SexSessed

By shesdressedinyellow

Every woman needs an escape. More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Cheap Shot

Chapter 1

894 47 21
By shesdressedinyellow

Toni walked into an art gallery, she smiled because a lot of her pieces were being featured.

She smiled as she took a glass of wine from one of the servers that she passed by. She looked around at each piece and one in particular caught her attention. This one looked very intimate.

"I painted that."

"Its beautiful, you're very talented..." Toni trailed off as she turned around realising who it was. "Zayn." She said.

"Hey." He chuckled. "Funny how you didn't recognize my voice the first time." He laughed.

"I don't pay much attention to people's voices." Toni chuckled lightly. "This portrait looks very intimate. What's it about?" Toni questioned.

"Its about a beautiful woman making love to one man while desiring the other one. Almost like yourself." Zayn said leaning towards her ear.

"But I-"

"Not yet." Zayn cut her off.

She looked up at him and stared at him whilst he stared at his own painting.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"You are..." she trailed off before snapping out of her thoughts, "It is." Toni corrected turning towards the painting.

Zayn smiled knowing exactly what kind of power he had over her already.

"Don't go making love to my father in law with the thought of someone else." Zayn smiled before walking off towards someone else.

Toni watched him swallowing her saliva before she grabbed her bag and headed for the exit.
**********************

"His a high maintenance." Zoe said handing Toni a file with some information in it. "Where's he from?" Toni asked taking the file from her.

"Miami."

Zayn Black

Why was this guy everywhere? Toni opened the rest of the pages and instantly fell in love with the pieces he had sent.

"I love them." Toni bit her lip studying his paintings with a smile.

"I knew you would." Zoe smiled.

She was Toni's assistant and also best friend.

"I can't believe this boy is so damn talented, his work is amazing. How does this guy still not have a rep?" Toni shouted.

"We could license his work." Zoe suggested.

"We could. I could talk to him, I doubt he would put my offer down." Toni smiled.

"How are you going to do that?"

"He's currently dating my daughter." Toni said as Zoe's eyes widened.

"What?! Little Paris has a man?"

"Yes. Yes she does." Toni laughed.

"If you do wanna go talk to him at this moment because we could use him as soon as possible, his address is somewhere in there." Zoe smiled pointing at the file with her pen.

"I'll do so." Toni sent her a smile.

Zoe walked out leaving Toni to go through his file one last time, she sat the file down in front of her and plopped her hands up onto her desk resting her chin on them.

"Zayn Black... who are you?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Toni looked up at the huge house in front of her before looking down at the file that Zoe had provided her with. She had decided on coming after leaving work.  The house was just so relieving. It was made out of glass, from the sitting room to the bedrooms. Though the house was all alone at the peak of the mountain, you could clearly see all the activities that went on in this place if you were to come around.

Toni shook her head to dismiss all her freaky thoughts and made her way towards the door. Fixing her outfit, she quickly fidgeted with her hair before letting out a deep breath, then finally rang the door bell.

Toni waited for about three minutes before the door finally opened, viewing Zayn in nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants and grey socks. He looked her up and down before placing a smirk on his face.

"Mrs Edmonds. I see you can't resist me." Zayn spoke up seductively, leaving Toni to chuckle at his corny greeting.

"Good evening to you too, Zayn. May I come in?" Toni professionally inquired with a straight face.

"You didn't come here to stand outside, right?" Zayn rhetorically asked before moving over to the the side, allowing Toni to enter. She evidently rolled her eyes and found her way into the house. It was so beautiful and full of art, just how an artist's house is. Paintings covered the wall, while the place was full of white and blue deco. The tiles were as white as milk powder along with the walls.

Toni finished scanning the house and turned on her heals to meet Zayn's frame. She glared at him before finally speaking, "Okay, let me get to the poin-"

"Would you like a glass of wine, juice or water, Mrs Edmonds?" Zayn raised an eyebrow in question. Toni raised hers in suit before lightly shaking her head.

"No. I'm fine thanks." Toni dismissed his proposal before opening her mouth to speak up again.

"Well, would you at least like to take a seat?" Zayn interrupted again, indicating his hands over to the set of couches behind her. Toni looked behind her then back at Zayn before sighing.

"No. Look, I didn't come here to stay for long, I just wanted to offer you a proposal." Toni said, looking up at Zayn.

"Even though your tiny ass is disrespectful as fuck, I'll just listen to what you have in mind." Zayn replied in a more stern voice, walking off further on in the house.

"I was going through your name and one fact that caught my attention was the fact that your painting is not licensed. It really bothers me cause you're really talented, your work deserves to be be broadcasted world wildly." Toni followed Zayn suit, ignoring his insult.

Zayn entered his kitchen, taking out a jack filled with orange juice from the refrigerator and placing it on the kitchen island. He took out two glasses before filling them up with the juice. He offered her a glass, she blankly stared at him as he stared back with dark eyes then at the glass before hesitantly taking it.

"You know you're not the first person to come up with that offer?" Zayn trailed off, taking a sip from his glass of juice.

"I'm very aware of that." Toni replied, taking a sip from her glass of juice too.

"Then Mrs Edmonds, tell me... what is so special about your offer?" He inquired, making his way to her.

Toni snickered before speaking up, "Look, I'm not going to waste my time listing on all the the reasons why you should accept my offer. It's all on you." She finished off as Zayn now stood an inch away from her, their bodies were now touching. Toni held her breath in while he took in her scent.

"I hear you." Zayn mumbled, nibbling on Toni's ear. Toni bit on her bottom lip to prevent her from releasing any sounds. She gently placed her hands against his bear chest before pushing him away.

"Uhm. You should look into my proposal...please." Toni finished off, handing Zayn a file before finding her way out of the house.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Babe, just look at this painting." Toni spoke up, turning towards Kenny's direction while holding her smartphone up. Kenny walked out of their bathroom to get blocked by her little frame. With a towel wrapped around his lower body, he smirked down at her as he dried his face using his face cloth.

"What painting?" Kenny inquired in a tired tone.

"This one!" Toni squealed, shoving her phone in front of his face. Kenny threw his head back to get a better view. He stared at it for a few seconds before shrugging nonchalantly.

"It's nice." Was what he said before brushing past Toni.

"I know right. That boy, Zayn, I'm telling you, he got talent." Toni rumbled on, making her way towards their king bed.

Kenny looked at Toni from his peripheral before scoffing. Toni scrunched her face up in confusion, lightly shaking her head in disapproval.

"I don't understand why you keep on hating on the poor child." Toni said through her chuckling.

"I don't like that boy. I don't like the way he looks at my daughter or you." Kenny trailed off, looking at Toni through the mirror.

Toni caught his eyes, thinking back on the events that had occurred earlier on in the evening before swallowing on her saliva. Kenny raised an eyebrow before chuckling. "Can't blame you for being beyond beautiful."

Toni chuckled along, "Kenneth, that child can't be thinking about me in any other way except as his mother in law. That'd would just be incest." She mumbled, fidgeting her fingers.

Kenny laughed at the level of uncomfort that seem to rise in the room before making his way towards Toni.

"I was just messing with you, babe. Come here." Kenny demanded. Toni looked up before blushing. She grinned as she met him halfway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Empathy By NASA

Fanfiction

8.5K 798 28
The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
28.9K 1.2K 54
But I try to make you understand That I'm crazy for you
19.8K 1.3K 28
Toni is trapped into a loveless, physical, verbal, mental abusive marriage. Until one day she meets the man of her dreams who happens to be the next...
8.7K 748 26
Sometimes we give the wrong things too much attention.