When Love reaches You ✓

By nila_c423

Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spr... More

Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Epilogue

CHAPTER 21

3.9K 200 13
By nila_c423

Adityas POV

"Aditya.. I love you.More than anything else in this world" she said while she lay on my chest half unconscious

"Vaidhehi..You are not well.Come let's go back" i made her stand straight but her legs werent fixed on the ground . I lifted her up in my arms and carried her till our room

Making sure that no one is around i slowly placed her on the bed and covered her with sheets. she gave me a faint smile. I was about to move but she held my wrist and pulled me towards her.. Oh god this girl will be my death some day.

"Vaidhehi.."

"Shhh"she kept her fingers in my lips. I took them off.

"You are not well..Take rest..Sleep well" i smiled

"I'm sleepy. But before I sleep...give me a good night kiss "she smiled naughtily.

I gave up and kissed her left cheek.

"Dumbo. That's not a good night kiss. Wait I'll teach you"

She pulled me with all the force and kissed the corner of my lips.

Before I could react She loosened the hold and slowly fell asleep. I caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Vaidhehis pov

I opened my eyes and found myself lying in the bed. when did I sleep?
I don't remember anything else that happened yesterday. I have severe head ache.

When I looked at myself I realized that i'm wearing the same dress which Aditya bought for me yesterday. But I could find him around.. I somehow reached the bathroom and freshned up

I came out and searched for Aditya..I went down and prepared breakfast for everyone. Amma said that Aditya went to office early. I wondered Why he didnt inform me.. i didn't go to office since I was not feeling well.

By 7 Appa and Arjun returned back. They said that Aditya is still in the office. I tried to call him but he didn't attend my calls. Is he ignoring me?

With Appa and Ammas permission I went to pick him up... But the watchman said that he left already.. i tried to call him again and again. I sat inside the car and decided to go back.

Unknowingly my eyes got filled up. Is he purposefully ignoring me? What did I do? Where are you Aditya?

Suddenly a message flashed in my phone.. It was his message

' THE PLACE WHERE WE SHARED OUR FIRST HUG '

I wiped my tears.. He must be there..
I don't exactly remember the way but I somehow managed to reach there. Finally I stopped the car when I saw his car parked over there.. I got down from the car and ran towards that place.

I saw him standing there facing the river. His back towards me. I ran to him and hugged him from back and slowly weeped He turned and looked at me..

For a moment I felt my anger rising. I slapped him hard on his left cheek.

"Ouch" he pouted looking at me. I looked at him teary eyed.

"Whats all this Aditya. Why didn't you attend my calls. You were ignoring me right. But why? Do you know how tensed i was. I hate you aditya. I just hate....."

Before I could complete.. He kissed me. I was too shocked.He kept kissing me.He never did this.. I was hesitating first..But slowly kissed him back. Gripping on his shoulders. He squeezed my bare waist and I gasped. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and I felt dizzy. God.. this feeling. I felt butterflies bursting in my stomach.

Finally we parted away . He looked at me and smiled. He killed the distance between us and Pulled me closer to him. I lowered my head. And tried to make my breath normal.

For a minute we didn't speak. When I looked at him he slowly cupped my cheeks with his other hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do this purposefully" he said smiling. His breath touching my face. My heart began to beat fast.

"But....you....I..." I blabbered.

"You liked that?"he asked naughtily.

"What?" I looked at him

"Our kiss?" He chuckled. I felt my cheeks turning pink. I couldn't control my smile so I freed myself from his hold and turned to the other side. I felt his arms around me. He kept his chin on my shoulder

"Aditya..let.. me go. Amma and appa will be ...tensed"

"You'll go without me?" He asked and kissed my left shoulder. I closed my eyes tightly. His lips touching my neck. From there to my earlobe.

"Aditya... please.." i tried to get rid of his hold.

"Shh..I need to say something" he said and made me face him.

"Do you remember what you did yesterday?" He asked. I wondered what I did. I shook my head innocently.

"Stupid girl"

"Aditya..I seriously don't remember anything at all. But if I did anything wrong. I'm really sorry" i said and he smiled.

"Aditya..tell me what did I do?" I asked again.

"You....said.... "He paused and looked at me

"Tell me. What did I say"

He moved closer to me and pulled me closer. I bumped into his chest. He looked into my eyes. My heart knocked on my chest

"You said..you love me" he said and I looked at him shocked

"Do you? Do you love me vaidhehi?" He asked and I didn't knew what to say. Of course I love him but I couldn't say a word

"I...aditya..i..don't know.. i mean when did i?"I hesitated

He loosened his hold and moved back

" I'm sorry vaidhehi. I thought you..." He sighed and looked at me. He looked disappointed

"We can go back" he said and turned to go. I held his wrists.

"Aditya. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" i said.

"It's okay. I think I just misunderstood you" he said without looking at me.

" Aditya. Do you love me?" I asked and he looked at me surprised

"What do you think? " He asked " it's okay. Vaidhehi. I can wait "

He took his hands off

"Aditya i really like you" i blurted out. He looked at me surprised. My eyes got filled up.

"Vaidhehi?"

"I love you. I don't know what all I said yesterday but if I've said that I love you i always did. From the beginning" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

For a moment he looked at me.

"Aditya. Say something" i said and before i can realise i was in his arms. He hugged me like he never did. So tightly. My legs werent on the ground. He lifted me up. I hugged him back

"I love you too my wifey. I really really really love you" he said hugging me. I smiled with tears. Oh my god he said it. He loves me.
.
.
.
They broke the hug and looked at each other.. They smiled by joining their foreheads.. He brushed his nose with hers. She's still in his arms and he's lifting her . They kissed each other again.

It's a simple love story with simple proposal. No candles, no flowers.. Only true love.. Finally they realised their feelings and promised to be with each other till their last breath

--------

Precap - Romance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 21.3K 47
Cover Design: Drabble Love ~ Enchanted Graphics What will happen when a smart silent girl enters into the life of a workaholic man? Can true love blo...
31K 2K 26
He is an orphan adopted by a rich business family in India. He was treated like a wonderful gem. Being a cool person he waits for a dream girl who co...
13.7K 1.3K 24
Welcome, readers. After nearly 1.5 years of battling several dilemmas on Wattpad, I've finally made the decision to initiate writing. Obviously, the...
39.8K 2.2K 88
Anushka is a strong-willed girl who has a very hard outer shell, but deep down she is a hopeless romantic and would like to fall in love someday. Pr...