my parents meet August privately.

Leaving the hotel it was around 4 o'clock so We were gonna be there a hour early. Getting in the car I laid my head on the window while august rapped to some yo gotti song and jasmine had her headphones in. He grabbed my hand at a red light and looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Just having a flash back. You really got that wata baybeh."

I smirked.

"Y'all know I don't have no music playing right?" Jasmine said pulled her headphones out her ears.

I hit August in his arm as we all shared a laugh. It felt good to have these moments to get everything off of my mind. Pulling up We all just sat in silence.

"Come on baybeh. This can't be that mad."

I nodded and pulled on my door causing it to open. Once all three of us were at the door I applied a small knock on the door before stepping back. Once the door opened I seen someone I haven't seen in years. My abuela.
Abuela means Grandma in Spanish. Yeah,
Im Asian, Black, and Mexican. I haven't seen my abuela since I was 16 because she got deported.

"Oh my god!" I said crying into her shoulders.

"Sh sh, it's okay Sweetface. I'm here for
Good now."

"H-how?"

"Your dad works in a court system mija, he pulled a few strings and got me a green card."

I nodded and we walked in. I had so much to tell my abuela. When I was 16 I would go over her house and just tell her all my daily
Problems and I just let her give me her opinion and it would always work. When she got deported that's when I became depressed and met Dylan. Truth is I fell in love with more hurt just to cover up the hurt I was feeling already instead of fixing and dealing with it.

Sitting on the couch I talked to my abuela while august and jasmine just sat beside me listening. I totally forgot about them, due to not having international calling I couldn't even talk to her or see her. The worst.

"Well abuela, This is August." I said grabbing his hands into mine.

"Oh okay. What is this? This is your man?"

"Yep." I said tucking my ear behind my ear.

"Nice to meet you ma." August said going in for a handshake which she gladly reached out
For.

"And this is my bestfriend. That emptiness from you is kind of all In her. She reminds me of you in so many ways and I think that's why we click so well."

Nodding and filling in the conversation with about how my abuela been My mom walked in.

"Mommy!" I said hopping up from my seat.

"Papiya. My love. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too mommy." I said pecking her cheeks a few times. "Come here, I have some people I want you to meet." I said motioning her a little closer to the couches.

"This is Jasmine. My bestfriend that I've met out in Cali. I've been through so much in these last few weeks and honestly she's one of the people who has been there for me through the whole time."

My mom shook her hand with a warm smile.
"Nice to meet you Mrs?.." Jasmine said.

"You can call me Ma or mama baby girl." My mom said.

"Okay and mom this is August. My boyfriend." I said while eyeing her down.

"Boyfriend? What happen to Dylan?" She said with a confused face. Bringing up Dylan always irritated August it did me as well which I should of told my parents we were broken up But I just didn't wanna bring up him or the situation.

"We broke up a month ago ma."

"And your already with someone else?"

"Stop it Marlene. Be respectful." My abuela spat.

"Ma. August saved me in a way that I don't think you would ever believe. I'll save that story for another time but all you need to know is I love him and He loves me and we are together." I said.

"Okay okay alright. Nice to meet you August. I'm Marlene." She while going to shake his hand.

"Im August. Issa pleasure to meetchu." He said while grinning a bit.

August was a hood nigga no doubt. He only had a soft spot for me and his family and C. Everything and everybody else he ain't care to much for or about. So to see him act all Nice was turning me on.

"So mama where is daddy?" I said.

"He went to go pick up your granny. They should be back anytime now. You and jasmine come set the table." My mom said.

Getting up and fixing my dress we walked into the kitchen and started setting out plates and everything. We had approximately 15 people coming tonight and it always ended up more then what we were told. I know some of my cousins and my granny and Some aunts and uncles were coming. I was excited to see my family. It's like old times.

"You miss me yet?" A deep voice blew in my ear.

I turned around and there stood the best cousin ever. Kyrie.

"Ky! Oh my god! I've missed you so much." I said jumping into his arms.

"I've missed you too Brooke. How you been? You look good."

Kyrie was someone I was forced to grow up with. I didn't have any siblings but me and him were so close I guess he was like a brother too. His dad died when he 6 and his mom basically became a drug addict after that. She picked and choose when she wanted to be his mom. So he was always welcome into our home and we've been so close every since then. When I got depressed he moved to Arizona for a business program which I was happy about for him but I've missed my bestfriend.

"I'm good. I'm great actually. And you? How's everything in Arizona?" I said while setting the napkins down.

"It's ight. I mean I'm moving back here next week."

"Oh my god, why?"

"It's just, Arizona not home. I wanna be around my peoples and Still be able to work ya know? Eventually I'll move out again but the younger you are the more time you need to spend witcha family."

After a few moments my mom called everybody to sit down. My dad and my granny still haven't came yet due to traffic. My mom was holding off on eating because she wanted to wait for them which was annoying me.

"So Brooklyn, where do you work at?" My cousin Katrina said.

"I'm not working right now actually.
I'm in school though."

"Wow. Unemployed." She said while giggling a little bit twisting her hair.

For some reason growing up she always felt better then everyone and I guess some things never change.

"How do you pay rent? I bet you have some sort of sugar daddy."

"Nah she got me. My lady don't gotta pay fa none as long as I'm hea. Any Otha questions?" August spat.

August said causing everybody's small conversations to stop and look towards us. With him saying that Katrina rolled her eyes and was now quiet. I pulled out my phone and texted August.

ME: you wild lmaooo I love you so much. -5:30pm

Daddy: nah yo fam Wild. I love you to doe. Ain't nobody gon disrespect you in front of me. -5:31pm

Putting my phone away a few moments later the door opened and there stood my dad and My granny. As they were greeted I decided to keep quiet until he noticed me.

"My princess oh my. How's daddy's baby girl?"

"I'm good dad."

Once they were settled Everybody got situated so we could do our prayer.

"Who's gonna lead us on our prayer?"

Nobody decided to answer but my abuela had to make me do it of course.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come to
You today in hope. In love. In happiness. Thank you for allowing our family to come together and sit and enjoy each others company. Thank you for the new blessings that you are giving us each and every day. Thank you for saving our lives in some shape or form every time we wake up. Thank you for the food on the table, for the shoes on our feet, for the clothes on our back, and for the roof over our head. You are amazing. Amen."

After everybody said amen everybody dug in and started to get there food on their plates. After everybody finished up eating this what I was afraid of. The conversation part.

"So Brooklyn your not working?" My mom asked.

"No not right now. Once I graduate I'll get a job."

"Oh well I think now is a good time to introduce your guest to everybody now."

Rolling my eyes I stood up to get everyone's attention. My family consisted of my fathers side of the family and then my mom and my abuela.

"Okay Guys well as many of you know I moved to Cali about a month ago. No I'm not here with Dylan. Things weren't going how we planned. He did some things that I know none of you would be fond of. August came along and made me feel at peace and at home. This is my boyfriend and the love of my life."

I said holding August hands while he looked up at me with a grin. Most people began to clap but my dad and my granny and my Aunt sherry.

"And this is Jasmine. I go to school with her and this has to be one of the craziest months in my life that I've ever had but she's definitely made it so much better. These two people are my life. I want to introduce them into the family." I said.

After that my family clapped again, with no words being said I decided to sit down.

"So where do you work August?" My granny asked.

"I work at Walmart."

Katrina began laughing again and I knew trouble was about to began. I wanted to stand up for August but I learned to ignore the bitch but of course I knew he would not.

"I missed da joke shawty."

"It's funny because you were talking like you was balling out on some money but you work at Walmart." She busted out laughing again.

"Danny control your neice." My mom told my dad.

"Don't worry bout me or Brooke. I keep food on da table every day. See my baybeh get whatever she want and need. We straight." August said.

"It's just a shocker. You must sell drugs if you got all that working at Walmart." My Aunt Sherry Said.

"For real. I don't approve you bringing this hoodlum into my house." My dad spat.

"I'm no fuckin' hoodlum what tha fuck. Man fuck this shit. Y'all ain't gotta like me but you don't gotta disrespect me." August said standing up walking out the house. I sent Jasmine out to check on August because I know how he gets. I stayed so I could check my family.

"This is why I will never visit. It's always bullshit whenever-" I was said getting interrupted by my dad.

"Watch your fucking mouth Brooklyn in this house. I don't know what you doing out there but you at home so act like it." He spat.

"This not no fucking home. If it was home y'all would accept anything I want to do or anyone I want in my life. You guys don't control me. You can't anymore, I'm grown. That's why I never wanna come down here because all you guys do is judge like any of you are perfect. I'm over it. Bye abuela. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye mom."

After that I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

Just a little quick chapter nothing major
Excuse all mistakes🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 177 33
Hi im Brooklyn Neverson Im 22 and I was born and raised in Virginia! My brother is Trey Songz and he's my biggest inspiration and his Best friend Chr...
Unknown By l.

Fanfiction

44.3K 2.1K 15
THIS IS A SHORT STORY! - A girl named Ava, 23, is a very quiet girl. She's not like most girls that attend her college. Ava is the girl with the hood...
1.2K 139 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...