CHAPTER 35

Sanskar : R u sure Ragini, with his as usual confident tone

Ragini: While stammering, what what do you mean

Sanskar: Sighs, ok let me put in simple words for you, I am asking you are you Laksh's wife

Ragini: What are you mad or what, I am his wife standing infront of him

Can't you see. With anger filled face Sanskar, dnt you dare mess with me the consequence will not be good. So better stay away from me.

Sanskar: Laughing aloud, making everyone stare at him and his antics

Seriously Ragini, not to cross your path after what you did with me. R u so much stupid or acting one. After what you did with my wife, in which angle, you were thinking all these while poking her forehead come on let me I'm waiting.

Ragini : So, all this is because of that Swara na he moves to Swara and tries to push her, this is all happening because of you. Before her sankar came and pushed her with full force that she fell down badly and none was even ready to help her.

Sanskar: kissing swara forehead. Are you fine, swara just nods, he pecks her forehead and leaves to Ragini

Bending to her height, you will never change na , I thought to reduce your punishment but no, you will be getting in mutiples with a smirk, dnt worry I will make sure you will get it.

Ragini: Pushes him enough of your drama and talks. She goes to Laksh

How can you marry when your first wife is alive? Wait I will call Police then let's see what will happen.

Sanskar: Sure Ragini, you can call Police but before that can u plz read this and then call.

Ragini : with hell angry face, look sanksar I have no time for you. First, I will arrest your bhai then I will look after you.

Sanksar: Irritated with her behavior, when you are mutually divorced, how will you file a complaint on ur ex-husband on his remarriage.

Ragini: Stumbes back, not believing what she is hearing, not only her it is a bomb on everyone's head, as no one is able to put their thoughts on right track after hearing this.

Sanskar agreed for Laskh remarriage, but they never imagined he would have done so much in a short span of time.

Ragini immediately snatched the paper from his hand and was reading while paper fell from her hand and was standing like a statue.

Sanskar picking up the paper, it's been more than 3 weeks that you are divorced Ragini, then how can u file a case.

Ragini: behaving hysterically, no this is not true, you are lying, I did not sign these papers and Laksh did you sign, no na say na Laksh, Laksh please and falls in his feet.

Laksh pulls her up hardly, yes Ragini we are divorced for more than 3 weeks, thanks to bhai now I am free, eyeing Sanksar thankfully. You wanted to know na how all these happened thanks to ramu kaka who took all ur sign saying the report. He helped me with Sanskar bhai, he was always here protecting my family while tears forming in his eyes.

Ragini: While wiping her tears, but Laksh I love you na, only for you and your love I'm doing all this na Laksh. You know na how I married you, I did all this for you Laskh, only four you. I love you lasksh. I love you. Dnt believe them Laksh, while pointing to Sankar and his family, they are doing all these to separate me from you. They want to separate us Laskh plz dnt fall on their trap while cupping his face while crying badly.

Laksh : They did not try to separate us Ragini, its you because of you and your behavior Ragini.

You married me, forcefully, that's my mistake that I did not trust swara at that time. Then I forgave you, thinking somewhere I was also at mistake you thought me as husband, and I failed to express my feelings at right time and right moment.

If you really Love me, you should have repented nd lead a happy life with me forgetting all the past. But no, you were behind Swara and your insecurities against her was making you mad and you made cheap plans.

All the time I gave you chance Ragini, when I was not able to handle you, I thought to teach you a lesson and I kidnapped you. Trust me Ragini I never wanted to do that, but there was no one to hear me or understand what is going on me. After that you became the owner of the house Ragini, the way you treated my parents I felt like to commit suicide without seeing all these. You will not know the pain of watching your own mother and father being treated as slave. Who was once your role model.

I was not able to do anything Ragini, I'm such a coward did not make right decision at right time. Now I dnt want my parents to suffer more Ragini, while looking at her.

Whole family was pitch silenced, as though Lash as playful guy and not so mature like Sanksar. Today he proved them wrong, he poured his emotions showing how mature he was and how he was passing through his cross paths of his life. Ap went to him and hugged him so tightly and kissed him all over his face, while dp pulled him for a hug from AP's hold.

Now you can leave Ragini, there is no one and nothing belong to you. While he was talking, swara fainted bringing everyone's attention towards her.

Sanskar was the first one to react and brought her to his room. Soon everyone was around her. After Doctor examined her, she came out

Sensing everyone's face, she chucked and said Swara is pregnant.

All were jumping in happiness especially sanskar forgetting Ragini and her dadi.

PRECAP: RAGINI' s reaction on Swara's Pregancy will Sankar save Swara and his unborn child.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Yes, Sanam and Swarenshi you were right guys, swara is pregnant