58

Rosé POV

"Oh God,  this is torture," Jennie muttered as we all lay down flat on the ground.

I turned in the opposite direction when I heard someone laughing.

My brows furrowed after I realized that Hanbin oppa was laughing at our devastated state.

"Hey,  why are you even here?" Lisa pouted.

Hanbin or more known as B. I of Ikon always checks on us whenever we are practising for our new song.

He just loves seeing us getting tortured because our dance instructor is so strict.

"I miss seeing the four of you laying down and out of breath due to practice. I swear you four had been busy munching chips lately,  especially you,  Lalisa. Your cheeks are getting bigger." he teased and Lisa immediately runs towards him.

Of course,  Hanbin wouldn't let Lisa catch him. Because the last she did, he almost threw Hanbin out of the building.

Among all of us,  they are the closest. Maybe because they are both weird. But Hanbin only sees Lisa as a sister.

We all thought that he liked her but after we saw how Hanbin's face turned red because of Nayeon,  we're sure Lisa is just a sister to him.

And he'd always been our mentor even before our trainee days. The amount of respect that I have for him can't be described.

He's much more of a monster than our instructor during practice.

My eyes landed on Jennie as I saw her grab her phone when it lit up.

From the corner of my eyes,  I can see Jisoo unnie looking at my direction.

It's almost a month since I last talk to Jimin.

It drives me crazy and I almost lost it when I accidentally answered his call one time.

All I heard was his breathing.

I tried not to cry.

Before I stopped our communication, I told him I needed space. Not just for me but for the sake of everyone around us.

Some people are getting hurt.

I asked him to trust and wait for me.

But it's not easy.

Every single day,  my phone would ring, and Jimin would send me hundreds of messages.

I would read them all but I will not reply.

He would tell me how his day has been.

He would tell me stories about their concert,  like how he fell on the chair and Hobi oppa laughed at him.

He would tell me how Jungkook had been imitating his dance or how V would suddenly sing his parts.

And I knew it. He was trying to act like nothing is wrong.

I wanted to tell him that the way he fell on the chair was cute.

I wanted him to know that Jungkook can never imitate him perfectly because he is perfect to my eyes.

I want to tell him that no matter how beautiful V's voice is, I would still fall asleep listening to his still.

I could have told him those,  but I can't.

It should have been easy to still contact him but Jisoo unnie would always go to my room or ask us to hangout.

She's no longer crying but it's scary because her eyes no longer show sincerity.

The natural playfulness that she has had been gone.

She's been different.

But above all this drama, I can't accept the fact that each of us had to suffer.

The only thing that we're doing is to love.

Is it that really hard to love someone?

More importantly,  I miss him.

I miss him so fucking much that I somehow wake up at night crying because I kept on dreaming about him.

I miss his voice. The way he teased me every time I try to snap at him.

I miss him.

I miss us.

Lisa once showed me a tweet where a fan asked, aside from Army's,  who he misses the most and the tease actually wrote my fucking name.

To say that the fans were in frenzy was an understatement.

And I thought that was so sweet.

I look at Jisoo and met her eyes.

How long should I sacrifice until she gets better?

I wanted to ask that question.

I know she felt unfair about me being allowed to date but our circumstances are different.

But then I know that we're both entitled to love.

And then I heard Jennie squealing.

I chuckled at how cute she looked.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you heard the news?  Bangtan had been nominated for the Billboards,  oh my gosh.  Taehyung must be freaking out!" she squealed and I had to cover my ears.

"So you're happy for him?  What happened to kill the fuck out of him,  huh?" I raised my eyebrow and chuckled at the sight of her red cheeks.

And then we heard someone clearing her throat.

Jisoo unnie.

Jennie and I exchanged meaningful glances before both looking away from each other.

He must have been happy.

My phone is inside my bag and is in silent mode.

He must have been sending me messages about it.

Should I congratulate him later?

I mean,  Jisoo unnie wouldn't know right. 

Plus, it's just one text. I think I at least have the right for that.

I've been neglecting him for a month and I am glad he was busy on tour.

At least he is being pre-occupied with other things.

After all this bullshit, I promise to make up to him every single day.

I sat from the ground when our manager unnie suddenly entered the room.

"Chaeyoung, you have a sudden project," she told me and my brows furrowed.

"But we're in the middle of practising for our new song," I told her.

Our management normally doesn't give us jobs when we are preparing for our comeback.

They want us to focus on our songs.

"I know,  but this is a special request that YG Sajangnim can't decline," she told us and even Jennie stopped what she's doing.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"A commercial, with some actor I believe."

"Oowwww, Chaey..." Lisa teased.

I didn't even notice that she's back.

"Who?" Jennie asked as Jisoo unnie stood up to grab a drink.

"Remember that emcee from that festival?  I think that's him," she added and my mouth went agape.

That creep.

Why do I smell some trouble?