22

Rosé POV

"Is there something going on with you and Jimin-ssi?" I was startled at what Chanyeol oppa had said after we practised for our performance.

I mentally scold myself for not being fast enough as Jihyo had left me with Chanyeol oppa.

We're now on our way to the same dance hall where everything had happened yesterday.

After yesterday,  Jimin kept on trying to call me and sending me messages.

I considered picking it up but I realized that I'm not sure how I would be talking to him after he saw me crying stupidly.

Once I calmed down last night,  I kept thinking about things and I realized that I was being stupid for being too hard on Jimin when I can see that he's trying.

Come to think of it, he barely even talked to Seulgi. I was just being too jealous that I was overthinking.

If Seulgi was talking to him, it would be rude if he won't be talking back.

I kinda felt a little stupid for being a butt hurt girlfriend.

Just thinking about how Jimin must have been so stressed last night makes me feel so guilty.

He doesn't deserve any of this when he's not doing anything wrong.

I thought of sending him a message earlier this morning but I shook that thought. I believe it'll be better if I talk to him in person about it.

I was cut off in my own trance when I heard Chanyeol oppa talking, this time,  his soft chuckles ringing through my ears.

"Earth to you,  Rosé-ssi" he said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

My cheeks turned tomato red once I've realized that we've reached the front of the dance hall and I was spacing out the whole time.

"I'm sorry,  sunbae. I'm sorry." I told him as I bowed multiple times in embarrassment.

He shook his hands in response and laughed at my actions.

"What were you asking again?" I looked at him confused.

"Nothing. You can forget about it. I can actually find the answer on my own." his smile looks meaningful but I shake that feeling of confusion inside my head.

Suddenly, the door sprung open and Momo came out,  startled upon seeing the two of us standing in front of the door.

"Ommo!" her eyes widen. "Ah, I'm sorry," she said as she bowed towards us which we returned with a bow as well.

"Aniyo. We were about to come in as well." I told her.

Her eyebrows raised and I looked at her confused.

"I'll come first,  Rosé. See you later." he smiled at the two of us before entering the dance hall.

"What?" I laughed as I saw Momo wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you two dating?" she asked.

"What? No!" I told her and she just chuckled.

She hooked up her arms on mine as we enter inside the hall,  following Chanyeol oppa.

Whatever she was supposed to do when she came outside,  already forgotten.

Once we entered,  we saw Lisa drinking from her bottle of water while sitting down on the ground.

The boys, however, were on the corner polishing the other steps for their performance.

I smiled at the sight of Lisa.