55

Rosé POV

"This looks cute on you, try this." Jimin removed my cap and put a beanie on me.

We were at the mall to buy her Mom a gift but we ended up shopping for ourselves.

Jimin kept on taking things asking me to try them.

And of course,  a few fans have noticed us since Jimin didn't exactly hide his face and I didn't put an effort to hide mine as well as I try every piece that Jimin gives to me.

Seeing him acting all giddy on doing shopping for me makes me happy as well.

He seemed like he's enjoying.

Though we agreed that it's fine for people to see us,  it's still a little uncomfortable as a few fans have already started gathering around.

They were taking photos and videos, occasionally calling our name.

The good thing is,  Jimin decided that it would be best to pretend that it's only the two of us.

When we enter the mall with our hands intertwine, I swear a few of his fans cried while others were squealing.

Jimin pinch my cheeks.

"You're too cute," he whispered and I swatted his hands away and pouted.

"My cheeks are going to fall off if you continue this." I scoffed at him and my heart skipped a few floors above when he started doing aegyo in front of me.

Jesus.

I covered my face in embarrassment as his fans started squealing again.

"Seriously?" I chuckled.

He's being such a kid.

We ended up buying a few more things for us and his Mom's gift.  We were about to go when I saw a cotton candy parlour.

I grabbed his hand in excitement and run towards the place.

"Can we have this?  Pretty please?" I cooed, jumping up and down, and he grunted.

"We haven't had our dinner, Chae. You sure you'd like to have that?" he asked and I nodded continuously.

"Please?" I clasped my hands together, giving him the sweetest voice I could muster.

He sighs as he shook his head, unable to hide the smile on his face.

After a few minutes,  I am already busy devouring the sweet candy on my hand.

"This won't do. I can't always give in with your aegyo." he chuckled.

I turned around and look at him while walking backwards,  flashing him a smile.

"I know you love me," I told him and gave him a heart.

Yeah, we are getting cringey,  so what?

What's even funny is that Jimin pretended to have been love shot and clench his chest.

"Yah, stop that," I told him as I chuckle.

He flashed his sweet smile and pulled me closer to him,  his arms around my shoulder.

It feels like we're just a normal couple, except that a few people were watching us.

Well,  I don't mind.

Somehow, I feel like I'm starting to get use to it. And I appreciate the fact that no fans have ever attempted to come close to us.

"By the way, where are your parents?" I asked him as we stood outside,  waiting for a cab.

"Remember that house they stayed with before?" he asked and I nodded as he removes a few strands of my hair, away from the cotton candy on my mouth.

I'm eating like a kid.

"Have I told you that I actually bought that place so our family have a place to stay whenever they visit?" he stated and my brows furrowed.

"You bought it?" I pouted as I much on my cotton candy.

"Yeah,  why,  you don't like it?" he asked.

I pulled a little of my cotton candy and put some on his mouth which he gladly accepted.

"I like it. It was simple and cosy." I told and he smiled.

"Let's go."

We rode a cab as we head towards the house.

My phone started ringing so I pulled it from my pocket.

Jennie was calling.

"Jennie-yah, " I greeted.

"You are on a date and you didn't bother to tell us?" her loud voice echoed and I had to pull the phone away from my ear a little.

Jimin cringed,  probably hearing Jennie's words because it was too loud.

"Are you two serious? With a dating ban announced to the world and you're both walking around holding hands,  in matching clothes,  and your faces bare from a mask?!!!"

Oh, God.

We were only out for two hours and the girls already found out.

It's not surprising actually.

I look at Jimin to ask for help.

"What?" he whispered.

"This was your idea!" I told him as I try to shove my phone to him.

I can't face the wrath of my members.

"Ah,  Jennie-ssi,  can we call you later?  We have something to do, actually," he said and ended the call.

My eyes got bigger. I can already imagine Jennie's face right now. She must be fuming in anger and somehow,  I am glad that I wasn't the last person she talked with.

"Why did you do that?" I asked bewildered. 

"Your member was scary. I pity Taehyung for having to deal with her every time," he said and I chuckled.

That's actually true.

Jennie is normally sweet and caring. I'm not even sure why every time Taehyung is near,  she's getting a little violent.

After a few minutes, Jimin's phone started ringing and he groans after he sees who the caller was.

Kim Namjoon.

I chuckled at the horror-stricken face of Jimin.

"You started all this." I raised my eyebrows on him before I leaned it and answer the call for him.

I chuckle as his eyes widen.

"Why did you do that?" he whispered and before he can even say a thing, Namjoon oppa's voice boomed inside the taxi.

Fuck. It was on a loudspeaker.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE, PARK JIMIN?? YOU DID REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE RIGHT? PEOPLE ARE GOING MENTAL AT THE PHOTOS OF YOU AND CHAEYOUNG TOGETHER!  By the way,  tell her she looked gorgeous. AND YOU,  PARK JIMIN,  SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAD THE BALLS TO GO AR-----"

"Hyung!!!!" his eyes widen as I chuckle at Namjoon oppa's words. Jimin's cheeks redden and I swear we heard the cab driver laughing.

"Hyung, I'm going to call back later," he said before ending the call.

His cheeks still tomato red and I am dead ass laughing.

He glared at me but I just can't help it.

"Let's see if you can still laugh later once we reach the house," he smirked and my smile immediately faded as I realize what he was trying to tell me.

This time,  my cheeks turned red and hit his shoulder.

"What?" he wet his lips and my eyes got hypnotized...

My heart started beating like crazy and I had to start fanning myself.

Suddenly,  it felt so hot.

I look in front and realized that the cab driver was trying not to laugh.

Fucking Park Jimin. You're so dead.