20

Rosé POV

"Chaeng, so how's your vacation?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows.

I haven't even entered my room yet and she immediately bombarded me with questions.

Good thing,  Jisoo unnie was on a recording for Inkigayo while Jennie was most probably back with her parents.

She always visits her Mom if we don't have a schedule.

So,  Jimin arrived in Korea two hours ago since his flight was earlier than mine which I guess was good because I might get crazy on the airplane if we have the same flight.

I mean, being on the same airplane but unable to stay together is enough to make me crazy.

Once he arrived at his dorm, he immediately sent me a message and I appreciate that.

I grabbed my phone and send him a message that I'm back so he won't be worried.

I looked at Lisa when I heard her chuckle.

"You are so whipped,  Chaeng."

"No,  I'm not." I pouted as I sat on the couch while she follows.

"Chayoungiiiieee!"

Do you know that high pitch aegyo voice of Lisa on our V-live?  That's how she's sounding right now. She's lucky she's adorable because I can no longer stand her super aegyo.

But of course,  I was kidding. I love this girl so much.

"You never told us that you two were together in Australia. Plus, we never knew you two were already at the stage where he had already met your parents. You're so sneaky." she teased me as she pushed me playfully.

"No...." I giggle, my cheeks turned red. "He just came to surprise me," I muttered and I covered my face as Lisa squeal.

I just realized how romantic that sounded. I mean, my boyfriend visited me in Australia, how's that?

"I'm sorry to ask this to you Chaeng but how does it feel to see Jimin sunbae's abs real close?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yah!!!!" I screamed at her as I hit her shoulders,  Lisa just continued laughing. I swear, my whole face looks like a tomato due to redness.

And then I felt my phone buzz, a video call was coming from Jimin.

"Babe!!!!!" Jimin cooed the moment I accepted the call.

A smile showed on my face.

It hasn't been a day and I fucking miss this little flirt so much.

"I miss you!" he said and I heard some voices from the background.

My hands automatically went up to fan my face as I heard Lisa giggling behind me.

"Do that in your room Chimchim." I was sure that was Namjoon.

"Yah, you're so whipped with your girlfriend," Jin added.

I had to cover my mouth to refrain from chuckling.

Jimin looked pissed off.

"You're all just jealous," he muttered as he kept on smiling at me.

"We don't want to hear how much of a tease you are." I saw Hobi oppa gagging from the background but he smiled and waved once he notices that I can see him. 

"Hi Rosé-ssi!" he then stood up from being sprawled on the floor

Soon enough, all the boys were trying to take Jimin's phone away from him.

"Yah,  give me back my phone." and I laugh after I saw Jungkook pushing Jimin away.

"Annyeong, noona!" Jungkook waved showing his bunny teeth.

"Yah, don't start with the noona card,  Jungkookie. I heard that line before and you are not using that to my girlfriend." Jimin shouted in the background but all I can see are hands struggling to get past the boys.

My poor Jimin.

"I wasn't calling your girlfriend,  pabo."

And I frown once I realized that he may be referring to Lisa who's stupidly making faces behind me,  which of course,  can be seen by the boys.

"You are really shameless,  Limario" I chuckled and I heard Taehyung laughed as well.

"Hey,  where's Jisoo and Jennie?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?  Do you like them?" Jin asked and laughed at Taehyung's shocked reaction.
"Ommo, does Taehyungie have a crush?  Who is it?" Hobi oppa chimed in.

"I don't." I chuckle as Taehyung pouted before his face was no longer on the screen.

"I said,  give me back my phone." Jimin swatted Hobi oppa's hands and I saw Jimin's profile showing back.

Jungkook was still trying to get his phone but I saw Yoongi oppa grabbing Jungkook by the ear before nodding at me in acknowledgment.

"Awwww, hyung!" Jungkook cried for help until I can only see my handsome boyfriend's face in front.

"Oh God,  finally," he said as he pushed back his hair,  a habit of his that a lot of girls had been swooning over.

"Stop that." I rolled my eyes and I heard someone snickered on my back.

I looked around and glared at the poor maknae.

"Araso." she playfully teased before she made a face which made Jimin laugh. I threw a pillow at her and she runs towards her room laughing.

"She's such a kid," I muttered and Jimin smiled cheekily.

"I miss you. I miss you so much."

I swear the butterflies on my stomach all died and instead, elephants started roaming around.

I never knew being in a relationship with Jimin would be like this.

"Are you normally like this?" I asked him,  a little scared that I might be dreaming all this time.

"What?"

"I mean,  this. Are you really this sweet with your past girlfriends?" I asked him a little shy.

It hasn't been a week since he told me that he likes me and being back here in Korea made me feel scared a little.

It feels like we're suddenly back to reality.

"Yah, I told you to stop thinking about my past. I have you now,  araso?" he pouted and I can't help but nod.

His stares are mesmerizing that it's hard to decline.

Before I can even say a word,  I saw him looking around.

"Babe, I need to go. Our manager is here. Take a rest,  araso?"

"You too!" I was barely even able to finish when the video call ended.

I almost forgot, Park Jimin is ten times busier than I am.

How can we have time to see each other?

This videocall that we have maybe one of the few moments where we can communicate with each other, especially after alk the shows that we're still supposed to attend to.

Will we be okay?

I don't know but I felt my heart became heavier.

You can't be like this,  Chaeng, not now. Jimin promised, so trust him.