The Demi-God of Vengeance(Dis...

By FanFiction-God

Percy Jackson's live was to say the least absolutely terrible.His foster dad abused him to the extreme and th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Disclaimer
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Percy's Bio/Weapons
Chapter 17
2K READS!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
6K!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
12k.......slow down people.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Halloween Special(noncanon short)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Why?
Shoutouts!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Vengeance & Setting A God Straight
Chapter 31: Where's my Bike?!
Yup, Sorry
Chapter 32

Chapter 9

13.2K 211 48
By FanFiction-God

Poseidon POV

I sat in my throne thinking when a merman guard swam into the throne room and bowed. I nodded to him and gestured for him to speak.

"We were not able to find this boy that you spoke of mi'lord." He said. I thought about it. I had been looking for the strange boy for a couple of days now but nothing had come up. Its like he never even existed. I was just starting to think that I would never find him when an idea came to me. I dismissed the merman and called my sister mentally. A couple of seconds later hestia appeared before me. I stepped down and hugged her.

"Sister. It's good to see you again." I said. She smiled and said,"It's good to see you as well poseidon. How are you?." "I'm fine. What about you?","I'm good." I nodded and led her to a room that had more than one chair. "So, I have a feeling that you called for a reason and not just to see how I was doing." she said. I nodded. "Well, do you remember that boy that came to the throne room and offered help to us a couple of months ago? Vengeance, I think he called himself?", "I do remember him. And yes vengeance was his name." she replied. "I understand you two were talking before he was noticed by the rest of the gods. Did he happen to tell you were he lives?" I asked. She looked at me questionably. "Yes he did,but if you want me to tell you I couldn't. It is not my information to give. However I could ask him if he would like to meet with you. I want to warn you though. Vengeance is not a people person so do not be offended if he declines. He is incredibly nice once you get to know him but he also does not like drama or people offending him." she said. "Of course hestia. I would never offend someone intentionally without reason to." She nodded. "Ok. I'll go ask him now." With that she stood and disappeared in a flash of flames.

Percy POV

"Your doing great percy. Just focus a bit more." Hecate said as she watched me train with the mist. I was pretty good with it. Hecate said I was better than any of her children and that sooner or later I would be just as good as her. Right now I was trying to make Kelli think that she was in a forest instead of the training room. If you could guess I was working on illusions. Hecate said that I wasn't ready to bring those illusions into reality yet. That's the thing about the mist. It mixes the properties of illusion and reality. Places are normally illusions, while objects can be reality. Key word being can as a weapon in the demigod world could be a mace canister, a pen, or a shotgun in the human world. I was just starting to get Kelli to belive that she was in a forest when a burst of fire broke my concentration. Everything disappeared and I let out a very frustrated sigh.

"Come on tia, I almost had it!" I yelled. She just chuckled. "I'm sorry percy, but someone wanted to talk with you and I they couldn't find out where you lived." she said. "That's the whole point of a secluded cabin." I mumbled.  She looked at me with a stern motherly look. I rolled my eyes. "So who wants to talk to me?" I asked folding my arms. "Poseidon does." She said simply. Ok confused. "What for exactly?" I asked. "I don't know. All I know is that he wants to talk to you. I thought about it. What does the sea god want. "Fine tell him we can meet tomorrow at ten o'clock sharp at a chess park(A/N: don't know what they're called) in New York." I replied. She nodded and left in a burst of flames. "Now percy, back to training." Hecate said. Training wasn't really hard. I'm a fast learner so it doesn't surprise me that I had gotten so good in so little time. I looked back at Kelli and concentrated on her mind and how she saw things. The forest started to reappear. I concentrated harder and as I stared at Kelli I could see a faint blush on her beautiful dark skinned cheeks. I ignored it and focused even harder giving myself a headache. She started to look around in awe. I could also see a hint of pride in her eyes. I looked to hecate and saw her eyes were full of pride. Soon the headache became too much and I let the illusion go. The forest slowly disappeared  and turned back into the training room. I fell to my knees and tried to get my head to stop spinning. I felt a pair of soft yet firm hands grasp my shoulders. I looked up to see kelli's beautiful chocolate brown eyes looking at me worryingly. Hecate summoned a square of ambrosia and a small cup of nectar and gave it to me. I instantly ate the ambrosia and gulped down the nectar. Feeling better I stood and smoothed the wrinkles out of my pants.

"Are you ok percy?" Kelli asked. "Fine." I replied simply. "You did well perseus. Not a lot of people can last that long holding an illusion of that size and power." Hecate praised. I smiled a small smile that was barely seeable. "Thank you hecate. I appreciate you training me." She smiled and flashed away. I turned to Kelli. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Let's go sight-seeing. I never really get to just look around when I leave the house." She said smiling. I held out my hand and she grabbed it causing both of us to blush. I the used my teleportation to take us to bruges. A beautiful city in Belgium. We walked around looking at the beautiful sights. (A/N:sorry I don't know what's in Bruges. I looked up as I was writing this. If you want insert your own places.) I noticed that I smiled around Kelli a lot more than I smile near other people. Even tia can't get me to smile that much. I really enjoy spending time with kelli. She's just so fun to be around. I know I have feelings for her, but I don't want to say anything about it yet. I'll tell her when i'm ready, but until then you get the point. After hours of walking around and trying food we decided to go home. I teleported us home and Kelli went to the kitchen as she could hear hestai cooking something. I decided to go outside and check up on nemean. The huge invulnerable lion was curled into a ball sleeping. I walked over to him and he cracked one eye open. After seeing it was me he lifted his head and blew out a huge breath of hellfire.

"I know, I know. I haven't visited in a while. I'm sorry ok. How about this. After my meeting with poseidon I'll spend the rest of my day with you. Alright?" I asked the agitated cat. He seemed to think before purring. He agreed. I walked into the garage and grabbed two adult deer by their horns. Dragging them outside I set them in front of be mean. He started to pick the meat off of them. I walked back into the house and into the kitchen. Hestia and kelli were setting the table. I thought about something before grabbing the plates and taking them to the living room. They looked confused at first, but then realization crept onto kelli's face. She followed me to the living room with a still confused hestia on her heels. I set the plates down on the coffee table and kelli practically hoped over to the popcorn machine in the corner of the room. Hestia still looked on in confusion at the entrance to the room.

"Hestia, do you remember when you first stayed for dinner?" She nooded. "Well do you remember how we watched a movie and ate popcorn and drank pop(soda)?" Another nod. "Well we tried to make that an everyday thing, me and kell, but stuff started to happen and I couldn't be here everynight. So now that I am here we're going back to that." I said. She smiled and walked over to help with the dinks while kelli made popcorn and I picked a movie. I decided on meet the Robinsons. Kelli walked over with a huge bucket of Carmel corn (Thank the gods) and hestia came with the drinks a second later. We all sat down and ate dinner first having a nice conversation while doing so. Afterwards we ate the Carmel corn and drank the soda while watching the movie. As usual when we used to do these movie night things it ended with kelli falling asleep as close to me as possible. I wished hestia a goodnight and carried kelli to her room. After laying her down I went to my own room and got ready for bed. I went to sleep wondering what Poseidon wanted.

Dream State

I opened my eyes to see nothing but space. Literally space. I was in the sky. I turned in every direction trying to find something to follow but it all looked the same. Then I heard it. The very voice that whispered to me as a child when I looked at a full moon. The space in front of me shimmered and a woman appeared. She oddly looked like Artemis and I except for some major  key differences. For one she had black hair. Another was that her eyes had a mix of silver and brown. Other than those things she was almost identical to me and Artemis. There was only one other person that I could think of that would look like me.

"Selene." , "Yes. It is I. The former titaness of the moon." She said in that same motherly voice that I grew up listening to. "You're the one who whispered to me as a child. The one who told everything would be ok." I breathed out. Still shocked that I finally got to meet the woman who soothed me to sleep every night as a kid. "I am. How have you been perseus? After you started living in that cabin of yours you had been blocked from my sight." She said smiling softly. "I,I'm fine. Just surprised that i'm meeting the woman who made sure that I never gave up hope." I said. Her smile grew. "Where am I?" I asked. "I asked  oranous to let me see you just this once. So you are in the sky with me." She replied. "I honestly thought your mother would check up on you and see how you had been living. I apologize perseus. For giving you false hope." She said putting her head down. "It's fine Selena. She might not have saved me, but I was saved. I am grateful for you giving me hope. It might not have turned out how you wanted it but it did turn out great. So I thank you." She smiled widely at me. We talked for a couple more minutes about how life in the sky was and about how my life was for me after zarathos gave me his powers and I ran away. I had to admit it was fun until she started to shimmer.

"You are waking up now. It was good to meet you in person percy. I hope that when your time comes I see you again." , "I hope to see you again as well Selena. Goodbye." And with that she shimmered out of exsistance.

Out of dream State

I awoke after the weird yet please dream. The sun was shining brilliantly through the window. 'I hate you Apollo.' I thought to myself. The sun then seemed to shine brighter. Annoying gods. I got out bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and ignoring my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and a pair of black and white bikes. Walking over to my watches I picked up a silver diamond studed Rolex. My birth father was a multi-billionaire, and grabbed a pair of raybanz sunglasses. I looked at the watch and noticed it was 9:45 I ran walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I hugged hestia after she told me with chess park and kissed kelli on the cheek making me blush, because I didn't know why I did it. Anyway I teleported to the park and sat down at a table that was separate from the others. Exactly at ten o'clock Poseidon appeared with a sea breeze standing next to the table I was sitting at.

"Lord Poseidon. I hear you wished to speak with me." I said standing and sticking out my hand. He smiled and shook it. "I did. You are a very hard person to find vengeance. I even had Apollo look for you on the sun chariot and he found nothing. He was quite angry about it." He said laughing at the end. "That's good. I don't want to be found unless necessary." I said. "Plus, dealing with your younger brother, I need some privacy." Poseidon laughed heartily at that. "That I agree with vengeance. My brother can be a pain most of the time. Anyway about why I wanted to talk. I wanted to thank you for offering your help. Half of the minor gods don't want to help us." He said. "That's exactly why they don't want to help. The word minor. They want to be seen as equals and you olympians consider them under you when half of those 'minor gods' are stronger than most of you olympians." I said in the cool and collected yet cold and harsh tone. He looked offended at first but slowly realization time over his expression. "Maybe your right, vengeance. We olympians have been ignoring the value of the other gods. With Zeus in charge its impossible to get them the recognition they deserve." He replied. "Well, i'm going to change that. Everyone deserves to be treated equally." He chuckled. "You sound so much like Artemis." At her name my jaw clenched. Luckily I have control over my powers or some weird stuff would have started happening. "Sure." I guess he could sense my anger. "Don't like her much. Understandable. She thinks all males are horrible creatures. She preaches on and on about how us males degrade women and consider them beneath us, but doesn't realize she dies the same thing." He said with an annoyed tone. "Poseidon, the reason i'm here please. I'm very busy." I said trying not to snap. "Ah yes, sorry. Like I said, I wanted to thank you and show my gratitude in the form of a gift. I would like to bless you and give you a weapon of your choice." He said kindly. "I am grateful Poseidon. I will accept the weapon, but I have enough power." I replied not letting my shock show through. "It will be a minor blessing. You will have some control over water and the ability to breath under water. That's it." He said placing a glowing hand on my shoulder before I could protest. "Now what weapon would like?" He said ignoring my slightly agitated face. I thought about it. "A trident. I don't have a trident." He beamed at me. "Great choice my boy! I'll have the Cyclops get right on it. How should I deliver it?" He asked. "The same way you got into contact with me. Hestia. Until then Poseidon." I said standing a with Poseidon following. "Until then vengeance." He said smiling and disappeared leaving a sea mist behind. I soon followed and teleported home. Only when I got there, there was a surprise waiting for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 81 14
Percy Jackson has a wonderful life, but that goes downhill when something unexpected happens. When he saves Annabeth from her death, he awakens somew...
1.7K 81 9
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮�...
329K 3.2K 55
He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. The gods had destroyed the great hero leaving just a shell of a person. He came back though with a thirst for Revenge...
18.2K 467 20
Percy Jackson was abused as a kid, he never told anyone. Just let it happen. Now that he's become older, his anxiety has grown worse. Will he ever te...