Youtube High (Banana Bus Squa...

By RandomFanGirrll

Welcome to YouTube High! In this story, you were being bullied by Pewds and his friends. Find out what will h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Bad Ending
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special - Part One
Christmas Special - Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Wildcat Bad Ending
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Valentines Special
Chapter 31
H2O Delirious Good Ending
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
H2ODelirious Bad Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
April Fool's Special
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Endings Part 1
Endings Part 2
Message from Author
Group Ending
Author's Note

Chapter 21

1.3K 69 29
By RandomFanGirrll

Bryce's POV

I should have woke up earlier! I don't wanna be late, not like this. I'm still a newcomer in that school, but I do know one person, Ryan.
Ryan is my besrfriend when we were still preschool, but he moved to another town. I ask my parents if I could follow him, and they said yes! I was rushing through the hallway when I accidentally bump into someone.
"I am so so sorry!" I worriedly said while picking up the person's things. I looked up to see a beautiful (H/C) (Hair Color) haired girl. She looks extremely shy too. I handed her the book I picked up, as soon as she grabs it, she just runs away.
"What was that?" Someone suddenly talks behind me, when I looked up, I saw Ryan laughing at me.
"What was what?" I questioned him.
"You're still sitting there and you look stunned" he said as he was reaching his hands out to help me get up.
"I don't know" I replied as I grab into his hand then gets up.
"Do you know who she is?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah, that's (Y/N). She's always the target of Felix' squad."
I looked into the direction where she disappeared. Why is she being bullied? She looks really nice though. Did she do something to them? I want to be friends with her though, hopefully.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

It looks like it's time for school, I better get ready. But seriously though, did I really meet her before? I can't quite remember everything from the past. Well except for the time when I met Ohm, damn that was a long time ago.

I was walking to school then I saw (Y/N) walking ahead of me. I run to catch her then I hug her tightly from behind.
"Oh hey Brycie!" She said after I put her down.
"Hey (Y/N)" I said while patting her head.
We walk together side by side until we reach YT high, we took our things from the locker.
"Uhm Bryce?" She said.
"Yeah?"
"What's this?" I walk up to her then I found a box of chocolates.
"Who's it from?" I asked, she examine the box of chocolate and found a note that said "You'll meet me soon ❤" what in the world?
"Aww that's so sweet" (Y/N) said. We can't loose to someone who's not on our group, who ever it is, he will not succeed.

I didn't realize I was pouting the whole time, (Y/N) noticed it, I think.
"Aww are you jealous Brycie? Don't worry, I will still be the princess you all protected and love." (Y/N) said, does she know we love her more than just a friend? Gosh this is so embarrassing, but it looks like she doesn't think it's awkward, does she?
"Uhm Bryce? Are you alright?" I heard her voice again, was I spacing out too long, oh well.
"Let's just go, I don't wanna talk about it." I said, walking away. What am I doing?
"Hey, wait up!" (Y/N) yelled, catching up on me.
"Hey there little Wendy~" is that Wildcat's voice? I turn around to see Tyler's arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. There's a smirk on Tyler's face then he looks at me so I walked away, leaving both of them. I don't want (Y/N) to think I'm mad at her so maybe I'll apologize to her later at lunch.

"Hey Bryce!" I heard a familiar voice as I enter the room, I looked around to see Anthony waving his hand like crazy. I walk up to him then took the seat beside him.
"Got a little problem, huh?" He asked, looking at me, concerned.
"Well maybe. It's just all of us talked about that we won't fight over (Y/N), but it looks like Tyler is just stealing her. I also have that feeling that Tyler might be the one doing all the efforts to make her date him."
"Look man, I may not be one of the guys that love (Y/N) but I do know that loving someone with others loving the same person is hard. You'll never know if that person will choose you or not, the only thing you have to do is have faith and be yourself. You'll never know if that person will love you, so it's better to be yourself than to pretend just to make that person love you."
"Man that's deep! Thanks Anthony." I smiled, receiving a smile bavk. It's actually nice hearing advice from your friends than just trying to solve it for yourself.
"No problem man. If you have problems, I'm here for you."
"I'll keep that in mind." I replied.

~Time skip, lunch time~

I finally arrived at the canteen. Now I have to look for (Y/N) so I can finally talk to her. I saw the guys sitting on the normal spot but I can't see (Y/N) around, hasn't she arrive yet?
"Guys, where's (Y/N)?" I ask the guys but it seems like they don't know either.
"She told us to go ahead and that she will catch up on us." Brock simply replied. I took my phone then texted her immediately, the guys do the same. Where is she?

.

.

.

.

.

.

???

"What's her name again?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Is she the one stealing our man?"

"Yep, I think she is. Come on girls."

"Hey bitch!"

"Who are you?! Let me go."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update and sorry if this chapter is short af, unlike the past chapters. If you didn't like this chapter, I'm sorry. I'll make it better next time though.

Delirious: Holy shit. Another anonymous POV?

Vanoss: What the hell is happening?

Delirious: I wanna know who it is.

Me: Wait for the next one.

Vanoss: Hold on, pizza's here.

Delirious: Tell me now! Or else.

Me: Or else what?

Delirious: I'll attack you with teddy bears! *attacks author*

Me: Fuck.

Vanoss: What the hell? I just took my pizza and this is what I see when I came back.

Me: Help me Vanoss!

Delirious: Don't! Or I'll eat your pizza, bitch!

Vanoss: I'll save the pizza.

Me: WHAT?!

Delirious: Mwuahahaha

Vanoss: Vote the chapter if you want more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 239 37
*Bad words Are In this Story* This story is gender neutral meaning reader pronouns are they/them/their. credits to the artists. *Bad spelling and gra...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.7K 215 19
Best friends since babies, until he had to go. Waiting 7 years later, to be in his life once again.