69

Jimin's POV

"Yah, don't you think she's being a little too dramatic about this?" I mumbled as I drink another glass of soju.

Taehyung giggled at my words.

He fucking giggled.

"Yah! We-Why are you giggling?" I stuttered.

After I read the message on Hobi hyung's phone, I immediately headed to their dorm so I can explain myself but all I got was a locked door and a note outside stating that I am banned from entering the unit.

What's even funnier is that Taehyung and Jungkoook, who I didn't know where inside their dorm where kicked out by Jennie, like she literally kicked them out by the butt.

"Hyung, Chaeng's eyes were red from crying. I think you actually really made a mistake here." Jungkook muttered and I pouted.

I know I am at fault but I am a little hurt by the fact that she didn't even bother to listen to me. Taehyung said that she's not even in the dorm right now because she went out immediately after Lisa and her came.

Now, I don't have the slightest idea where she is.

I kept on calling her using Taehyung's phone but she's not even answering.

"You do realize that Jennie almost killed me because you made her best friend cry right?" Taehyung shook his head and I just rolled my eyes in response.

"I'm also your friend,  pabo!" I snickered.

"Why did you went with Hobi hyung anyways?" Taehyung asked as he drinks another glass. He was busy fiddling with his phone probably sending messages to Jennie.

Jungkook would occasionally check his phone as well and I'm sure he is talking to Lisa. I once caught him video calling the blonde.

"I didn't know he was meeting his girlfriend,  okay!" I said in defense.

We are currently drinking in one of the places we usually hang out with. We knew the owner so we are being given privacy,  away from the people who might recognize us.

"Wow." Taehyung shook his head. "Who would have thought that Chaeng will be at the very same restaurant you will be in."

After I read her message,  I tried to run outside and check if I can still see her. The ahjumma told us that Lisa and Chaeng are actually a regular on the place and my heart sank after she told me how Chaeng personally paid for our meal.

The fact that the ahjumma was eyeing me badly isn't any much help either.

I think she caught on what's happening.

Bad decisions, that's what's ruining our relationship. I know that I am at fault for not telling her sooner. I should have taken the call and told her everything immediately but my damn mind thought it would be better to tell her everything in person.

Just thinking about her crying makes my heart tighten.

I always bring sadness to her. I always make her cry.

But I goddamn love her.

I love her so much it hurts.

Why can't she give me a chance to explain? 

"Hyung...." Jungkook tried to stop me when I try to drink directly from the bottle but I just pushed his hands.

Everything is a mess.

My relationship is so complicated and I'm even bringing harm to my members. I'm always receiving death threats.

Somehow,  all the burden is starting to eat through me.