CHAPTER 5

The entire gadodia family with swaragini arrived at the village. Swara was mesmerized seeing the natural beauty of the village, the fragrance of the fresh air, the innocent kids playing on the road, some ladies sitting on the edges of the road and chatting with each other.

While Ragini was in her own World how will 1 week pass here, how laksh and the whole MM will would be enjoying without her presence. Will DP try to take over the company and the properties? Will ladies have the same fear in her or everything will vanish by the time she moves to MM.

The car halted in front o f a beautiful old styled home which was not looking less than a palace. Everyone was looking the gadodia family and greeting them. A lady in mid 40 came running and hugged ragini tightly.

Uravasi: Ladoo, my ladoo tears were flowing and she was kissing and happy after so many days.She was greeting dadaji, dadi shekhar. But Uruvasi's reaction changed seeing Swara and Sharmista.

Dadi: She is Swara ad Sharmista

Sharmista tries to hug Uravsi but she remains stern and tries to talk to ragini ignoring these both. Swara felt bad at their behavior. But shekar sides hugged both swara and sharmista and take them both inside.

Uruvasi: all of you get ready and come for dinner.

All were getting ready Swara was standing near the window, thinking about Sanskar and her recent moments.

At that Swara overhears the conversation of some of their ladies.

P1: Areey yar how many times should we clean the home.

P2: Ya now only we washed the entire house with ganga water after their dinner we have to wash again some fish eaters are in our home this is a sin right

Uruvasi: Stop it and go do your work that will better.

Swara tries to go but Sharmista stops her and says, that it will also pass soon and everything will be ok. All are gathered during dinner, urvasi keeps on taunting Swara and Shamista, later they meet nani. Nani welcomed them and she was happy with all of them. All chat for a while and leave to their respective rooms.

Later in night:

Uravsi: Ladoo are you happy with your husband

Ragini: thinks for a moment and says yes, I am very happy masi

Uravsi: When did my ladoo start to tell lies?

Ragini : Shocked masi

Uravsi: This is your mom's house and you can not lie here.

Ragini starts to cry badly and tells her whole story putting blame on Swara. Urvasi tries to console but all in vain

Uravsi : Dnt worry ladoo your mom will take care of them. Your mom is present in each and every corner of this house. That's why I pressurized mom to bring them also. Becoz your mom already told about your sufferings and she wanted to make everything right.

Ragini was shocked hearing all these and could not believe.

Ragini: Confusedly masi what are you telling, mom told you these means

Uravasi: Nthng you dnt worry, everything will be ok. She suddenly closes her eyes for some minutes and tells ji didi, ji.

Ragini: Keeps on calling her, masi masi.

Urvasi: Come with me to kitchen. Swara was making hot water for mom as she was feeling pain due to travel. As she was seeing things outside, waiting for the hot water to boil completely. Suddenly Swara was shouting in pain when the whole water fell on her legs.

Ragini was taken aback seeing the scenario while Urvasi was smirking seeing both.

What do you think guys, who will save swara, is this really a booth stuff or some master plan of Uravsi, hit vote button if you like, if you have suggestions comment below.