36

Rosé POV

"Come here." his left arm hung around my shoulder while his right hand clasped into mine as he sat beside me inside their van.

My pulse quicken as I smell his sweet scent and I had to cover my face a little with my left hand as I saw Yoongi and Hobi laughing at my reaction.

That's right. I am inside their van and I swear, Taehyung and Jungkook high-fived, laughing their ass off at the shocked look on their manager's face when Jimin swiftly pushed me inside.

Since I came here by myself to meet Joy, I don't have my manager with me.

Jimin asked for my members and my manager and when he realized that I was alone, he quickly took me with him on their van, which apparently was waiting for him.

I did not refuse because I need to talk to him anyways and the fact that it's still broad daylight will make it harder for me to go out alone without my manager.

My cheeks blushed after Jimin hugged me from the side and I caught the eyes of his manager.

"Yah, Park Jimin. What are you doing?" his manager asked from the front.

He must be confused to see me here to think that I was actually not wearing any mask.

It was a good thing that their van was hidden earlier while they wait for Jimin.

"It's okay, hyung," Namjoon interjected and I smiled at him.

Soon enough, the van was moving to God knows where.

"So, seeing how you two showed up holding hands together, is it safe to assume that you two already made up?" Jin oppa stated.

Remembering that scene that I did earlier make my cheeks blush even harder and that did not get passed to the maknae.

"Ooooh, Chaeyoung's cheeks are red!" Jungkoook pointed.

"I wonder what happened." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and the rest of the boys laughed at my state.

"Hey guys, stop it." I look at Jimin and pouted.

"You are enjoying this, are you?" I asked him and the motherfucker nodded too eagerly.

I swatted his hands away from my shoulder and he just chuckled.

"Don't even think that I'll let you get away with what you did. You made me cry for days, you know." I whispered and he looked at me lovingly.

Wait, did I see that right?

"I'm so sorry. I know I fucked up. By the way, do you know your father called me last night?" he told me and I turned my head on him.

"Why did he call you? He's not even calling me anymore." I asked confused, my face frown a little and I had to do a double-take when he giggled.

Fuck. I love his eye smile.

My breath hitched when he leaned forward and whispered something in my ear. "You don't wanna know. All I can say is, I'll make sure to not to go to your house alone next time."

I heard my heart fasten its heartbeat and the hairs on the back of my neck all stood up.

Ge'ez, Jimin.

I had to avoid my gaze and look outside of the van before I faint in front of everyone.

My body flinched as I felt him poking my sides and started tickling me. Before I knew it, I was already giggling as I squirm from my seat.

I tried to push him away but we both stop when we heard someone clearing his throat.

Jimin and I looked in front of us and noticed the rest of the boys staring at us except Yoongi oppa whose eyes were closed.

"Really Jimin?" Jin oppa exclaimed.

"In case you two didn't notice, we're actually here too," Hobi oppa said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Yah Jimin, can you please remove your arms on her? I really can't bear the sight of you being all flirty." Namjoon oppa snickered but he immediately smiled once his eyes landed on me.

I quickly removed Jimin's arm on my shoulder and my eyes landed on my thighs.

That was so embarrassing.

"So Chaeyoung-ssi" my eyes shot upwards as I heard my name being called.

Kim Taehyung, Jennie's nemesis. 

"How long have you been dating that little guy beside you?" he asked and I felt my hands getting sweaty.

"That's right. I wonder how you two ended up really dating when you just debuted and I am sure you rarely see each other." Jungkook added.

I looked at Jimin asking for help and it seems that he's in panic as well.

"Three months," I said.

"A year," Jimin replied at the same time that I did and our eyes met in panic.

"Ahm, I mean-" I started stuttering.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed while the others looked at us confused. Yoongi oppa now staring at the both of us intently.

"What are you saying?" I turned my head on him and whispered.

"We got together a year ago!" he whisper-shouted.

"But you don't like me yet that time!" I replied and my eyes went wide open after realizing what I just told him.

He smiled at me cheekily.

"Woooooooh! So Chaeyoung liked our Chiminie first!"

"Aniyo!" I exclaimed, my voice a little too high after I heard what Taehyung oppa had said.

I swear I'll tell Jennie to keep his man's mouth shut. Oh, God.

"So you already like me then huh?" he smirked and I hope I can wipe that smug look on his face right now.

I covered his face in embarrassment, unable to look at him in the eyes.

This is so embarrassing.

I looked at the boys and saw the amused look on their faces.

Before we knew it, the van had already entered a building and soon enough, we were inside a basement.

"Okay," our eyes all went on their manager's direction.

"I guess Miss Chaeyoung here needs to stay with you guys in the dorm for the meantime because a lot of fans are camping outside."

I gulped at what he said.

Jimin took something on our back and before I knew it, he was helping me wear a huge black hoodie and gave me a face mask.

He started fixing the hood on my jacket to hide my hair.

"As much as I would like to show the world that you're mine, I don't want to get both of us in trouble." And I sat frozen as he suddenly pulled my face by the neck and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Yah Jimin!!!"

"Oh my God, Jungkook stop looking!"

"You are such a flirt Jimin but I'm so proud of you."

"Please don't do that in front of us again. Jisooos"

I don't even know who among the boys spoke because I was shocked.

I just felt Jimin put the mask to cover my face while smiling at me.

He gave me one last look and once satisfied, he smiled at me and I felt my world stop when he moved forward and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you, Park Chaeyoung,"

If that's not enough to make you go crazy Park Chaeyoung, I don't know anymore.