CHAPTER -31

Sujatha was the first to come out of shock, sensing the seriousness of the situation she pulled Sanskar out of the room followed by others.

Sujatha: R u even in your senses no let me rephrase it, do you even know what you are talking about spitting out her anger , is it a joke for you, while her full face is covered with tension. Did you get hurt in ur head or what she touches his head everywhere, or got amnesia while checking his whole body. How could he talk like this and sits down with a thud on the chair.

Sanskar: While rolling his eyes, mom please

Ram : With irritated face, what she is speaking correctly, comforts Sujatha

DP: Ya, sanskar this is not easy as you promised

Laskh : Bhai how can you promise mom in this medical situation, you know about her right .

All were bombarding their questions except Swara ,who was a silent spectator all the while witnessing and processing the events that happened recently and events that is going to happen.

Sanskar: with full frustration. Everyone Please stop. Runs his fingers throught his hairs.I better know what I m doing and you all will get ur answers tmr, will that be enough, so until then please dnt bombard me with any questions while folding his hands. I very well know what I am doing and ,its not a joke, and understands badimas situation. As a son I am trying to fulfill my duties that's it with his cold tone.

All nodded their head, as he cant change and went to AP, while sujatha went cursing him which made all to chuckle. Only Swasan was left behind.

Sanskar seeing her calm face pulls Swara through her waist towards him.

Sanskar: Y madam did not ask any question, while tucking her hair behind

Swara: Left a small chuckle, that's because I have confidence and trust my husband

Sanskar: While raising his eyebrow. Is it, May I know why this much confidence

Swara: Why not after all he is my husband, Mr Sanskar Maheswari.

Sanskar: smiled at her behavior and kissed her forehead while muttering I love you.

AP was seeing all this through the glass window and was praying silently for swasan and kavlak for their forth coming lives.

AP: Seeing their tired faces, you all can go home, its already late, you must be worn out after the long journey and all these drama since I am fine now, you all need rest now.

Sujatha: But jiji, we cannot leave alone here. I will be here let everyone go.

DP: No Sujatha, I want to be alone with my wife, without any disturbance so you all can leave.

AP : was taken aback the way he expressed and was mentally scolding him. Rest all smiled and left to home.

The car ride to home was much quicker than they expected.

Swasan and sujram were having mixed emotions while seeing the MM. Its where all their sorrows, happiness best moments, half of their lifetime memories are bound.

Though they left the mansion, but they were always missing it and now it's like returning to the most important place their castle.

Swara was bit hesitant, but thanks to her parents and husband, she very well knows that there is nothing to worry. Sensing her inner turmoil, Sanskar intertwined his fingers with hers and both walked inside the house. Hearing the car sound everyone gathered in the living room.

When they entered inside, they were greeted by dadi and Ragini. At this point, the last person they wanted to meet was these two and they have no option now.

Swara hold sanskar hand more tightly and did not dare to look them as all the past moments that invaded her sleep was slowing rewinding in her memory. Even though she closed her eyes, she could feel the bright color of the happening that was fading slowly with their busy life came rushing back much stronger than she though.

Ragini: Wow what a surprise, I did not expect old guest to return soon

Dadi:Ya ladoo, may be they are here for because all the money would have got over, they need our help see I told you know these people will come back like a boomerang.

Sujatha: Rolled her eyes and was about to answer them but RP stopped her by holding her hand.

Ragini: No, Dadi May be for good news.

Dadi: Good news? With confused face

Ragini That my so-called mother in law would have went to heaven

Dadi: Really Ragini while happiness all over her face and twirling her mind, but she has to go to hell na, why will she go to heaven. No, it should not happen.

All were disgusted by their talks, no one replied back because they were already worn out and taking to Ragini is like talking to a wall which will have no effect, so they all thought to ignore her.

Ragini went near Swara, when she tries to touch her, sankar moved forward between Swara and Ragini.

Sanskar: Dnt you dare, and you will see the worst of me

Dadi: Leave them ladoo, let's go nd sleep

Both left to room, while all were relieved.

Kavitha immediately rushed to them enquired about Ap and her health. She even made them dinner, by the time, they all had dinner as they were damn hungry and went to freshen up. Now Suajtha understood why AP wanted Laksh to marry Kavitha.

Swasan room:

Swara was touching the walls, their photos, all were like they left before, nothing changed except the fragrance of the room. She was remising their happy moments in this room.

Sanskar over the phone: Ya Arnav everything is under control, nthng to worry

Arnav: Let me know if you want anything, for now I m cancelling the plan.

Sanskar: Ya, even we will be returning within couple of days

Swara smiled at his talks and went to fresh up. Sanskar was scanning the room, which was his World for more than 20 years, this room has seen a real him.

Swara comes out, while sanskar enters. Swara took out the pillow and changed the sheets, made the bed.

Sanskar came out and saw his wife who was doing something in cupboard. He pulls her through her wrist. Leave all this, we are tired, and we can do tmr, come and makes her lie on bed and he settles himself.

He was resting his head on the headboard with closed eyes. Swara knew him better. She slowly raised her head and removed his folded hands and hugged him while keeping her head on his chest.

Sanskar: One hand around her and other hand while caressing her hairs.

Not sleepy

Swara: Simply nods, while playing with his t-shirt

Sanskar: Kisses her forehead, sleep swara you must be tired

Swara: what if I say I am not sleepy. He let out a small chuckle looking at his cute wife who is looking back at him with her cute eyes.

Sanskar slid himself down and kissed her eyes, followed by her lips. Wow my wife became so bold while taking her lips for a long and passionate kiss. Their lips were dancing around and exploring each other mouth. His tongue was inside making her more hard to breath.They were enjoying their moments back in their room. He was devouring her his only soul. She was moaning whenever he nibbles her neck or her nipples. Swara specially enjoys when he plays with her nipples, his way of teasing and sucking exports her to a new era of passion and he knows how Swara enjoys it. In a flick of second he comes above her and stares her, swara was staring at him with equal passion which was increasing both their desires, she automatically wraps her legs around his waist . His hands squeezed her ass while he was pleasing with her hands which was roaming all over her body. He slowly starts thrusting her, by slowly increasing his speed. There was continuous moaning as he continues to grind himself again her. Ragini while passing their room heard their moans and left angrily. After their passionate sex ,nboth were exhausted after their love while sanskar wraps a sheet and takes her in embrace , while she already slept peacefully on him.