34

Jimin's POV

"Don't." I said as I pulled my hand away from her.

I washed my face with my hands as Seulgi looked at me, guilt written all over her face.

"Just this once, Jimin. Please, I beg of you. This will be the last, " she muttered, her eyes teary as her hands clasped together.

"Fuck this, Seu. Do know what's happening with my life right now?" I look at her frustrated.

We were hidden on a corner of the hallway as she asked me to meet her. A special episode of Music Bank would be airing and our group will both be performing.

"I know!" she said about to cry. "But you're the only one who can help me with this mess. You know what will happen to me if you don't help me, right?" her tears now slowly streaming down her face.

A pang of guilt crosses my chest after hearing what she said

The truth is, Seulgi and I almost dated. We've gone on dates a few times but then we both realized that we don't really like each other that much. And that was way back before I secretly married Chaeyoung.

When we decided to end our dating game, she started dating my senior from Bighit but of course, only a few people knew about it.

The thing is, dispatch caught her on a date once and she begged on her knees for me to help her. Apparently, the son of a bitch of my senior decided to drop her like a tomato, afraid that he'll be on it for a huge scandal, especially since Seulgi is an idol and she's five years younger than him.

You know how fans are when it comes with their idols, right?

I knew from the start about their relationship because I caught them myself on a date once.

Every time they fight, Seulgi comes to me and vent out her frustration. Before I knew it, she became more like a sister to me.

The problem is, Seulgi likes it when people think that we are in a relationship because it ticks me off. She's making fun of me because of that.

Now, afraid that Dispatch will release photos of her and my senior together, she begged that I go out with her, pretending there is something going on between us.

She said since a lot of people already thought that we were dating, it will somehow be believable and Dispatch will totally drop their plan.

I mean, I guess it's more believable if people find out that we were dating rather than her, dating a senior.

I would have declined. Regardless of how much I care about her, I have Chaeyoung.

But my senior's manager came to me. I guess since my sunbae knows that Seulgi and I were close, he told his manager that I should do this shit of a drama with Seulgi or he'll make sure to make some weird stories about our group, and I can't do that.

The boys recently found out about it and they were frustrated. They said they will help me with this and I shouldn't mind about his threat.

But I told them I can fix it on my own.

What's even worse is that the only person who can help me in the company and who knows my current relationship status, Bang Pd, was sick at the hospital and I don't have the heart to drop a bomb at his hospital bed so that I can be saved from this stupid mess that I got into.

Still, I could have said no.

I could, but Seulgi pulled another card.

She knew I was dating Chaeyoung. She found out when I asked Chanyeol to back off from courting my girlfriend.