CHAPTER 34

In Temple all were excited and posing for the pictures. All their faces were glowing in happiness. Swara was seen to be lost in all these celebrations. Sujram was noticing her changes, so Sujatha wanted to talk to her. So, she dragged her to a corner to talk to her and not make a scene.

Sujatha: Swara, r u not happy of this marriage

Swara: Why mom suddenly this question

Sujata: No, you seem to lost the whole time, so I was thinking you were not happy as Ragini is your sister and all these will be difficult for you.

Swara: Chuckles a little thinking how much they care about her. Frankly, I'm not sure, whether I'm for this marriage or not. Since Laksh is happy and ok with it I have no issues, after all it is his life and I want him to move ahead and lead a happy life.  Sighs and , says I am not keeping well from afternoon mom, feeling so tired, and my legs are hurting badly today.

Sujatha: What, you are not feeling well, and you are telling me now. She shouts for Ram

Ram: What happened, why are you shouting this loud.

Sujatha: This chori is not feeling well and after I grilled, she is letting me know now, with irritated face.

Ram: Side hugged, what happened dear while caressing her hairs. Do you want to leave?

Swara while looking around hesitates. Ram understanding her. Its ok dear, we can manage. I will tell Sanskar, he will drop you.

Swara: No dad, its ok he must be busy. I will go with driver. Laksh needs him.

Sanskar comes to them seeing their group talks. While hugging Sujatha:

Sanskar: What is this secret meeting without me.

Ram: Swara is not well so planning to send her home.

Sujatha: Discussing, more about who to drop her driver or Sanskar.

Sanskar: While scrunching his face, when your life  time driver is here then y u need another driver while winking at her.

Swara blushes at his open romance.

Swara: No, you must be here for Laksh and badepapa. This is the most important moment where Laksh needs his brother. Moreover, the function is not over yet, if any issues arise, you can't leave just like that. She managed to convince him and left with driver.

MM MANSION

Dadi : Ladoo, why is the house so calm, can't find anyone.

Ragini : Everyone will be there in hospital crying with my mother in law.

Dadi: Do we want to enquire about AP, no one is telling about her.

Ragini: What happened Dadi, suddenly caring about AP in a mocking tone.

Dadi: Ladoo, hits her slightly you be na just wanted to make sure she is fine that's all nothing else.

Their talk was zoomed out as Swara entered. Both of them were staring at her like an alien as their were thinking all are in hospital while she came as if she was coming from some marriage.

Kaka: Please send hot milk to my room.

Dadi: Hey chori, where did you go

Swara: I dnt think It is necessary to tell you. So please stay away from me.

Dadi: See Ladoo, how much big tongue she got, no manners at all same as her mother.

Swara: In furious tone, who the hell are you to talk about my mother, then I will even forget that you are elder to me. First see you thinking and doing then you can comment about others.

Ragini : While coming in front of her , swara dnt you dare to talk to my dadima in that tone, will chuck you out of my house.

Swara: Do whatever you want, and I'm going to sleep and left the place immediately leaving a furious dadi and Ragini behind.

Dadi: did you see Ragini, how she was back answering us

Ragin: Leave here dadi, she is behaving like this because of Sankar and his family. But how come she is not in hospital and this attire. There is something these guys are planning behind us. We should be very careful from now onwards and the return of these people, especially that Sanskar I cannot trust him even for a bit.

Time passed like an hour. Swara felt fresh and went down to make arrangements and was eagerly waiting for the newly weeded. Her thoughts were broken by the car sound and all came in after completing the rituals.

By the time Dadi and Ragin too came down and was confused to see all in wedding attire with their nonstop smiling, since they were not able to see Laksh and Kavitha as they were surrounded by others.

Sanksar: while her hair behind, how r u feeling

Swara: much better and caress his shirt.

Ragini was trying to register the situation before her. All are in wedding attire. Laksh is looking like groom and Kavitha is standing next to him with vermillion and Mangalsultra and last their intertwined fingers told the rest of the reality which Ragini was not willing to accept and not in her next 7 births she dreamt to be witnessing these things.

No, was the word that was echoed Ragini's voice in the whole mansion. Dadi was in much shock state even to think or to act about it. She never imagined that the Maheshwari's would do something like this. She always thought them to be naïve people and won't go against their principles and family tradition but today seeing the scene in front of them, proved them that these were all just their misconceptions. She was brought back from her thoughts by Ragini's push.

Ragini pushed her dadi slightly who was in front and rushed to Laskh.

Ragini while holding Laksh collar: What the hell Laksh, how can you marry her, han while tears continuously flowing from her eyes.

Laksh: Why Ragini , Why can't I marry. What's wrong in that.

Ragini: Because I am you wife Lasksh, who is standing infront of you, how can you marry her.

Sanksar: Removing Ragini's hand from Laskh collar and tucking in his pockets. R u sure Ragini what you're talking

Ragini: Baffled by his tone. What do you mean?

Sorry guys was not able to complete in one chapter next whole chapter is dedicated to Ragini and Sanskar damaka. Enjoy and stay safe wait for tomorrows update.