Its about us ( SWASAN)

By Riyanjali

The story is from Swaragini track where raini plans to send Swara out and she had confessed her feeling to sa... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
INTRO OF NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Hi I m back
Its About Us - SWASAN
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ITS ABOUT US SEASON II

CHAPTER 21

5.3K 270 70
By Riyanjali

Sanskar: NM I should say that you have a great taste. I have never seen my wife so beautiful and elegant.

RP: True that, I had to agree with my son.

NM: Is it glad to hear. I am always 16 that's y. U know I missed you all with emotion filled voice

RP: Goes near her and hugs her: we missed u too.

NM gives a genuine smile seeing her family together again and prays that it should not break again at any cost. To change the topic she started

NM: Wowww my 2 beautiful girls are looking stunning what say RP

Sujatha was blushing and shy: Mom what is this nd all

RP: What mom is telling the truth, u look breathtaking. NM raising her eyebrows see I told na.

All were enjoying her happy moments together a little girl came running BD.

She was wearing a beautiful pink color frock with two little ponytails, matching bands and shoes. All were admiring the little bundle of joy.

Sujatha was shocked seeing the girl. Mom she looks same like our Anjali. The little girl called Sujatha ad told with angry face I am anjali with two hands on her hips making her look more cute.

Sujatha kissing all over her face while little anju wiping her face with irritation. You know I had a sister anjali you look same like her and hugged her tightly.

Anju came a voice: There stood a handsome man in his 3 piece suit, with black orbs dominating his eyes, clean shaved face was enough to make any girl fall for him. Besides him was a beautiful lady in a blue salwar matching him perfectly.

He goes and hugs Sujatha how r u mami I missed you. There was some emotional moment going on but our little anju did not like them ignoring her.

She went and stood in the middle to gaining everyone's attention. Papa who before she could complete Arnav picks her up in his arms, he was about to introduce Sujatha as dadi before that anju put her hand o her head, not again how many dadi and nani will I have with a cute little pout.

RP: Ok u can call us what all u wanted happy, while our little anju was thinking what to call them.

She goes to suju : I will call u sexy, all were shocked but have with her smiling face. Wow I love it. RP- handsome, Sanskar chachi and Swara- Chachi.

Sanskar hugs arnav. I missed you sanky. While swara went to take bleesing from Khushi.

Khushi eyes widened in shock: Oh hello I am like a sister give me a hug, pulls her to hug.

Listening to the word sister, swara's face turned pale but masked with fake smile which was noticed by sujatha.

Anju: holding her stomach: ha mom my stomach is feeling hungry and wants food.

NM: So you dnt want food

ANju: no no I dnt want my stomach want poor stomach. Listening to her talks all burst out laughing, and was felling free from al stress.

NM: so we will have lunch together or else anju stomach will burst, listening this anju rolled her eyes. All were enjoying their food pulling each other's leg. Anju and Swara became very close, Swara enjoyed her company.

NM: So what happened, you all have to leave MM. As far my knowledge, RP is the most obedient brother.

Sujatha saw Swara and her inner turmoil. Kushi noticed this, Anju why dnt u show the house to chachi she is new here na.

Anju jumped in happiness and took swara for the house tour. RP assured Sujatha and he narrated the whole incident. Kushi was in tears listening to the whole story. Oh that's y she was not comfortable when I told sister.

NM: OMG she is not ragini but naagini. How low her thoughts are. I know DP will support his family, but seriously to this extend

Sujatha: Mom, plzzz

RP: No Sujatha, its ok its does nt affect me anymore so leave it.

Sujatha: Mom, but how did u call correctly and called us here, dnt tell me that your spying on us.

Arnav: Ya mami, the cook in your home is send by nani. Now this was the biggest shocke for everyone MOM

NM: What, y are you looking me like that, I lost anjali when she was 10 years old, Shyam ur brother when arnav was 10 years old, now I only have you with tears in her eyes, I want you to be safe until my death. I don't want to die before my kids, I was living for Arnav after Shyam's death or else I could have gone long back. Sujatha and RP hugged her I am sorry mom I am a bad daughter.

NM: hey dnt u dare say a word against my daughter and jamai, I will not tolerate that. Arnav felt happy seeing her NM with full of hopes and life.

Arnav: So Sanskar, what is your plan. What next

Sanskar with a stern face: I want revenge from ragini,

RP: Revenge

Sanskar: Ya dad, swara is broken completely today , same way I want to break ragini.

First ragini- laksh divorce this will her first blow

Second separating her from dadi and her parents this second blow

Third making her desperate for all her deeds and make her suffer mental trauma which swara is undergoing now.

Sujatha: But sanskar y all these, we came out from them na

Arnav: No mami we have to teach her a lesson, for messing with us. Sanskar I am with you

Sanskar: No Arnav, I want to start up a company and will manage alone. If I want any help will surely let u know. I have applied in some banks hopefully I will get it soon.

NM: Oh hello we r not doing any favor for u , its ur mothers money, ur have full right in it.

Sujatha: ya sanskar Mom s right, its our money, Sanskar interrupts but mom, RP sanksar I want to accept that money and its my decision ok fine.

Arnav: So sanky you can move with us and start ur firm from Mumbai. This will be a change for Swara also.

Sujatha : So we have to shift to Mumbai

NM: Oh hello, where do you want to go. Let them go, you be here.

Sujatha: But mom Swara, what will she do alone

NM: I am saying for the sake of Swara only. If ur there you will take care of everything, she will be thinking the same leave her alone she will take care sanskar is also there na u dnt worry. U can go monthly once and meet them.

RP: I think mom is right, give her some space, everything will be ok. Though Sujatha accepts but she feared for Swara at the same time.

Khushi: Mami, I am there na I will take care of her and show the real sister love, I will be there always to support her dnt worry and assures her.

Arnav: Ok I will arrange for house, and other stuff we will leave tmr.

Sanskar: Arrange for a small may be 2 bed room house that is more than enough.

Arnav: Shocked, what but y

Sanky: Swara likes small house, even mom and dad are not there I dnt want something big. I hope u understand

Khushi: Ok then you should stay near to us, may be only 2-3 street distance not more than that, what say

Sanky hugging arshi: done.

Some bonding becomes so close eve if you dnt talk or seem then regularly. But some stay near to us and we can never be close to them same was happening with these relations.

Swara comes down alone.

Kushi: Swara, anju

Swara: opened her mouth to say di, but stopped vo she slept.

Kushi: U can call be kushi,or bhabi

Swara felt relieved hearing bhabi and thanked khushi.

Sujatha: Swara, you and sanky have to leave to Bombay tmr

Swara: shocked, we both, mom u

NM: Oh hello, I just now got my daughter plz dnt sepeate us, all thinking dramebazz. She will come and stay with you some days there and some days here what say.

Swara smiled listening NM ya sure NM, mom come to us as early as possible I dnt want to be alone.

NM: Ohi, you are not alone, your husband waste fellow is there na what will he do. Sanskar was shocked by his NM statement: NM with angry face

Everyone laughed at her statement, Swara was laughing wholeheartedly. Everyone admired her.

NM: Swara, you have a beautiful smile, keep smiling always. Swara went and hugged NM

Arnav: And yaur bhai and bhabhi is ther na

Listening bhai Swara felt content and blessed.

PRECAP: SWASAN, ARSHI IN MUMBAI

So done for today guys, one of the longest part I have written. This chapter does not contain much swasan scenes because I wanted to show the family bonding. I hope you like it. Hit the like button if you like, silent readers dnt be silent, suggestions are always welcome. Please ignore the grammatical errors. Next update after 150 votes as it is my 21 chapter come on guys help me out. People follow me, but some not even liked one chappy also that's bad na so go like the chappy which you like and help me achieve the target wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year in advance. Hope all your dreams come true, wishing you all success. Take care guys see you next year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3.5K 23
Hi friends my first ff on swasan, plz read it.... This is the story of serial swaragini track where Laksh's truth came out that he is the kidnapper o...
46.1K 2.3K 9
This story about our heavenly couple SwaSan. Three shot story. contains their silly fights, love moments, etc... Swara- Sanskar's wife. Moody girl h...
20K 715 7
This story is a swaragini fanfiction from sr track. How Ragini and sanskaar find love in eachother and their Journey to find the true love.
35.1K 1.3K 15
this story is based on heavenly couple swasan..... peep on to know more🤓🤗