CHAPTER 2

Ragini : But both of you will be soon divorced right

Sanskar : Noooo, we are not getting divorced with a stern face

Ragini: started to panic, sweat forms on all over her face and her anger is reaching to peak. It can't be possible I already submitted the papers in court. You are lying to me

Sanskar : Chu Chu ragini I really pity you, y will I lie to you. I have much better work than that

Ragini : Super shocked and started to stammer what whaat d....o yooou meaaan

Sanksar: On moving around ragini: It means you submitted the papers to lawyer and he did not file it.

Ragini: Noooooooooo shouts on top of her voice. It's not possible.

Sanskar: Calmly, and with a smirk yes it is possible because ur so called lawyer is my friend so it never got submitted. Han ya takes a paper from his shirt and shows to ragini.

Is this the paper you are talking about malkin ji. Ragini was shocked for a moment thinking and did not know how to react, before she could react or do something sanskar burnt the papers in front of her face.

Ragini shocked face and swara's content face could be seen. Sankar intertwines his fingers with swara in front of ragini and take her to room while all the time Swara was staring Sanskar. Soon all move to their rooms happily leaving angry ragini and dadi alone.

RP ROOM

RP: With full force pushes the glass with a loud sound. This is too much Sujatha even today bhaisa does not care about my son

Sujatha: What are you saying ji I am not getting anything

RP: Swara did not sign those papers, it was bhaisa who made her sign the papers saying that to buy some property on Swara's name.

Sujatha: was standing still and feeling dejected. What but how do you know and y you did not inform every one out there.

RP: I saw and heard every damn thing happened in the study room between bhaisa and swara. I was sure bhaisa would stop Swara by saying some or other reason but he remained silent. I do not understand y swara did not say anything. Even after knowing swara is sanskar's life why did he do that, see I waited till the last moment that he will stop but no he cares only for his wife and sons.

Sujatha: But why Swara accepted she should have told the truth na

RP: Even I am confused about the same. I will not leave them if they come near to my kids. Already he has done enough for my sanskar by separating him for 5 years but this time I will not allow anything to happen. I will protect my kids. Sujatha hugs RP feeling happy.

Precap : Swasan fight. DP tells the truth to snanskar.

Guys in my story RP will fight for his son and will not be quite always. Now he does not want to lose Sanskar. So done for today if you like plz comment and vote and ya if you have any suggestions plz let me know.