The Madness Of Desire

By AlannaList291

"Bend over and let me show you who's the boss" WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNE... More

Chapter 1 ~The Party~
Chapter 2 ~Him~
Chapter 3~Interuptions~
Chapter 4 ~Kisses and Contracts~
Chapter 5 ~A Submissives Bond~
Chapter 6 ~ Business And Pleasure~
Chapter 7 ~Relax~
Chapter 8 ~dinners served~
Chapter 9 ~The electric touch~
Chapter 10~ fûcking, painting and kissing~
Chapter 11~L stands for love&lost~
Chapter 12~Steam~
Chapter 13~I got you~
Chapter 15 ~Molly and Theo~
Chapter 16~Hunting Molly~
Chapter 17~Pictures & punishments~
Chapter 18 ~Two to tango~
Chapter 19 ~Dimes~
Chapter 20 ~More than sex~
Chapter 21 ~ Chocolate touch~
Chapter 22~ Shades of red~
Chapter 23~ Pepper~
Chapter 24 ~He loves me~
Chapter 25 ~ Venessa~
Chapter 26 ~I think I love you~
Chapter 27~An audience~
Chapter 28 ~Theo~
Chapter 29 ~Jennifer~
Chapter 30 ~The dress~
Chapter 31 ~Family~
Chapter 32~ Cakepop ~
Chapter 33 ~Wedding Bells prt 1~
Chapter 34 ~Wedding bells prt 2~
Chapter 34 ~Wedding Bells part 3~
More work

Chapter 14~A kiss to remember~

20.9K 348 22
By AlannaList291

Kenzie's P•O•V
"My client would like fifty percent of the company," I said in a stern tone. I'm in a business meeting trying to close a deal for one of my client. "Stop it Ms, Johns. That's simply too much that being asked. Thirty percent," Their lawyer spoke.

My client shook his head. I began to pack up my papers as I stood up from the table. The room looked at me in shock at my actions. "Listen. Fifty percent of the company or we walk. There's no hiding the fact that this deal will help you more than us," I said. I could see Smith trying to stay calm. Smith is their lawyer and I've gone to school with him. He knows I'm not bluffing.

They began to whisper in a hushed tone. "What's it gonna be?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "We'll take the deal," he said. I went into my briefcase and pulled out the paperwork. I handed them a pen and slid it across the table towards them. My client glanced up at me with a smile on his face.

They signed the papers and passed them back over to me. I placed them in a folder and put them back into my bag. My client and I stood and walked out. "Kenzie wait!" Smith shouted. I stopped and turned around to face him.

He put his hand out for me to shake. "Once again you prove yourself to be a unstoppable foe. Let me take you out for a drink," he smiled. I glanced down at my phone to see the time. "You're kidding me right? It's 10am," I laughed mockingly.

"Goodbye now," I smiled walking away from him. He rushed behind me and followed me into the elevator. "Come on. Lunch then?" He asked. "Let me put it simply for you. Okay read my lips now. No I will not have a drink with you or lunch with you," I stated. I hate when people can't take no for an answer.

"Will one date really hurt you?" He asked as he followed me into the parking lot. "How many times do I have to tell you no. I'm not interested in getting to know you," I said sternly. I reached for my car door pulling it open. He pushed the door closing it.

I turned around angrily. He touched my shoulder moving my hair over to the side. He kissed the back of my ear lightly. "I know you remember the fun times we had in college. Just come back to my place," he whispered. I groaned in disgust and slammed my elbow into his stomach. He groaned in pain and stepped back.

"No part of you is worth remembering," I said as my eyes fell to his crouch. "You're a small man there. And up here," I said. I pulled the car door open and stepped inside the car. Smith could never take no for an answer. I don't know what I ever saw in him.

I drove back to my office. I have to go back to my office and make copies of the contract.

"Ms. Johns, there's a women waiting for you in your office," Tessa announced as I stepped into the lobby. I looked into my office through the glass walls; there's a woman with light brown hair on my office. I walked inside and lightly closed the door behind myself.

She turned around and smiled at me. "I'm Linda, Theo's Mother. It's so nice to finally meet you," she smiled as she stood up. She put her hands out for me to shake. I smiled brightly and shook her hand. He doesn't look like her but they have some similar features. They have the same eye color and when she smiles you can see her dimples.

"I'm happy to meet you," I said. "Are you busy? If not I'd love to go grab a bite to eat," she said. "I'm not busy at all. Let's go," I smiled. She locked her arms with mine and we walked out of my office. I stopped at the front desk in front of Tessa. I moved my arm and dug into my bag for the paper work.

"Tessa, can you make copies of this and then facts them over to Jackson Williams," I said. She nodded her head and grabbed the folder. I linked my arm back with Linda and walked towards the elevator.

We walked down the block and around the corner to a cafe. "Table for two," I said. The man nodded his head and ushered us to our table. I sat down and rest my bag by the side of my leg. "A waiter will be with you in a moment," he said. I nodded as he walked away.

"I'm sorry for the surprise. I just had to come see the woman capturing my child's heart," she said. My heart fluttered at her words. "Thank you. Seeing you was a nice surprise. I wanted to meet you," I said. "I didn't know what to think. Theo has never brought anyone home to meet me. When he told me about you I simply had to hunt you down," she said.

"I'm his first girlfriend?" I asked with a shocked expression. She shook her head. "I'm not sure. He's never brought anyone home and never told me about anyone. He's a...free spirt. He loves to sleep around," she explained. A women walked up to us and stopped in front of our table.

"Hello my name is Coco, what can I get for you both today?" She asked. "I'll have the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, and a glass of apple juice," she said. "And I'll have scrambled eggs served on toast with bacon, sausages, grilled tomato and a glass of orange juice," I said. She nodded and grabbed our menu.

"So How was your day so far?" She asked. "I closed a business deal giving my client fifty percent of a company. Then.." I shook my head and trailed off. "No please finish," she said. I sighed and shrugged. "An old fling from college was there. He was the other clients lawyer. He followed me into the parking lot asking me to go with him. He kissed the back of my ear. Maybe if I told him I had a boyfriend; then he might've left me alone sooner," I explained.

She frowned and grabbed my hand squeezing it. "You shouldn't need to say you have a boyfriend to get someone to fuck off. Your no is enough. You're a strong woman. I can tell just by looking at you," she said. I cracked a small smiled and nodded. "Can we keep that between us? The last thing I'd like is for Theo to lose it over something I've already handled," I said.

"Of course. You can tell me anything and it will stay between us," she smiled. "Is it okay if I ask you a question?" She asked. "Ask me anything," I said. She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. "Life's been rather lonely since Clark's death. I'd like to know how to set up a dating application on one of those sites people talk about," she explained.

My smile grew as I reached over and grabbed her phone. "I found this one site called Sliversingles. Com. I just need to know how to set it up," she added. I went to the site and read over all the information on the site. "It's not a free site Linda," I said as I glanced up at her. She smirked and jiggled her bag; "Money is no object," she said.

"Plus with these looks. I shouldn't be on the market for long," she winked. I giggled and asked for her card information to set up the sight. I asked all the questions placed on the site.

"Okay. All that's left is taking a picture for your profile," I said. I handed her back her phone and waited. Coco came back to the table with our food and drinks. "Thank you," I smiled. She nodded and walked off. "How's this picture?" She asked. I glanced up from my food and looked down at her phone. It's a picture of her dressed in an all white dress. She looks like an Instagram model. "By the look on your face I'd say it's a good one," she laughed.

I really got to know Linda. She's such a super cool and friendly person. I kinda see her as a friend. "I'll pay for the meal," I offered. She shook her head and pulled out her wallet. "Nonsense. It's on me. Besides you've already done enough, by taking your time out of your day to eat with me and helping me with the internet," she smiled. "I cannot allow you to pay. It won't sit right with me," I protested.

"I see why Theo likes you. You're a very caring young lady," she smiled. She stopped insisting and allowed me to pay for the meals. "We have to do this again sometime. How's next week Saturday?" She asked as she stood from her seat. I grabbed my phone and quickly checked my calendar. I'm free. "It's a date," I said. She gave me her number and I gave her mine.

I stood up and gave her a hug before she left. I left a few seconds after her. I needed that after the morning I've had.

                                           •
I opened the door to the house and stepped inside. Theo's standing at the top of the steps. There's an angry look on his face. "Theo whats wr-" before I could finish he cut me off. "Have I not been good to you?" He asked as he walked towards me.

He has been. He never punishes me for thing most dominants would give punishments for. I talk back to him and everything sometimes.

"You're amazing. Why are you so upset?" I asked. "Don't act dumb. I know what you did," he said in a stern tone. "All I did today was work. And then I had a lunch with your mother. What are you talking about?" I asked."You cheated on me! When you were at work you cheated on me, knowing how I feel about you! How much I care about you; you still went out and cheated on me!" He shouted.

"I would never even think of cheating on you! You mean too much to me!" I said. "Then explain this," he said as he handed his phone to me. It's a picture of  Smith kissing my ear. "Oh my god," I whispered. Someone set me up.

"It's not true. You can ask your mother I told her everything. He asked me out and I said no. He stopped me from leaving and kissed my ear before asking me out," I explained. "I elbowed him in the stomach and left," I added. His anger didn't shrink. He grabbed his coat off the coat racks and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He brushed past me and walked out of the house slamming the door behind himself. I pulled it open and stepped outside after him. "Theo!" I shouted. He got into his car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2K 7 18
Mature content 😵‍💫
122K 4.7K 36
It's the third book. The second book is Obsessions. First book is Forced Mating.
30.8K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...