She's Destined To Be ✔

By lilalovely21

In a realm full of gifted people is a regular girl with strong power. The one girl fated to save the world an... More

/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/

/10/

30 2 0
By lilalovely21

Sarina's POV

"Ms. Meggan, this is-" I said.

"Erik Schulke. Why weren't you here yesterday, huh?" she asked folding her arms.

"I woke up late," Erik lied.

"Whatever," she said and rolled her eyes. "You'll sit with her in the middle."

"Okay," he said.

We walked over to the desks and sat down. Adrian was talking to Jason. Jonathan, Anthony, and Julianna walked into the class. I made eye contact with Julianna and she glared at me. She turned her head and walked over to her seat. oh gods. she's really mad at me. Jonathan and Anthony walked over and sat in front of us. I waved at them. Jonathan rolled his eyes and Anthony smiled. Jonathan looked over at Erik and frowned.

"Where were you yesterday? Julianna and I were trying to reach you," he said.

"Don't worry. I was with Erik," I said and smiled.

"And that's supposed to make me happy because?" he asked.

"Never mind. Don't worry about it. I'm fine," I said.

"Whatever, Sarina," he said and sat back in his chair.

Jordan walked in with a frown on his face. Jordan? with a frown on his face? that's weird. didn't know he could frown. He talked to Ms. Meggan and she pointed towards our table. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hi, Jordan," I said and smiled.

"Hey," he said coldly.

I frowned and turned away. Julianna walked over and kissed his forehead. He looked up at her and forced a smile. She kissed him and he kissed her back. She broke the kiss, smiled, and walked back to her table. He turned back and his face was red. aww. that's cute.

"Shut up, Sarina," he said and smiled.

The bell rang and Adrian and Alina sat down in their seats.

"Cheer clinic starts today after school at 2:45 in the commons. Football players! There will be practice all week. starting at 3:00."

"Yes!" Jonathan and Jordan said.

"There will be a volleyball game tonight at 6:00. That's all for today folks. Have a wonderful day!"

"Alright, class. We have two students who weren't here yesterday. Erik Schulke and Jordan Edwards. We'll skip the power part because I want to get to some action," she said rubbing her hands together.

oh no. please be something simple.

"Okay, class. We're going to the second gym," she said. "Leave your stuff here and we'll walk down there."

I stood up and started walking. Erik grabbed my hand and we walked outside the room. Adrian walked up to me.

"So what happened to the visit?" she asked.

"It got delayed," I said.

"Delayed?" she said frowning.

"Why?" I said.

"Nothing. Whatever. Are you going to be a little cheerleader?" she asked.

"Duh. I've done cheer since 6th grade," I said.

"Oh. Ew. Okay," she said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and Erik laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You and your sister's relationship is weird," he said.

"We don't have a relationship. She's just weird," I said.

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever you say, love," he said and smiled.

Julianna and Jordan walked up to us.

"Hey," I said.

"I'm going to say this one time. If you ever ignore me for 17 hours, I will personally kick your butt. What were you thinking ignoring me!? I'm not Jonathan. I ain't gonna take that weak excuse. You, ma'am, got some explaining to do before I strangle you," Julianna said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said and smiled.

She shook her head and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said.

She let me go and I met Erik's gaze.

"What?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"You look so beautiful," he said and held my hand.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Julianna nudged me.

'Yes?'

'You guys are a thing?'

'You know he's technically my husband, right?'

'So he's the guy you're supposed to marry?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'How do you know this?'

'You missed a lot.'

'Tell me later.'

We finally arrived at the second gym. Each corner of the gym had a symbol on the wall. The symbols were fire, water, earth, and air. In the fire corner, there were fire torches all on the walls and a fire pit on the floor. In the water corner, there were beautiful waterfalls streaming down the two walls and a big hole in the floor filled with water. In the earth corner, the walls had many different minerals in them and where the concrete should've been was replaced with dirt. In the air corner was nothing but sand.

this looks amazing.

"I know right," Erik said.

"This place is awesome," Julianna said.

"This is going to be so fun," Jordan said.

"Attention!" Ms. Meggan yelled. "Welcome to your training arena!"

The class applauded and Ms. Meggan held up her hand to silence us.

"This room has been added due to the new students from WHS. It is now my second classroom. This training arena will be available for you before and after school. It closes at 5:30 everyday. If you break something, you clean it up and replace it, but I don't see how because there's not much in here. Today, I want each of you to go to your own section and if you have all elemental control, telekinesis, and or super intelligence, I want you to be with me. Have fun, and the next time we're in here, we'll start working," she said. "Go on."

Adrian, Erik, Jonathan, Jason, Aluna, Isaac, Jordan, and I stayed with Ms. Meggan. Everyone else dispersed into their specific corner. No one had walked over to the fire corner.

"What are we going to do?" Adrian asked.

"If you have telekinesis or super intelligence, stand on my left side," she said.

Erik, Jonathan, Jason, Aluna, Jordan, Isaac, and I moved to her right.

"Huh," she said looking at Adrian. "You have all elemental control correct?"

"Yes," she said

"What's your strongest element?" Ms. Meggan asked.

"Water," Adrian replied.

"What's your weakest element?" Ms. Meggan said.

"Probably fire and air," she said.

"Go work on fire," Ms. Meggan said.

Adrian sighed and walked to the fire corner by herself.

"As for the rest of you, I want to see how powerful your telekinesis is. Anthony, I know you don't have telekinesis so I want you to observe Adrian and see what she's not able to do," she said.

He sighed, nodded his head, and walked over to Adrian.

She looked out at the group and separated us by gender. She moved Jonathan and Jordan to our side.

"I need you guys to take 3 steps back," she said.

We did as she asked. She stepped on a pressure plate and the floor broke apart. Another lever came up from the ground with weights on them.

"Hopefully, by now you know what you can do with your telekinesis. I want you to lift as many as you can. I'll call on one person and he or she will do so," she said folding her hands.

There were 8 different stacks of weights with 10 in each stack.

"Isaac," she said.

Issac stepped forward and looked at the stack with 10 pounds. He lifted 3 weights in the air, twirled them in circles, and then set the back down.

"Nice," she said. "Aluna."

I looked over at Aluna and saw that she was nervous. I tapped her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. Aluna is a very shy girl. She stepped forward and looked at the stack with 1 pounds. She lifted all 10 of them, held them for a few seconds and put them back.

"10 pounds? That's it? I know you can do more," she said.

Aluna looked back at me and I smiled and nodded my head. She turned back around and took a deep breath. She lifted the same stack but added all 10 of the 20 pound weights. She spun them around and created her name with the weights and placed them back down. Ms. Meggan clapped.

"That's better," she said and had a bright smile on her face.

Aluna smiled and looked down. She walked over to me and I gave her hug.

"That was great. I know you can do much better though," I said.

"Yeah," she said and smiled.

"Jason," she said.

Jason stepped forward and lifted all 10 of the 5 pound and 25 pound stacks. He created a face and then put them back.

"Very nice," she said.

"Jordan."

let's see how strong this boy really is. He stepped forward. He was about to lift some weights when we all heard someone scream. We turned towards the sound. Adrian had set Anthony's clothes on fire. He was running around screaming. Every one was either in shock or too busy laughing at him to do anything. I looked over to the water corner, and I lifted my hand. complete focus and the water will obey. Some water from the waterfall flew gracefully across the air and landed on Anthony. He sat down on the floor looking weak.

"Sorry, Anthony," Adrian said helping him up.

"It's fine. You really need to practice," he suggested.

"Who did that?" Ms. Meggan asked looking towards the water corner.

They all turned and pointed towards me. Ms. Meggan turned around and smiled.

"Good job," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

She nodded and our group turned back around. She gestured towards Jordan. He lifted all 10 of the 45 pound, 20 pound, and 10 pound weights. He casually twirled them around and made Julianna's full name. I whistled towards her and she saw it. She blushed and a huge smile plastered on her face. He smiled and put them back.

Ms. Meghan smile and nodded her head. Jordan turned around and winked at me.

"Let's see who's stronger," he said.

I laughed at him.

"Just wait," I said and the smile on his face faded.

"Jonathan," she said.

Jonathan stepped forward but seemed to be distracted. He lifted the same amount as Jordan but added the 5 pound stack and created a replica of a water slide. He made it look like water was sliding down the slide with some of the weights. It looked really cool. He placed them back down and stepped back in line.

"That was beautiful," she said. "Erik."

He stepped forward and looked at me. I smiled and he winked at me. I shook my head. He lifted all 10 weights of the 50 pound, 45 pound, 25 pound, 20 pound, 10 pound, 5 pound, and 1 pound stacks. He created a picture of a boy and a girl holding each other. The girl's hair was long and looked like it was flowing through the air. He made them move to where they were kissing. I smiled and he put them down.

"Aww. That was beautiful," Ms. Meggan said. "Last but not least, Sarina."

I stepped forward and stared at the weights.

*Jordan: I doubt she's stronger than me. I've been training for years.*

I turned around and looked at Jordan.

"How many years?" I asked him.

"5 years. You?" he said.

"12 years," I said and turned around.

My mom started training me when I was 5 years old. She was somehow aware of my destiny years before I was. I closed my eyes and lifted every single weight. I made a family of three. A mother, a father, and their son. I changed the scene to make it look as if the parents were teaching their baby boy how to walk. Then, I made it look like the father was teaching the boy, as a toddler, how to ride a bike. Then, I changed it to the mother helping her son tie a tie on his first date. Then, I made it look like the parents were training their son to control his powers. Finally, I shifted the weights to make them say 'the Schulke family' and gently placed the weights back in place. I opened my eyes and the whole class was staring at me, stunned.

"What?" I said.

I looked at Erik. He walked up to me and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tight. The class started clapping and I broke the kiss. I smiled and leaned my forehead against his. He smiled at me and I noticed his eyes were smiling as well. His eyes were different today. His left was ocean blue and the right was a light green. I love his eyes so much.

"Wow," Ms. Meggan said.

We looked at her and K smiled.

"No one's been able to do that since... well your mother," she said.

"Seriously!?" Jordan said.

He threw his hands up in frustration and I laughed at him.

"You'll just have to accept the fact that I'll always be stronger than you," I said looking at him.

He rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Whatever," he said and crossed his arms.

"Erik's side had a total of 1,890 pounds and Sarina's side had a total of 4,320. Her team won," she said.

"Alright, Class. We have about 45 minutes left so you can-"

A bomb went off and the door exploded. Erik grabbed me and pushed me behind him. Jordan and Jonathan stood on either side of me. I peaked between Erik and Jordan. I saw a tall man who looked almost like me. is that-?

"Dad? What are you doing here!?" Adrian asked.

He didn't say anything. I moved Jonathan over some so I could see him. We made eye contact and an evil smile had spread across his face. oh no. Julianna came over and stood behind me. She grabbed my hand and I noticed hers were cold.

"This is a private school area. If you are not a visitor, you can not-" Ms. Meggan started.

He waved his hand and she fainted. He started walking towards me.

'Guys. What are we going to do?' I said pulling my friends in a group telepathic connection.

'We're going to protect you,' Erik and Jonathan spoke simultaneously.

'What about everyone else?' I questioned.

'Hopefully, they'll fight. Or run to give us more space,' Jordan said.

'He'll have to get through me to even touch you,' Erik responded.

'I trust you, but this is my fight,' I responded.

'Absolutely not. Your fight is in December. If you die now, the world as we know it will end. Don't fight with me on this one, Sarina,' Erik said.

The other students formed a shield around us.

"Move. Sarina is mine," Dionte said.

"Nice to meet you too, father," I said rolling my eyes.

"Dad. What are you doing? This wasn't part of the-,"

Dionte shoved Adrian out of the way and she stumbled backwards. She had anger in her eyes. She looked over at the fire corner. She took a deep breath, lifted her hand and the fire from a fire torch advanced on Dionte. The fire hit his back and he fell forwards.

"Now!" Erik yelled.

All of a sudden, water and earth attacked Dionte. I looked around and saw every single person in the class fighting. I didn't see any fire in the air or any unusual wind. I peaked between Erik and Jonathan and saw my dad on the floor. He looked unconscious. Everyone stopped. I looked over at Adrian. She walked up to our father. She poked his side with her foot and looked at me. ugh. I still could've protected myself. I moved in front of Erik. He grabbed my wrist but I pushed him away. I walked up to my father. There was water and dirt all over the ground. His clothes were burned and soaked at the same time. His breathing was inconstant. I looked to my right, and he grabbed my ankle. I removed my leg from his grasp and he turned himself over. I looked him in the eye and he smirked.
"I can't wait to kill her," he said laughing.
I kicked his head and knocked him out. I looked up at Adrian. Her fists were clenched and her face was a mixture of anger and sadness. I walked over to her and hugged her. Surprisingly, she hugged me back. We stood there for a while.

"What do we do now?" Julianna asked.

I stepped away from Adrian, but she grabbed my hand. I looked over at the class. Almost everyone looked tired. wow.

"Now, we call the principle," I said.

The class nodded.

"Thank you for fighting, guys," I said looking down.

"Always," Kara said and smiled.

well. that's weird. really weird. guess there's some good in her. maybe.

"Erik and I will take your father to the principle's. Can you guys try to clean up?" Jordan said.

The class groaned and I laughed. Erik and Jordan carried my father away. The class looked in a closet for a broom and a mop. I didn't move because Adrian was still holding my hand. I looked at her and smiled. She forced a smile on her face as she watched Erik and Jordan take away our father.

"It'll be okay, Adrian," I said squeezing her hand.

"I hope you're right," she said.

Her voice cracked and I didn't say anything. I pulled her in another hug and felt her silently cry. I rubbed her back and looked at Ms. Meggan. She slowly stirred and sat up. I poked Adrian's back and she stood up. She raised and eyebrow. I wiped away her tears and then pointed towards Ms. Meggan. She turned around and then let go of my hand and walked up to her. I followed her and we helped Ms. Meggan stand.

"What happened? Where's the man?" she asked rubbing her head.

"We took care of him," Adrian said holding her as she tried to walk.

We held her and took her to the nurse's office. I think this is the start of something new.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
329K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...