CHAPTER 9

Both Swaragini are shocked while masi smirking face. Great idea mom, there will be lot of fun.

Swara: was jolted for a moment. With hesitation Nani Ragini will participate in the competition or neither one of us can participate. What is the need for both of us to participate.

Ragini: Wants the same. ya ya Swara is right nani. Anyone of us will participate. Moreover we need to go back as there are lot of pending works.

Masi: think y ragini is so senseless. No I should not llow this to happen. Ohh hoo Ragini what will happen if you both participate any one can win na think only one participating and losing now we have lot of chances right. When didi was there me and didi used to participate so surely any one of us will win. You know it will be lot of fun you don't know come with me. Masi drags Ragini wih her.

Laksh: Sanskar is it boring here let us go and roam at least we can time pass na what say

Sanskar: Ya why not you go get ready with a smile we can go in 15-20 minutes.

Sanskar sees Swara was lost in her thoughts. Hey swara where are you lost. She does not respond. So he puuls her infront , he tucks her hair gives her water to drink.

Sanskar: Now tell me what happened

Swara: With a sigh of relief she hugs him I am afraid Sanskar

Sanskar: He reciprocates the hug. Muddled by her response, afraid but for what

Swara: All this competition, I am tired of fighting, again its like starting from beginning. Now only all problems were solved, am happy with your love, moms care, laksh friendly natureI dnt want to mess up all this once again.

Sanskar: Pulls her little near him , when did my Swara become like this. She always like challenges, wants to win and makes everyone happier one more important point when her sanksar is here y fear with his classic smile.

Sanskar: Swara relax and be happy only you will only win. Imediately a glass breaks making Swasan raffled.

Swara: Sanskar what was that

Sanskar: Wait let me check, see glass fell nothing else dnt worry. U ok

Swara: Smiles faintly mmm.

Laksh: Hey you are not ready; your romance is not over yet

Sanskar: hits him, shaitan just shut up come let's go

Sanskar kisses on Swara's forehead bids a bye and leaves with Laksh.

Ragini's room:

Ragini is sitting on the bed tensely biting her nails.

Masi: Arey my lado side hugs her. Why are you tensed?

Ragini: Gets up with anger, O please stop it masi. First of all I have so much problems to solve in my life there I dnt know what the maheswari's doing, I am little bit relieved that Laksh and Sanskar are here or else they would have thrown me out, transferred all properties to their name.

On the other side Laksh, hers eyes well up, you know how much I love him but he does not even care me. Her slow tears turns to vigorous crying, she cries falling on the floor. Y me masi, y always me, first mom , dad, now even laksh is hating me, no one loves me.

Masi hugs her tight and consoles her.

Masi: No lado dnt cry. See here we all love you. I am there; I will be and always will be for you. This is all happening because of that Swara that witch. How happy our family was but see now no one is happy except her, but you don't worry your mom is there, she will make you happy.

Ragini: pissed o masi plz stop this talks it really irritates me, I love my mom plz dnt defame her.

Masi: You dnt believe me right, dnt believe me, time will prove everything. This is happening all because of your mom's wish. You will surely win the competition and laksh heart too. For that first you be strong rest all we will see later. Now be a good girl go and wash your face, from now on you should be smiling and only smiling. Hann one more thing be ready to see that swara lose and how everyone will hate her.

Ragini: like child really

Masi: Yes, it will happen soon .

Ragini hugs masi. Masi is consoling Ragini.

Swasan room:

Swara was arranging her cupboard lost in her thoughts. She was thinking all the recent happenings whether her staying here is good or bad. Y is she here. What is she doing. So many questions were pondering her mind. When she was lost in her thought, she felt someone presence, she turns and could not find anyone when she looked at the mirror there was some black image , she started to sweat proforusely, when she saw again she did not find anything, she took the mobile to call sanskar but then his anger, nani's health she did not call him. She pacified herself telling that this must be her imagination and nothing else.

So done with the part guys. Is it really janaki's ghost or someone. What will happen next. Please hit vote if you like and all the suggestions put it in the comment box.