CHAPTER 4

Swasan Room.

Sanskar came to his room and saw swara sleeping on the floor fully curled up to herself due to cold, the stains of her tears in her cheeks and dried up lips, clearly explains her state his heart was aching so badly seeing his love in this condition. He moved slowly towards her and wiped the tears mark and tucked her hair neatly so that it does not disturb her sleep. He then carefully picked her, gently placed her on bed by covering her properly. He turned to leave but he could not move further, as swara hold his little finger as it was her habit, he smiled immediately at her actions as she has not changed a bit, he pecked her forehead and went to sleep.

While lying on couch he thinks about DP confessing how he made Swara to sign the papers as ragini was behind her. He also explained him how much Swara loves him and she came back only for him and wanted to live with him happily.

In the morning when swara got up she saw her in bed, was happy to the core. She wantedly slept on the floor to check whether sanskar still cares for her, and now she was 100% sure that she can win back her sanskar. She happily went to get ready with a new hope and joy.

IN THE KITCHEN:

While Swara was preparing breakfast for everyone Ragini came to kitchen.

Ragaini : swara make my lemon honey

Swara: Mmmm

Ragini: I think someone is happy. Enjoy your happiness Swara because you're going to lose it quickly.

Swara: With determined face: Is it look who is talking with making faces. Do you even know the meaning of happiness?

Ragini: Swara dnt you dare talk to me in that tone. Don't forget han your husband hates you and will divorce you soon

Swara: With stern face. May be in your dreams ragini ji. Sanskar loves me and he will always love me so you need not worry abt my life, you concentrate on your life where your husband does not even look at your side, you're in laws hate you, your parents are away from you so concentrate on that.

In hall

Dadaji : Parvathi we have to go to village as ragini nani health is not good and she wants to meet all of us so pack everything as soon as possible we have to leave immediatey and ya nani wanted to bring both Swara and ragini.

Dadi: Angrily Swara, ragini both come out with angry and smirking faces. Pack your bag quickly nani is not well and want to meet us, we are leaving in 1 hr pack everything as quickly as possible.

Both Swaragini starts packing. Lasksh was relieved that there will be no drama for some days and he can live happily. He was just watching Ragini packing and dancing in his heart.

While Swara was packing her bag, Sanskar came from washroom fully dressed up for his office and was confused seeing her packing her bag.

Sanskar : Confusedly swara what are you doing

Swara: (thought to tease sanskar) Packing my bag can't u see

Sanskar: but y

Swara: You believe I signed the papers right then what do you expect me to do here staying with you

Sanskar: (frustrated) Oh that's it you can't wait for a day or explain me or try to convince me nothing you just want to leave and you want me to believe you wow super ad makes faces.

Swara( in mind wow) my hubby wants to me to woo him not bad Swara as you thought he still loves you and waiting for you. While she was in her own World, Uttra comes and shakes her.

Uttara: Bhabi where r you lost. All r waiting for u bhabi

Swara: Was shocked to see  that Sanskar was not around her. Swara pancikly where is sanskar

Uttara: smiles at her question and thought to tease her so bhabhi missing my bhai, he left for work.

Swara feels dejected that she again messed up with him. She sighs and packs her bag quickly and all leave to village.

So what do you fell guys, what will happen in the village is nani planning for something or is she really ill or its both nani and dadji plan. What will happen next.

Guys I hardly have any votes or comments, your nt liking the story or the way its progressing. Plz vote and encourage me dnt be mute all writers are putting in a lot of effort. If you like the story  leave a comment or vote for the story.