Love Rush (LarssonSiblingSeri...

Von HTEllis

BOOK FOUR. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT Levi Larsson is keeping a secret from his family. The late nights and early m... Mehr

BOOK FOUR!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY*
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Updates
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY*
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Giveaway #1
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE*
Giveaway #2
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Pssst...guess who's next to fall in love?

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

8.9K 516 38
Von HTEllis

Unedited 💖

Tilly

Friday comes around quicker than I thought it would, Levi and I's cabin trip within touching distance. It's been a weird few days and a week I want to finish. I haven't heard any more from my mum - not that I expected to. There's a lot of broken promises where my parents are concerned.

It doesn't mean that I stop checking my phone for any messages, though.

"It can get rowdy in here," Levi says, leading me to the booth where his family sit.

We're in the Number One pub tonight, here to support Betty. It's filling up fast with a lot of fans still queuing outside. Levi says that it's always a good turn out for her, and I believe it.

"I'm getting the drinks in," Dexter says, stopping next to us, smiling at me. "Looking lovely, Tilly."

I'm in an old, burgundy mini skirt and cream polar neck jumper that I got on sale at Primark. I wanted to make an effort. It's the smartest clothes I have in my wardrobe.

"Thank you."

"What do you want to drink?"

"Diet Coke, please." I need a clear head.

"You got it," he turns to Levi, his hair seeming shorter than when I last saw him. "You, bro?"

"Same as Tilly."

Dexter makes his way towards the bar, stopping to chat with a few guys. "Dizzy!" he shouts, slapping the guy on the back.

"Leave him to it. They'll be talking for hours," Levi laughs, waving to his dad who is making his way towards us.

Viktor kisses my cheek. "Nice to see you."

I tilt my head up to get a better look at the older Larsson. The guy is striking. "Good evening."

"Let me through," Selma says, aiming my way with open arms. "Tilly, come and mix with us girls."

I can't help but stare at her t-shirt, seeing Betty's smiling face. Is Selma sporting the merch? I love it.

I turn to Levi, not wanting to abandon him. "Is that okay?"

The tenderness in his eyes is enough to melt my insides. "Go for it. I'll be right here if you need me."

I give him a cheeky smile, letting Selma walk me to the table full of females. I can feel my inner-shyness wanting to show its head, but I push it away, smiling instead. I recognise a few faces, but there's a lot I don't.

"Tilly," Delilah's excited voice echoes in my ear before she crashed into me and hugged me so tight, I struggle to breathe. "I'm so glad you came. Let me introduce you to my family."

I'm faced with a blonde haired girl with her hair piled high on top of her head and lips painted a blood red. "I'm Sabrina," she forces me into a hug. "Delilah's sister."

I'm about recovering from her enthusiasm when another woman - who's the spitting image of Delilah - presses two kisses on my cheeks.

"Delilah's mum. And you are?"

"Levi's girlfriend," I say, noticing how Selma grins at my words.

Sabrina ooh's and ah's. "Lovely! Levi is sweet," she starts to giggle. "You lucky thing."

Delilah nods. "Levi has such a good heart. You're safe with him, Tilly."

I get a giddy buzz in my belly. "I can count on him. I don't stop laughing in his company. My life has lit up with him in it."

My cheeks flush bright red when I realise they're all smiling in my direction.

Selma hugs my side. These people are so tactile. "I've noticed a difference in him too. Levi was always terrified of not finding anyone. You came at the perfect time."

I try to relax my muscles and hug her back.

She's wrong.

He turned up at the perfect time for me.

The lights start to dim, and the noise inside here grows. People scream Betty's name, others clapping their hands. Selma tells me that it's almost time for the set to start, tugging me to the front of the stage, the other women following.

Laine squeezes up to my side and smiles, "You ever heard Betty sing?"

I shake my head. "No."

"You're in for a treat."

A deep base beat thrums through my body, a mist of light hitting the stage. A voice starts to hum, jeering on the crowd. Goosebumps prickle my skin when a drum blasts out of nowhere.

"Betty, I love you!" a girl shouts behind me.

Betty starts to sing, her voice mesmerising from the first word. The lighting on the stage stays low, her long legs walking through the artificial fog. The music is still slow, the tempo increasing a fraction with every verse.

"Go on, baby," Selma shouts, tears in her eyes when she turns to look behind her, Viktor managing to squeeze in the space behind.

Betty is at the front of the stage now, the beat blasting my ears off, her body moving in all sorts of sexy movements. The men in the crowd wolf whistle when she sways her hips from side to side, singing her lungs out.

I find myself dancing with her, seeing Delilah with her arms in the air, singing every verse back to Betty. The entire family are dancing their bums off.

The support is addictive.

I recognise the song from the radio and feel like an idiot when I didn't put two and two together. Bubblegum dreams was in the charts for weeks. It was our summer anthem.

"Standing here with you in my arms," Levi's voice sings into my ear, his arms coming to rest on my shoulders and around my neck. "Feeling love drunk and happy."

I push my back into his front, enjoying the show in the comfort of his arms.

Levi

The scent of Tilly's perfume is driving me crazy as we dance together at the front of the stage. I can't help but grab her hips tight in my fingers, addicted to the sight of her in her tiny red skirt. Everyone around us is dancing, some singing with their hands in the air.

Betty puts on one hell of performance.

It's forty minutes since she stepped onto the stage and she's showing no sign of slowing down. I don't know how long the owners booked her for, but knowing my sister, she'll get lost in the music and give no fucks about time.

"You Okay?" Tilly grinds up and whispers in my ear.

I struggle to contain my groan. "Yeah," it comes out as a grunt. "You?"

"I love it," she giggles, pressing her body closer.

It's good to see her let go. I raise my voice. "You've got moves, McQueen."

Till runs her hands up and down my arms. "I could say the same about you. Those hips are lethal."

That smile.

It'll be the cause of my death.

"I love you," I say, not releasing I said it out loud.

I freeze, seeing the shock on Tilly's face. Oh, shitting hell. "Tilly-."

She places her fingers over my mouth and says, "I love you."

I'm overcome with joy. So much so, that all the blood in my body drains south.

"Oh, Tilly," I whisper, pressing my lips against hers, sliding my tongue over her bottom lip to get a taste.

"I love you, Lee," she says, fluttering kisses along my jaw, forcing my eyes closed.

I slide my fingers all over her back, enjoying the sensation. God, this feels good. Tilly loves me. I could dance like that kid off of Home Alone.

We pull apart when Tilly starts to pull out her phone, her eyebrows cutting into two sharp edges.

"Shit," she curses, starting to make her way through the crowd.

I follow, but she stops me. "You stay here," she shouts, "I won't be a minute."

"Who is it?"

She lowers her gaze to the phone in her hand. "My landlord. I need to take this call."

I need to let her go. "If you need me, I'm here."

The softness of her lips cools my anxiety. "I won't be long. It's a misunderstanding."

I pat her arm. "Go on then."

Tilly gives me one of her fake smiles. The one she's good at pulling and pushes her way out of the sea of people.  Leaving me to worry about what was on that phone.

...

Hello, loves!!

I'm sorry that this is only a short chapter, but I'm in the middle of wrapping my Christmas pressies before work tomorrow!

Only two more sleeps until Santa arrives!!

I'm so unbelievably excited. 😆🎄

I'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy festive season, and may all your dreams come true in 2018.

I have a writing bucket list 😍💃🏻

You are all amazing!

I love you to pieces!

Biggest hugs,

Holly ❤️❤️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
1.5K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...
441K 15.3K 75
[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't mature enough to read, don't.] First novel...
10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...