54

Rosé POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Jimin as he pulled me from the girls after the festivals.

My manager didn't even stop him.

Sometimes, I was thinking if our manager doesn't care or she just trust me. Surely,  everyone knew we are on a dating ban but my secret escapades with Jimin doesn't seem like important to them.

Or, does YG Sajangnim told them I'm allowed to date?

Impossible.

I shook my head away from the thought when Jimin pulled me inside a room and gave me a paper bag.

"What's this?" my brows furrowed.

"I asked for your change of clothes with your manager." his cheeks blushed.

"You were talking with my manager?" I asked confused.

"Yah, well, I had to ask for their permission since you won't be going home tonight," he added as he scratches the back of his head.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And why are you deciding on where I will be sleeping,  Mr. Park?" I said,  my arms crossed.

"It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow. And she wanted to see you," he said and I almost choke on my saliva

"It's your Mom's birthday and you're just telling me that now?" I asked in disbelief. "I don't even have anything for her!" I said in a panic.

He can't possibly ask me to meet his Mom on her birthday without having anything to give.

I mean,  the fact that I wasn't even aware that it is her birthday made me want to kill myself.

The birthday of my in-laws should be one of those things I shouldn't be forgetting.

What am I even doing?

"Relax, it's still early. We can head down to a boutique and buy her a gift." he chuckled.

My nerves calm down a little.  He has a point. It's still early anyways.

"Okay, but where am I going to change?" I asked him.

It was literally just an hour after the festival and I was still on my performance clothes.

I was actually surprised how he was already on his casual jeans,  black button-down shirt and sneakers.

The fact that he was wearing his cap backwards and a bit of his platinum hair was showing makes him a thousand hotter on my eyes.

"Ahm, you can change in the corner,  I will check outside," he said as he bit his lower lip. "Or I can just stay here,  you know,  watch you and all," he added and I hit his shoulder lightly before I pushed him out of the room.

We were still inside of the venue and I wonder how he was able to find a vacant room in here.

He should have told me earlier so I could have changed in our dressing room, saving him from all this bother.

Once he is out, I opened the bag and pulled out the clothes.

My brows furrowed.

This isn't mine.

But I decided to wear it anyway.

I chuckle a bit after I realized that Jimin brought me black ripped jeans, with a black button-down shirt. Thank God he decided to bring me white sneakers instead.

This isn't some kind of coincidence.

Did he want us to wear a matching set of clothes or something? Coz I swear it's a little old fashion but then I won't deny that my heart flutter.