CHAPTER 14

Firstly, a very big sorry guys for not updating. We were down with fever, either one of us were suffering from fever. Be careful and take care guys, drink boiled water and stay happy.

Laksh : coming behind sanskar shouting his name, sanskar stop, sanskar listen to me man. He stops him by pulling his shoulder. What the hell man, why you are so angry. Swara should be angry with you not you so dnt overact.

Sanksar: With irritated face, really just leave Laksh let me be alone for some time.

Laksh: Raising your hand on women is what you are capable of. Dnt you feel ashamed to degrade her by your behavior. Your degrading yourself too bro.

Sanskar: shoutsssss on top of his voice, just get lost leaveeeeeeeeee me aloneeeeeee. When sanskar turns back he sees some moments. He watches closely and finds a shadow.

Sanskar continues the conversation signals the same to Laksh. Laksh also find that something is not goods. He slowly moves back with baby steps, suddenly pulls the person behind the small trees.

Both Sanlak together: U, what are you doing here at this time.

Kavitha: (Yes guys, it was kavitha) Tears brimming in her eyes, I I stammering at her loss of words as she did not know what to say

Laksh: understanding her situation softens his tone: Kavitha what are you doing here, you should go to your home.

Kavitha: Was looking at Laksh with hopeful eyes. How can he believe her?

Sanskar: Ya he is right, its late go safe to your home. Ur parents will be worried.

That's it for Kavitha, she falls on sanskar legs and cries miserably. Sanlak were shocked by her behavaior not knowing what is happening around them, the weird behavior of kavitha was adding to the issue. Laksh helped kavitha to stand, made her sit, while sanskar bought water for her.

Laksh: Now tell what is all this

Kavitha: Whatever Swara told was true. I came here to create misunderstanding between swara and sanskar. Sanskar was rooted to the core; the dirty truth is piercing through his heart.

Sanskar: Goes near her and hold her arms tightly, what are you saying, dnt joke. I never saw you in that way, how come?

Laksh was more devasted listening this, as he had a soft corner for Kavitha.

Kavitha smiles sadly, it was all my fate, fate of a helpless family. Her eyes became sore of crying. When our father was alive, we all were happy. A smile crept her face remembering her golden days. My father was earning good; we had our own house, enough money for living a comfortable life. My mother was from a well to do family; all her relatives were so close to her. I have 2 sisters. We were princess to our father; everything was going good until our dad's sudden death.

Ya one death changed the whole scenario, my father's death the true color of my family and relatives. We came to roads all our money was cheated by my dad's brothers, my mom's relative never cared about us, and they just abandoned us. Suddenly we became orphans, homeless what not. Then my mother had to earn money, for our living, she built wall around her, we lost our caring, loving mother, she became arrogant heartless.

One day, one of ur family member approached my mom and wanted to create misunderstanding between you both so that they can pay a huge amount. Seeing the huge amount my mom forgot everything and wants to set everything right.

But I did not accept, my mother beat me treated me like shit, but I was stubborn in my decision that I will not spoil someone life until that horrible day came in our life. While playing, my sister got unconscious when we rushed to the hospital, we came to know she has some heart problem and the operation needs money. So having no option I accepted the deal.

When I saw today I felt really bad, so I wanted to tell the whole truth, its ok if my sister will not get money. I can't spoil a person's life its killing me closes her eyes with her palms and cries badly. She finds a soft touch on her shoulder.

Kavitha: Swara

Swara: wipes her tears, while her eyes too was filled were tears. She hugs her tightly. Kavitha too reciprocates the hug.

Swara: Dnt worry I know the importance of dad in early days. Your sister operation will happen I promise.

Kavitha: With gratitude how could you forgive me? I did such a blunder but still you are great.

Swara: I too did a mistake. I should have trusted my husband no matter what. Trust is the base of every relation eyeing Sanskar. Kavitha you should leave now before anyone can see you. Kavitha hugs one last time Swara and leaves to home light hearted. Laksh too leaves leaving Swasan alone.

Sanskar: Swara I am sorry, I should not have raised my hand on you

Swara: U failed as a husband today. U should be protecting me not abusing me and leaves shocked sanskar back.

Precap : Sanskar pacifying Swara. Only Swasan.

So what do you think guys, how will sanskar pacify Swara, will Laksh and kavitha make a good pair.