CHAPTER 21

Sanskar: NM I should say that you have a great taste. I have never seen my wife so beautiful and elegant.

RP: True that, I had to agree with my son.

NM: Is it glad to hear. I am always 16 that's y. U know I missed you all with emotion filled voice

RP: Goes near her and hugs her: we missed u too.

NM gives a genuine smile seeing her family together again and prays that it should not break again at any cost. To change the topic she started

NM: Wowww my 2 beautiful girls are looking stunning what say RP

Sujatha was blushing and shy: Mom what is this nd all

RP: What mom is telling the truth, u look breathtaking. NM raising her eyebrows see I told na.

All were enjoying her happy moments together a little girl came running BD.

She was wearing a beautiful pink color frock with two little ponytails, matching bands and shoes. All were admiring the little bundle of joy.

Sujatha was shocked seeing the girl. Mom she looks same like our Anjali. The little girl called Sujatha ad told with angry face I am anjali with two hands on her hips making her look more cute.

Sujatha kissing all over her face while little anju wiping her face with irritation. You know I had a sister anjali you look same like her and hugged her tightly.

Anju came a voice: There stood a handsome man in his 3 piece suit, with black orbs dominating his eyes, clean shaved face was enough to make any girl fall for him. Besides him was a beautiful lady in a blue salwar matching him perfectly.

He goes and hugs Sujatha how r u mami I missed you. There was some emotional moment going on but our little anju did not like them ignoring her.

She went and stood in the middle to gaining everyone's attention. Papa who before she could complete Arnav picks her up in his arms, he was about to introduce Sujatha as dadi before that anju put her hand o her head, not again how many dadi and nani will I have with a cute little pout.

RP: Ok u can call us what all u wanted happy, while our little anju was thinking what to call them.

She goes to suju : I will call u sexy, all were shocked but have with her smiling face. Wow I love it. RP- handsome, Sanskar chachi and Swara- Chachi.

Sanskar hugs arnav. I missed you sanky. While swara went to take bleesing from Khushi.

Khushi eyes widened in shock: Oh hello I am like a sister give me a hug, pulls her to hug.

Listening to the word sister, swara's face turned pale but masked with fake smile which was noticed by sujatha.

Anju: holding her stomach: ha mom my stomach is feeling hungry and wants food.

NM: So you dnt want food

ANju: no no I dnt want my stomach want poor stomach. Listening to her talks all burst out laughing, and was felling free from al stress.

NM: so we will have lunch together or else anju stomach will burst, listening this anju rolled her eyes. All were enjoying their food pulling each other's leg. Anju and Swara became very close, Swara enjoyed her company.

NM: So what happened, you all have to leave MM. As far my knowledge, RP is the most obedient brother.

Sujatha saw Swara and her inner turmoil. Kushi noticed this, Anju why dnt u show the house to chachi she is new here na.