CHAPTER 23

Sanskar: Ragini, better count your days, your countdown starts from tmr. My wife is breaking everyday because of you now its ur turn,I will make sure Swara will be the happiest person smirks while thinking.

Next morning, a bright, colorful day for swasan. Sanskar was really tensed as he should get the company. On the other hand swara got up early, made breakfast arranged for pooja as everything is set for her new day.

Swara was also equally tensed as sanskar but did not want to show to him. She wanted to be his support system no matter what, with a determined face swara reached her room with coffee in her hand. She could see that sanskar was lost in his thoughts. She smiled and thought to cheer him up.

Swara: with a bright smile, good morning sanskar

Sanskar came back from his thoughts listening to swara's voice. He smiled seeing swara in skirt and top with her signature carefree smile. He really felt happy to see his old bubbly swara back. Swara snapped him.

Swara: Oh hello where r u lost again

Sanskar: casually in ur beauty princess.

Swara turned red, listening to his comments. It is not the first time, but today she was very happy.

Swara: enough of ur romance. Here is ur coffee. I will go and arrange breakfast, come down fast.

Sanskar: Pulled her through waist looking into her eyes I am so tensed swara. I dnt know whether I will get this company or not before he could complete swara closes his mouth.

Swara: without breaking the eyelock, you will surely get this company, I have full faith in you. So dnt think abt anything else, sanskar smiles and pecks her forehead, while she kisses his cheek. Come down fast.

Sanskar : Before 5 mns I was fully tensed but now, I am full confident I can fulfill all my dreams when she is with me.

He goes down confidently, while talking to his parents and nani. He had breakfast and left. Swara was whole time praying not thinking about anything else. She was not able to concentrate on anything, even forgot to eat her food. She was eagerly waiting for sanskar. As time pass by, she started becoming impatient. Finally the wait was over, when sanskar showed up. Swara became upset seeing his dull and pale face. He silently goes to him room and stands near the window.

Swara: O God y can't u let us be happy. Its ok swara dnt worry you are there for him so be strong. She slowly goes near him. Sanskar water. He did not turn; he is still in the same position. She sighs and places the water in the nearby table. She hugs him from back. It's ok sanskar if you did not get this means there is surely something big so plz dnt worry.

Sanskar: No Swara its not ok, hereafter I will not have anything, suddenly pulls her in front and twirls her happily. I got the company not only that I got 2 project and continues to twirl happily. Swara had happy tears hearing their first good news.

Guys I know this is a short update but I was not able to post or it's getting deleted. I have no idea about it. So working on to find out the issue whether its from my side. If this is also not posted means I am sorry I will not be able to update so plz be with me. Hopefully u can read this part .