Game Of Thrones. Imagines & O...

By TheQueenOfNightmare

This is just something I've been waiting to do since I've gotten hooked onto Game Of Thrones. These imagines... More

A/N
Request Rules
1. Promise Me (Jon Snow X Reader)
2. Belong To No One (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
3. A handmaiden and a Sell Sword (Bronn X Reader)
4. Arranged Marriage (Prince Oberyn X Reader)
5. Lessons (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
6. His Little Game (Tyrion Lannister X Reader)
7. A Rose (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
8. Future Lady (Jaime Lannister X Reader)
9. Healer (Tormund Giantsbane X Reader)
10. Mermaid (Oberyn Martell X Reader)
11. I'm A Targaryen (Jorah Mormont X Reader)
12. *Lessons (Ramsey Bolton X Reader) Part 2
13. Losing You (Benjen Stark X Reader)
14. Our Child (Jon Snow X Reader)
15. Little Fox (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
16. Savage Warrior (Euron Greyjoy X Reader)
17. Lannister Lady (Bronn X Reader)
18. Thief (Jaqen H'ghar X Reader)
19. I'm a Targaryen (Jorah Mormont X Reader) Part 2
20. Wildling (Tormund Giantsbane X Reader)
21. Rain Fire (Tyrion Lannister X Reader)
22. Mermaid (Oberyn Martell X Reader) Part 2
23. Wanted To Go (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)
24. Confessions (Jaime Lannister X Reader)
25. Little Fox (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader) Part 2
26. Gentle (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
27. Mysterious Knight (Jorah Mormont X Reader)
28. Belong (Bran Stark X Reader)
29. Allience (Daenerys Targaryen X Male Reader)
30. Tease (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
31. Dangerous Person (Thoros of Myr X Reader)
32. His (The Night King X Reader)
33. Only You (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)
34. Pup (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
35. Numb (Beric Dondarrion X Reader)
36. The Wall (Gendry X Reader)
37. Avenged (Robb Stark X Reader)
38. His (The Night King X Reader) Part 2
40. Pup (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader) Part 2
41. Spoils Of War (Daenerys Targaryen X Reader)
A/N (PLEASE READ!) [UPDATED]
42. Childhood Friends (Jojen Reed X Reader)
43. Tag Alone (Bronn X Reader)
44. Arms Of The Woman He Loved (Jaime Lannister X Reader)
45. The Baratheon Girl (Jon Snow X Reader X Robb Stark) Part 1
A/N, Very Important (Future of the Book)

39. Pit Fighter (Bronn X Reader)

5.5K 116 2
By TheQueenOfNightmare

A calm breeze that carried over the seas rushed over Kings Landing. People went about their daily lives without the thought of invasion in their minds. Stannis never made it to the iron throne, forced to retreat and leave his crown. The battle over and won. Everyone praising Joffrey for his cunning and bravery in battle.

Yet the truth had been twisted. No one dared speak against Joffrey. Not unless they were untouchable or immortal.

The real hero was Tyrion, using his cunning mind to out wit Stannis even before he stepped on solid ground. He used the wild fire to burn Stannis' fleet, he lead the attack against Stannis at the mud gate. But alas Tyrion was but a dwarf, who was lucky to born a Lannister. No one would remember him but as the scarred dwarf.

The battle at the mud gate had made him fearful. If it wasn't for Podrick his head probably would've rolled off his shoulders at the next swing. Bronn was a fantastic fighter and body guard but he couldn't be with Tyrion every minute of everyday and still go do what he wants, especially when Bronn wanted to visit a brothel two to three times a week.

No, Tyrion needed someone else to pick up the hours Bronn was off. Someone who is just as good a fighter as Bronn was, maybe even more.

"Why the fuck did I have to come?" Bronn questioned as he strutted over to Tyrion, giving a quick wink to a woman walking by.

"Because no matter where I go you've still got to protect me" Tyrion responded, looking over to the city of Meereen.

"And what exactly do you want to find in Meereen?" Bronn responded.

"I was nearly killed at the Blackwater, I was only saved by Podrick because of sheer luck. Pod's a good lad but he's not a fighter" Tyrion reminded "And with someone wanting me dead and you wanting breaks I need someone to fill in the time you're not around".

"And we're going to Meereen for ... " Bronn dragged, wanting Tyrion to continue.

"Meereen is well know for creating some of the best fighters in the world" Tyrion sighed "We're going to go to the best fighting pits, we're going to find the best fighter and I am going to buy them".

"Arriving in the docks in ten minutes! Grab your shit and prepare to get off!" The captain of the ship yelled, making Tyrion jump lightly. He huffed annoyed before speaking again.

"After that I'll make them a free man and offer them the job and best pay ever as long as they protect me" he informed.

"Ok, say you do find this fighter" Bronn theorised, changing his stance so he was leaning back against the side "The pit fighters of Meereen are ruthless. You release him and offer him the job but what if he decides to kill you and take the money you have on you?".

"Then I have you to stop them".

The streets were crowded, full of people and either delicious or pungent smells. Many people spoke in exotic languages, trying to lure the two men to their stores.

It wasn't long until they reached and area that screamed fighting pits. The air stunk of rotting flesh, many screams could reach anyone's ears, along with multiple scattered weapons stained with either wet or dried blood.

"Excuse me! My friend!" Tyrion called towards a roughish looking man. Rather tall and well built with a short clean cut of hair and a two sets of slash scars slicing over his left eye which looked like nothing but a bowl of milk. His good eye snapped towards the dwarf, even letting out a light growl that made Tyrion fearful and back away slightly.

"Well, we are looking for the best pit fighter, can help us find them?" Tyrion spoke, clearing his throat first. The man said nothing. Just pointing one of his three fingers to an arena. Many people were jogging in, passing a man who was calling out in a foreign language "Come and see! Come and see! The greatest pit fighter of all!".

"Thank you" Tyrion nodded, quickly walking away as if his presence was so annoying the stranger would end up killing him for it. Bronn just stared at him for a few seconds before following Tyrion, strutting all the way.

The arena was filled with cheers as many buyers stood around the pit. Tyrion had only managed to push his way through, finally getting a view of the deep square hole in the ground. Many scruffs in the dirt and old blood decorated the sand. Broken pieces of metal were chipped in all places as a single man walked on a podium.

"Today, I present the best pit fighter I have trained yet!" He shouted, wanting to make sure that everyone heard "A fighter who will do as you ask! A fighter who will murder your enemies! A fighter with the strength of five men! I give you Kēlio ossēnagon!!!".

The crowd stared in awe as the fighter stepped out from behind the gate. They were tall, not as tall as Bronn but slightly well built. Their face hidden behind a black and golden lion mask, the area around their eyes smudged with black so only their eyes could be seen.

"Kēlio ossēnagon? What does that mean?" Tyrion asked as Bronn stood beside him.

"Lion slayer" Bronn answered, looking the fighter over.

"Well, I hope he didn't acquire that name from killing Lannisters" Tyrion chuckled nervously.

"To prove their skills Kēlio ossēnagon will face the very creature they are named after!" The announcer yelled as the opposite gate rose. A growl filled the pit as a large male lion stepped out, roaring at the fighter "The LION!".

The fighter held out their hand, a spear thrown into their grasp as the pointed the blade to the cat. A growl almost like the lion left their mouth, angering the beast. It swiped its paw, immediately missing as they moved swiftly out the way, the blade slicing across the animals side. It howled in pain snapping itself around swinging its paw only this time hitting the spear out of their hand.

"Ho ho, they're dead now" Bronn chuckled, smiling wider when the fighter turned to face him. A angered looked masked their eyes with a hint of secrecy. They turned back to the lion as it snarled. Letting out a growl it pounced, launching itself towards the fighter. At the last second, they slid underneath the cat pulling out a small dagger from their boot and cutting the lions belly. It groaned in pain, starting to slow from the two wounds that had been inflicted on it. They had cut in specific areas of the lions body. Areas that would causes serious blood loss. Many people started to scream at the fighter.

"Kill it!".

"Skin it!".

"Kill it slow!".

"Gut it!".

The fighter ignored their screams, throwing the blade at the lion. It roared in pain as it pieced itself in the cats eye only staying up for a few seconds before dropping to the ground dead. Many people booed but the fighter stood tall and didn't back down.

"Let's start the bidding!" The announcer called.

"100 silver Stags!".

"500 silver Stags!".

"100 gold Dragons!".

"600 gold Dragons!".

"1000 gold Dragons!".

Everyone stopped bidding and looked towards the dwarf who made the bet.

"1000 gold Dragons" Tyrion repeated "and if somehow someone out bided me, I would out bid them and if someone out bid again, I would do so in return!".

The pit was silent as a grave.

"Sold to the dwarf!" The announcer yelled, seeing as no one else was going to bet.

Tyrion tossed the slaver a bag of gold who gladly expected it. He glared at the fighter, speaking in Valyrian before walking away.

"Hello, I'm Tyrion Lannister" He introduced, with the fighter nodding in response "Well my friend, remove your helm" Tyrion requested, wanting to see the fighters face. He wondered what they looked like. Were they young or old. Handsome or ugly. Did they have a charming flare to them like Bronn had or a scarred grumpy expression like the Hound.

Their hands shook lightly when they raised up but soon became still again when they touched the slightly warm metal. Carefully they peeled it off, causing Tyrion's and Bronn's eyes to widened.

"Do I displease you, my lord?" You spoke, holding the lion helmet under your arm.

"Displease me? No, no" Tyrion said, shaking his head to see if the heat was causing him hallucinate "Forgive me, I didn't expect you to be ... a woman".

"There's no reason for me to forgive you, my lord" you said, bowing your head "You bought me, your my master".

"Err, well, you don't have to call me master, just Lord Tyrion will do" Tyrion corrected "I would preferably have you work for me, not as a slave. You would be free, work for me and you would receive pay. After all a Lannister always pays his debts".

"What would the job be?" You asked.

"Protect me" he said simply.

"If that is what you request of me, I will do".

"And you don't need to talk like your a slave. You're a free woman" Tyrion chuckled "This is Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater my other guard, you will be working with him".

"That means we'll working very close" Bronn winked, speaking for the first time. The shock had shook him to his core. You, one of the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on, was a pit fighter. A gorgeous vision to behold had managed to take down a lion with nothing but a dagger.

Seven hells, he felt like he was in love.

"Well, do you have anything you'd want to bring with you?" Tyrion asked.

"Only the clothes I wear and the weapons I carry" you shrugged.

"We can get you some better forges weapons when we get to Kings Landing" he promised. He gestured you to follow him as all three of you walked towards the docks.

The sun started to set over Meereen, your eyes watching over it as it did. You never thought you would leave that shit stinking city. Now here you were sailing away, to a new land.

"Ever expect to see Meereen like this" Bronn spoke, walking up beside you.

"No" you answered "I always thought I would live and die in Meereen".

"Well, you got freedom now, kitten" he grinned "and there are such good perks for working for a Lannister".

"Kitten? That's the best nickname you could give me?" You questioned annoyed which he only responded with a shrug "I guess it ain't as worst as Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater".

"So how does a lass as pretty as yourself become the best pit fighter that cunt's created" Bronn asked, leaning on the side and ignoring your last comment.

"I didn't want to die" you responded, raising a brow at him "Don't you feel that way when you fight?".

"Alright kitten. You just need to know that your just here to fill in my time off" Bronn smirked, taking a step closer to you "I'm the better fighter between us".

"Is that so? Why did Tyrion buy me then?" You smiled back, not backing down "'Cause there's a set of skills you don't have".

"What a nice body?" He flirted.

"How about brains for a start" You retorted "and the ability to not be distracted by opponents". Your hand raised up to reveal his dagger. A shocked looked masked his face as he reached behind to grab his blade as if he didn't believe you. He gave you a disproved look as you smiled triumphantly, letting him take it back.

"I win" you winked, walking away and leaving him with his gaze following you.

"This round maybe kitten!" he called.

Things are getting harder now that final exams are getting close and these aren't MOCKS. These are my GCSE's. So I have lots of revision and homework to get done as well as juggle these imagines but I'm still gonna try and get these out on time.
I AM EXCEPTING REQUESTS.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... is Here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.1K 21
I love to write but i can't commit to writing one story so i decided to post lot of short stories.I will write for every character i can find somethi...
15.4K 814 65
Davina Targaryen was focused on fun and adventure when they took their trip north she never expected to fall in love. 🐉 "What you're looking for h...
52.6K 2.6K 71
Carolina Stark is on the move after Tywins death and all she wants is to go home. But we don'talways get what we want. 🐺 "I'm too hot to be one of...
50.3K 2.1K 64
Always craving what you can not have. "Are you picturing her when you kiss me?" Petyr remained silent. "Thats alright im picturing a Stark as well."...