SexSessed

By shesdressedinyellow

Every woman needs an escape. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Cheap Shot

Chapter 3

550 45 15
By shesdressedinyellow

Its been about 2 weeks now and Every time Zayn stops by the house, Toni finds every excuse not to be around him.

"Toni." Zoe said walking into her office. "Yes." Toni quickly answered, she immediately shut her macbook closed and looked up at Zoe.

"There's a very special person here to see you."

"Okay let that person in." Toni sighed.

Zoe turned around and walked up to the door before saying. "Oh your husband's on the line." Zoe added.

"Thank you Zo." She smiled. "That's literally the only announcement that makes you smile here at work." Zoe chuckled before walking out.

"Hey baby," Toni said into the call. "Hey gorgeous." Kenny said back. "What's up?"

"Lunch at 2?"

"Umm..." Toni leaned over and checked the time on her phone. "Sure." She finally said.

"Great- what's wrong baby?" Kenny asked, the tone in her voice wasn't okay. "Nothing-"

"Even your nothing sounds like something."

"Ken. I'm fine okay." Toni smiled tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Okay I'll leave you for now."

A knock on Toni's door startled her.

"Hey baby I gotta go I have a visitor." She said. "Okay. Love you. See you at 2."

"I love you too."

"Come in." Toni shouted ending the call before looking down at one of the files before her.

"Hey Mrs Edmonds." Zayn spoke causing her to slowly look up at him. "I'm here. You've been avoiding me all this time. Why?" He asked walking up to her sitting on her desk beside her.

He caressed her chin causing her to quickly get up from her chair and move around her desk.

"This is exactly why I've been avoiding you. Because you don't know when to back off." Toni sternly said.

Zayn chuckled.

"Mother in law-"

"Don't even go there."

"Look if this is about what happened-"

"I am a married woman!" Toni semi-shouted.

"But you surely liked it because you didn't stop me." Zayn said jumping off her desk walking around to her.

"Please. We can't cross the line again. I am your mother in law, still happily married to your girlfriends father." Toni slowly said.

Zayn shrugged walking up to her, causing Toni to back up against the edge of her desk. He cupped her face and looked her in her eyes.

"You can't deny the chemistry between us." Zayn said, "yes I can. Because there isn't any chemistry between us." Toni stuttered.

"Then why the stuttering?" Zayn asked as Toni placed her hands over his. There was an intense moment of silence before...

"Kiss me." Toni said.

Zayn didn't waste any time on placing his lips against hers. Toni wrapped her arms around his neck as Zayn gripped her thighs and pushed her up on the desk.

Toni pulled back clearing the unnecessary things off the desk out of her way. He laid her down and got on top of her. He kissed her lips before moving to her jawline than her neck, where he slightly began to unbutton her shirt.

"Wait... you're here to talk about business-"

"You are my business."

"Ah." Toni slightly moaned when she felt his finger tangle between the hem of her underwear. "I see you're a woman that loves wearing lace thongs." He smiled as his finger found it's way into her wetness.

"Zayn." She gasped gripped his arms. "Oh my god, that does feel good." She moaned lightly throwing her head back.

Zayn removed his finger and grabbed the chair beside him. Taking a seat on it. He pushed her skirt up and pulled her thong down. Toni sat up and looked down at him. Her chest began to rise as her eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

"Talking about business." He smirked before he placed his mouth against her wet pearl.

"Shit!" She moaned before biting down on her lip to contain her moans from becoming any louder. "Someone- oh! Someone- I have a glass door dammit!" She shouted, gripping his head pushing him deeper into her.

Zayn used his finger and stuck it into her area while sucking down on her clit.

"Mmm..." She bit her lip slightly smiling. "Zayn." She threw her head back snaking her leg around his head.

"I'm close. So close..." She trailed off. "Ah." She moaned. "I'm cum-" she came.

Watching as Zayn slurred it all up before pulling her underwear up and her skirt down. He buttoned the buttons to her shirt and kissed her lips one last time.

"Have a good day Mrs Edmonds." Zayn smirked watching as Toni jumped off her desk and fixed it.

"What did I just-"

"Your 2 O' clock is here!" Her receptionist voice came through the intercom.

Toni's eyes widened as she turned to face no one. She looked around her office and realised Zayn had left.

"Ken." She said in a panic.

Just dropped a new book called "in-laws" check that out. "Edmonds Family Values" will be updated soon.

I guess you can say I'm back. Broke up with the problem... so yeah! I'm back guys! 🙌🏽🤣💃🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 28
"We have to stop this Ken before someone gets hurt"! -Toni "Well I don't want to stop and I know you don't either". -Kenny
15.4K 977 46
More money more problems. Even the most blessed life has it's ups and downs.
9.1K 603 40
It's a Toniface! Please Read!
8.3K 833 28
One marriage, two people that love each other unconditionally and a ton of unnecessary bs.