Unwritten: A Miranda Perez St...

By PlanetFlawless_

Miranda and Ray have been dating for about 3 years. Jacob and Ray have been friends for about 5 years. Everyt... More

Unwritten; a Miranda Perez Story
Chapter 1: Stupid Hoe
Chapter 2: Part 1
Chapter 2; Part 2
Chapter 3:
Chaper 4; Strange
Chapter 5; It gets Even Weirder
Chapter 6: Another day, Another Dollar.
Chapter 7; Final decisions??
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11; Only God Knows
Chapter 11: Part 2
Chapter 12; After The Chaos
Chapter 13: Secrets & the truth
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15; Part 1
chapter 16;
Chapter 17; Obstacles
Chapter 18; Lean On Me
Chapter 19; Claire's Story
Chapter 20; Happy Day
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22; Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye

Chapter 15; Part 2

576 10 2
By PlanetFlawless_

Chapter 15; part 2

-Miranda;

**I was in the living room with the "baby." I'm guessing it was asleep, cause it was making little snoring sounds. I laid her down gently, making sure I didn't wake her. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I came back into the living room and started watching tv. I skipped past everything it seemed like there was nothing on. I changed the channel to Teen Nick. They're doing old re-runs of Degrassi. I start watching. They're really old episodes. Like back before J.T got stabbed. I watched anyway, taking small sips of my water. About 15 minutes later, Ray walked through the door. I gotta remember to lock that thing, sometimes. I turned back and looked at him.

Ray: Hey.

Me: Hi.

Ray: You got her to sleep, already? 

Me: Yeah. 

Ray: Well, you work fast!

**I just nodded my head. I'm not gonna sit and pretend that everything's fine between us, cause to tell the truth it's not. No matter how much we both want to pretend everything is all perfect, now that we're stuck as partners... We're gonna have to face the facts.

Ray: So, what do you need me to do? 

Me: Uh, you can name her.

Ray: Okay... What about Kendall? 

Me: I like that name! 

Ray: Yeah. Me too. 

Me: So.. How's Kylie?

**His smile faded and he looked away.

Ray: She's alright... How's Jawan? 

Me: He's good too... Why'd you start acting so weird today at lunch when we said Kylie looked familiar? 

Ray: What are you talking about? 

Me: You know what I'm talking about, Ray. 

Ray: No. I don't.

Me: You and I both know who Kylie really is whether you want to admit it or not. 

Ray: Who is she really? My girlfriend. 

Me: Mhmm... But you might have left out one detail. 

Ray: Like? 

Me: The fact that her name isn't Kylie! Just cause she cut & dyed her hair doesn't mean anything! 

Ray: Miranda, do you hear yourself? 

Me: Are you gonna tell me who Kylie is? 

Ray: She's just my GIRLFRIEND

Me: NO! She's MADDIE!!!!

**Kendall started "crying." Ray got up off the couch and walked out the front door, slamming it behind him. This is something I really don't need right now. I picked up Kendall, cradled her in my arms, and rocked her back to sleep. As soon as I put her back down, Ray walked back in.

Ray: C'mon, Miranda. 

Me: Where? 

Ray: I just need to talk to you. We'll be right outside on your porch. We're not going anywhere, I promise.

**I followed him out to the porch but left the door open just in case the "baby" woke back up.

Ray: Kylie, is not Maddie.

Me: Then, who is she?! 

Ray: She's Maddie's cousin. 

Me: Oh, great! Crazy girl tries to kill me, cause of you then you go out with her cousin. And what a coincidence, she hates me too! 

Ray: What do you mean, cause of me? 

Me: She said, if I wasn't dead she couldn't have you to herself. So she tried to shoot me. 

Ray: I'm so sorry. I didn't know... 

Me: It's not me who took the bullet. You don't need to apologize to me.

**Ray stopped and stared at me.

Me: What? 

Ray: Nothing... Wanna go back inside now? 

Me: Sure.

**Inside, Kendall was still asleep, so we started watching "Honey 2." I eventually dozed off, laying on the couch with my head on Ray's lap.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Jacob;

**It was about 9:00 when I got back. I was out at Phoebe's house all day, helping her take care of our "baby." It's a Boy. We named him Kaden. They made those baby dolls really realistic. They're better than baby alives! Shoot. If I were a 5-year-old girl I'd love that baby doll! But, I'm glad I got Phoebe. She's chill. 

** I walked in the front door to find Ray and Miranda asleep on the couch. I don't know what happened, but they were cuddling. I approached them slowly and tapped Ray's shoulder. After he woke up, I told him what time it was and he headed home. I'm really tired. I'm boutta go to sleep... I picked Miranda up and cradled her like a little baby. She's REALLY heavy! Like heavier than I remember her being. What has she been eating?! I managed to get up the stairs without busting both of our asses. When I finally got to her room, I laid her down and tucked her in. Then I went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miranda;

I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and went downstairs. All I had was a glass of milk, and a banana. I wasn't really that hungry. I'm really nervous about going to the hospital today. I sat in the living room playing with Kendall until Aunt Tori came.

Tori: IS THAT A BABY?!? 

Me: Um... Yes.

Tori: Oh, my Lord Jesus! How could you do this to me?!

**Jacob came from the kitchen, laughing. Aunt Tori was furious. She placed her hands on her hips and started glaring at him.

Tori: How is any of this funny?! Your sister was pregnant, and I came here today to take her to the hospital. Just to find out she already had the damned baby! Please explain to me how ANY of this is funny! 

Jacob: Calm down aunt Tori! Jeezus! It's a babydoll. It's for a project in- ... Wait. WHAT?! 

Tori: Wait... What? 

Jacob: What did you say? 

Tori: What did YOU say?

**He turned and faced me.

Jacob: You're PREGNANT?!  

Me: Could you not be so loud?! Mom could hear... 

Jacob: I DON'T CARE! You're fucking Pregnant, Miranda?! WHAT THE HELL?! 

Me: Calm down. We don't know yet! 

Jacob: But, there's a POSSIBILITY?! Why is there a possibility?! 

Me: Can we not do this?! At least not now... 

Jacob: No. We need to talk about this shit! You're fucking 14 Miranda! 

Me: Shut up! You're not my fucking father! You're only making things worse!

**I felt my eyes tearing up, but I refused to let him see me cry. He started going off in Spanish.

Jacob: Oh my gosh Miranda what the fuck is wrong with you? why me? my sister's pregnant at 14. my sister... MY SISTER!

Tori: Hey, Hey, Hey! No need for all that! You're gonna be late for school. Take your things and go. And take Miranda's child too. Give it to whoever her partner is.

**Aunt Tori handed Kendall to Jacob then, he turned to leave. He looked at me one more time before He left. His face expressed so much emotion. It was like hurt, worry and disappointment mixed into one. I looked away. I couldn't bear him looking at me like that. I mean I already feel horrible enough. Literally, horrible. Like I'm about to puke.

Tori: Well, you better not throw up in MY car! Don't worry about him. He overreacted just a bit. Your mom's not here. I sent her on a wild goose chase to get me my favorite kind of coffee. She'll probably be out until around 4 o'clock.

* * *

**When Aunt Tori and I got to the hospital we went straight to the front desk.

Lady: Hello Mrs. Brown! 

Me: They know you by name here? 

Tori: Well, yeah... I mean I've been here so many times with your family. They must know me by now. 

Me: True.

Lady: The doctor should be able to get to you in just a minute. Please, have a seat over there.

**We went over to the seats & there was this guy sitting there with his face buried in his hands.

Me: Jawan?

**He lifted his head slowly and flashed me a small smile.

Jawan: Hey. 

Me: What're you doing here? 

Jawan: I told you I'd be here. 

Me: Awwweee. You were serious.

**I embraced him and gave him a light squeeze. We were hugging for what felt like an eternity, but I just couldn't let go. Soon enough, it was time for me to go. Jawan kissed me lightly on the forehead before I was dragged away, by the nurse.

-----------------------------------------------

-Jawan;

They just came and took Miranda away. Her Aunt Tori went along with her. I sat in the waiting room thinking about things. If she really is pregnant, all of our lives will change. I mean not right away. But, as soon as that baby's born we're gonna start having to worry about babysitters, where we're gonna stay and all that. They'll probably make her go to one o those alternative schools... I feel bad about the labor pains and stuff. My mom made me watch the video of when I was being born. That shit looked painful! My dad passed out in there. We'd have to decide who's parents we're going to tell first. They'll both probably try to kill me. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Jacob walk in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 66 22
‼️COMPLETED‼️ Miranda the new girl at her high school in LA little does she know she meet her all time fav band mindless behavior they all fall in lo...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
73K 2K 64
Taylor Ray is a 21 year old with a husband which is roc royal. He is really abusive to her and she is trying to find a way out.Taylor finds a boy tha...
8.3K 216 28
Ravyn and Ray are twins.At the age of 16 they move from their hometown of Atlanta to Los Angeles,California.Where Ravyn meets Chresanto and eventuall...