Universe and Pancake

By Yoonworks

Secret Series - Book 1 Rosé, a rookie who just debut under one of the country's top agencies, has a little se... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Proposal - 48 hours bargain
I Lost
76
77
78
New Story
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Book 2 of Secret Series
Beyond the Scenes - Jin
Giving Birth
Beyond the Scenes - Jennie
Beyond the Scenes - Jisoo
Aftermath - Chaeyoung
Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi
Million Reads
Fast Forward
Another Step
Second Generation Story

80

28.1K 931 882
By Yoonworks

Jimin's POV

"Is she okay?"

As soon and I pull the door close, I turn around as I heard Jin hyung, his voice full of concern.

A sigh escaped my lips before my feet guided me towards the couch where everybody had circled.

All of Blackpink, except Chaeyoung, and the rest of BTS are facing each other.

Normally, this should be a good day since it's hard to set a date where everyone is available. But given the situation, I'm not even sure if meeting here is a good idea.

"I don't know. She's pretty much shaken up about it." I answered before plopping myself down on the empty seat beside Jungkook.

"Do you think she's really pregnant?" Jungkook asked and I scratch the back of my head. I'm not even sure if I can answer his questing honestly.

I guess I feel like that's something private and I'm not really comfortable discussing something that indirectly involves my sex life, moreover discuss it in front of both her and my members.

Jennie must have recognized my hesitation because she suddenly snickered.

"Oh shut it Jimin. We all know you two did it multiple times already. You're married, for fuck's sake!" Jennie rolled her eyes and Jin hyung let out a loud gasped.

Jisoo's eyes widen and I noticed how Lisa nudged Jennie on the side.

"Sorry about that sunbae." Lisa smiled awkwardly but Jennie just scoffed.

I was a little offended, yes, because I am her sunbae. It's part of our culture to respect your seniors but I can't blame Jennie for acting like that. She may be feeling a little pressured about this. I mean, the possibility of Chaeyoung being pregnant will hugely affect their group. And of course, she's her friend.

"Calm down Jennie. We're not even sure yet," Jisoo chimed in and I noticed how red her cheeks had been after saying those words while Yoongi hyung's continuous coughing echoed through the room.

Shit. I can't believe we're discussing these kinds of things.

"That's too much information, Jisoo" Jin chuckled and the other girl's cheek turned tomato red.

"But that still doesn't mean that she's pregnant," Lisa added.

"Aissst!" Taehyung messed with his hair. "Can we actually figure out if she's pregnant or not without openly discussing these things? It's bothering me." He pouted.

"She told me she ate some leftover food which probably may have been the cause of her vomiting earlier. But then I remember her having mood swings lately." I added. "I don't know. How can I know if she's pregnant or not? It's not like we already had a baby before." I covered my face in frustration.

The room went silent until Jennie spoke once again.

"Well, what if she is? What will you do?" Jennie asked, her arms crossed. The longer I know Jennie, the more I realize how intimidating she can get.

I stare at her for a moment, letting the words sink in.

To be honest, me and the boys were talking about it earlier.

Do I want it? Of course, I do! I would love to be a father moreover have it with someone I truly love.

Am I ready? Now that is a different question.

I'm in my early twenties, doing concerts and stuff, at the peak of my career.

Chaeyoung is way younger and she just debuted. Her having a baby at this young age will affect her life as an idol.

I'm not even sure if we're both ready.

Plus, this is not just about the two of us. I have Bangtan and she has Blackpink. We both have our fans.

The whole world doesn't even know that we're married and imagine how shock everyone will be.

And Chaeyoung...

My eyes landed on the ground, afraid to answer Jennie's question directly.

A lot of things are wandering off my mind.

What if she's really pregnant? What will happen to both of us?

"I'm assuming, your silence means you're not yet ready," Jisoo stated and I gulped.

What exactly do I feel about this? I'm not even sure.

"Park Jimin," I turned around and noticed the rest of the boys staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know," I muttered, confusion taking over me.

Am I ready to leave the stage and settle in with her? And is she ready to do the same?

Just then, my stomach felt like churning, the possibility of being a young father slowly sinking in.

"I don't think I'm ready," I whispered, my voice cracking at the end.

The room went silent. Nobody dared to speak.

Nobody except that one person, Jennie.

"Well excuse your pretty ass mister, but you should have realized that before you did the deed with my friend!" Jennie exclaimed, her voice full of anger before she suddenly stood up and march towards the door.

My mouth hanging wide open in the process and I felt the color on my face leaving.

Taehyung quickly stood up and followed her while Lisa and Jisoo glared at me.

"Yah, Park Jimin!" I turned to my other direction and saw Hobi hyung's disappointed look.

"Hyung.." I whispered. "Our comeback is in a few days..I'm not sure. I, ahm, I don't know" I muttered, lost in my own thoughts.

I grab my hair in frustration, my eyes starting to water while butterflies soon erupted on my stomach.

I don't know what to do or think. Right now, I feel like my world suddenly stopped.

"Jimin hyung," I heard Jungkook muttered but my mind seemed to stop working as I stare into space before me.

What should I do?

"Jimin, calm down for a moment. We don't know anything yet. For all we know, Chaeyoung is not pregnant." Yoongi hyung patted my back.

"But what if she is?" I look up as I search for an answer.

He seemed taken aback for a moment.

"Then do what you have to do." Namjoon hyung added.

"We will support you whatever your decision is." Jin hyung said, already standing up.

I felt my body trembling.

"But I can't leave you all behind. We're family. You're my brothers." I stated.

"We know, Jimin. We know." Hobi hyung hugged me.

"Our fans will be disappointed. And I know you have been disappointed when you found out that I suddenly got married." finally voicing out my thoughts.
I knew everyone had been upset the first time they found out about my marriage.

We are young and we promised to move forward together. But I kept something important like this a secret.

"And so what, you're going to let me be? What makes me then? Who am I to your life?"

My body stiffens after I heard her voice. It was stern, piercing, like a sharp blade ready to cut through me.

Park Chaeyoung...

"Chaeyoung-ah" I heard Jisoo whispered in panic before she and Lisa quickly made their way towards her.

All the boys were now standing up except for me and Jungkook.

"Chaey..." Yoongi hyung muttered and I was sure the boys' eyes were all wide open. Jungkook sat frozen beside me and I felt the droplets of sweat starting to form on my forehead.

"That's what he was trying to say Yoongi oppa right? He can't leave you all because you're his family. So what am I to him exactly?" her voice cracked and I can't seem to move and turn towards her direction.

I'm afraid to see the tears starting to fall on her cheeks.

Stupid Park Jimin. You're making her cry again.

"That's not it Chaey."Yoongi hyung spoke for me and somehow, I felt so little after I realize how coward I am being right now.

I'm afraid to face my problem. I promised that we will get through everything together, yet, I'm here, being a total asshole to her.

"No! That's exactly it.!" she screamed and everybody flinched. By this time, I was sure she's already crying and my heart felt heavy.

I balled my fist in anger and frustration, not to her but more to myself.

"Yah, Jimin!" Hobi hyung tried calling my name but I was stuck.

The darkness seemed to occupy my mind.

"Chaey, stop crying." Lisa's voice cracked and I was sure she's already on the verge of tears.

"You know what. You don't have to worry about it." she started and I felt my insides drop.

"Whether I'm pregnant or not, consider it as my problem, not yours. And please, you can keep your stupid fucking dick stick up to your tight black pants, asshole!" she screamed before she stormed out of our house, eyes burning red while her girls following.

I wanted to run to her, tell her that everything will be fine, but my body won't move. I watched until her figure was out of my sight, my feet still glued on the floor.

The beating of my heart was so loud and I felt like I was drowning.

I am drowning and I don't know if I want out or not.

I just made a mistake, didn't I?

------------------

If you want Chaey to be pregnant, post a comment here:

Yes

No

I'm still receiving notifs for this passage and the story had been finished like four months ago and this isn't exactly a poll even during the time I was still writing this, but yeah, if you still like choosing between Yes or No, carry on. hahaha Let's pretend this will actually change what I wrote hahaha. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 15.9K 41
She had always wanted to mend the relationship between her and her half-brother. So she did everything to secretly take care of him. She's even conte...
10.2K 671 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
7.2K 363 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
1.4K 84 14
I don't want to spoil the whole stry here by giving a description about what it is:( But why not a little hint? as always Y/N here is getting married...