80

Jimin's POV

"Is she okay?"

As soon and I pull the door close, I turn around as I heard Jin hyung, his voice full of concern.

A sigh escaped my lips before my feet guided me towards the couch where everybody had circled.

All of Blackpink, except Chaeyoung, and the rest of BTS are facing each other.

Normally, this should be a good day since it's hard to set a date where everyone is available. But given the situation, I'm not even sure if meeting here is a good idea.

"I don't know. She's pretty much shaken up about it." I answered before plopping myself down on the empty seat beside Jungkook.

"Do you think she's really pregnant?" Jungkook asked and I scratch the back of my head. I'm not even sure if I can answer his questing honestly.

I guess I feel like that's something private and I'm not really comfortable discussing something that indirectly involves my sex life, moreover discuss it in front of both her and my members.

Jennie must have recognized my hesitation because she suddenly snickered.

"Oh shut it Jimin. We all know you two did it multiple times already. You're married, for fuck's sake!" Jennie rolled her eyes and Jin hyung let out a loud gasped.

Jisoo's eyes widen and I noticed how Lisa nudged Jennie on the side.

"Sorry about that sunbae." Lisa smiled awkwardly but Jennie just scoffed.

I was a little offended, yes, because I am her sunbae. It's part of our culture to respect your seniors but I can't blame Jennie for acting like that. She may be feeling a little pressured about this. I mean, the possibility of Chaeyoung being pregnant will hugely affect their group. And of course, she's her friend.

"Calm down Jennie. We're not even sure yet," Jisoo chimed in and I noticed how red her cheeks had been after saying those words while Yoongi hyung's continuous coughing echoed through the room.

Shit. I can't believe we're discussing these kinds of things.

"That's too much information, Jisoo" Jin chuckled and the other girl's cheek turned tomato red.

"But that still doesn't mean that she's pregnant," Lisa added.

"Aissst!" Taehyung messed with his hair. "Can we actually figure out if she's pregnant or not without openly discussing these things? It's bothering me." He pouted.

"She told me she ate some leftover food which probably may have been the cause of her vomiting earlier. But then I remember her having mood swings lately." I added. "I don't know. How can I know if she's pregnant or not? It's not like we already had a baby before." I covered my face in frustration.

The room went silent until Jennie spoke once again.

"Well, what if she is? What will you do?" Jennie asked, her arms crossed. The longer I know Jennie, the more I realize how intimidating she can get.

I stare at her for a moment, letting the words sink in.

To be honest, me and the boys were talking about it earlier.

Do I want it? Of course, I do! I would love to be a father moreover have it with someone I truly love.

Am I ready? Now that is a different question.

I'm in my early twenties, doing concerts and stuff, at the peak of my career.

Chaeyoung is way younger and she just debuted. Her having a baby at this young age will affect her life as an idol.