CHAPTER 11

Swara was standing shocked and registering what all happened in few minutes ago.

Sanskar with outrage: Laksh I am going out take Swara to home or else she will go on her own only.

Swara: with tears Sanskar listen sanskar wait, but he does not wait even for a moment goes from there annoyingly leaving swara back.

Ragini and masi were double happy seeing their plan working out perfectly they want to enjoy the moment thoroughly.

Laksh: Swara, can we leave

Swara: With irritation, Y is this sanskar like this, what I did. He can fight with me but he has to say the reason right. That's y I did not wanted to participate in all these competitions I know something will happy that will not be just right see now.

Laksh: Swara, relaxxxxxx omg u r going like a machine gun on and on. With a smile you know sanskar right, he is little ill tempered

Swara: raising her brows: little a

Laksh: ok ok meri ma folds his hands in front of her, leave me shall we go, both smile and leave to home.

After the competition Sanskar did not talk to Swara, the whole night she tried to talk to him, but he ignored her completely did not pay any heed to her, he was sleeping alone and in the morning before Swara could even got up he went out without informing her.

Two persons were really happy about the happening but Swara was completely stressed as her life is again going to the same point where it started.

In the afternoon someone knocks Swara's door

Swara excitedly thinking to be sanskar rushes to the door, she starts to say I was waiting but after seeing the face of the person her face fell in disappointment.

Laksh: Hey swara not happy to see me here

Swara: acting to be normal no no laksh come, come inside.

Laksh: here nani gave this, she told to get ready as she is taking you to some important place.

Swara: With no interest ok.

Laksh: Han ya u have only 1 hr time so dnt be late ok

Swara: ok baba bye.

When Swara opened the parcel she was shocked to see the saree it was full black netted saree with deep cut blouse.

Swara: Did nani get this for me. May be ragini 's wish, whatever I will get ready I have only one hour time.

Swara wears the saree with a big matching earring and bindi with  minimal make up she was looking just stunning and sexy

Swara's phone receives a message. She opens the message it was from Lash

Laksh: Swara we all left. In 10 mns a car will be there to pick you up. Swara sighed. After 10 mns she heard the horn sound and left with the driver. It was like 1 hour long journey the driver was not even opening his mouth when swara was bombarding him with questions. After 35 mns of journey the car stopped in front of a home which was neither big nor small. The car left the place the moment swara got down.

She was sacred not knowing what will happen next. Someone covered her eyes. What the hell who is that.

Sanskar: shhhhhhh baby be quiet dnt talk

Swara: with tears dnt talk, u knows what, I hate u today was my birthday first birthday with u, but u totally forgot moreover avoiding me go to hellll. I hate u

Sanskar was listening to all her scoldings without any interruptions letting her pour out the emotions she was holding back.

After entering inside she was awestruck to see the surprise her husband did for her.

Sanksar: Blasting the color pops happy birthday my love

Swara was on cloud nine, she thought he forgot her birthday but here he was with full surprise mode. She was enjoying each and everything the decoration, the dinner table everything was looking extremely romantic and the roses were adding to the mood.

Little mature content if you have issues plz stay away from this part.

Tried writing some romantic part for the first time plz forgive me.

After having dinner together, sanskar asked swara for dance as she agreed happily, both were dancing romantically for the song (think of your favorite romantic song)

While dancing sanskar was touching swara sensuously while she was losing it to him. Sanskar was smirking seeing the effect of his touch and he loved it.

SWARA's POV

His eyes was only staring me, as if it has seen the most beautiful thing and could not take the eyes off; before I could do anything he smashed his lips over mine. It was feeling good, though it was not our first kiss but this kiss was full of passion and lust. His tongue exploring my whole mouth while taking the whole control of my body. My body was dancing to his tunes rather mine. He slid my sari down. He pushed me in such a position he was above me.

Immediately I wrapped my legs around his wasit, as if I was hypnotized by him. As I need him no matter what as much as he needs me. Our bodies were grinding together. Slowly the barriers were getting reduced. Sanskar was leaving hickeys all over my body showing his rights. I was just enjoying his touch and moaning his name continuously. There he was positing himself, I was very tensed but sanskar helped me to relax by kissing and nibbling, he slowly entered inside, the pain was so unbearable, I wanted him to push out but he hold my hands tight, and overpowering me , tears were flowing continuously, he tried to gain attention by kissing on my lips and breast alternatively, when he felt I was ready he started thrusting more, my cries turned into moans and both of us were enjoying the new moment. Our bodies moved together and at last we climaxed together.

I was lying on his chest while he was caressing my hair.

Sanskar: I love you.

Swara: I hate u

Sankar : Confusedly but y

Swara : Y you was angry with m

Sanksar: I was not angry I was just acting in front of ragini and masi

Swara: Confusedly but why

Sanskar: Oh hooo puts his fingers on her lips. No talking for now.

Swara : smiling understanding his words. Though she was tired and sore, she wanted more, she could not sleep, she was in need to the ache, want wanted him in her, all the time. His weights on her, wanted to squeeze him in further and further and were exploring each other for new beginning.

Done for today guys dnt be silent, try to encourage us. If you really like the story hit the vote button it really means a lot and will help us to write more. Any suggestion put in the comment box. I hope it was not disappointing. I tried my best if any error plz forgive me will make it better in the future.