44

Rosé POV

My eyes squinted as I try to slowly check my surroundings.

A groan escaped my lips as I had to cover my eyes a little when it began to sting, not ready with the blinding light covering across the room.

Hospital.

"Unnie..." Lisa called my name worriedly and soon enough,  three familiar faces cowered above me, looking all scared yet pretty.

"You scared us." Jisoo unnie muttered as she tries hard not to cry.

Jennie went back to the couch unable to look me in the eyes.

A chuckle escaped my lips.

"Hey..." I muttered but my voice cracked.

"Don't move." Lisa stopped me when I tried to sit up from my bed.

"It's okay," I assured them. "Hey, why are you all so sad?" I asked them.

The truth is,  I felt bad for making them worry.

I've been getting sick these past few weeks just because I don't have the appetite.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, you've all been worried and now, here I am,  in the hospital, all because of my selfishness and stupidity." I whispered.

"It's not your fault,  Chaeng." Jisoo unnie said as she moves forward and hugs me along with Lisa.

And then I felt Jennie moving closer, joining the party.

"It's not your fault. You just fell in love so stop blaming yourself." she pouted.

I laugh at her words.

"Don't worry,  from now on,  I won't let love take over me," I told them.

"Of course,  because I will spank you in the butt if you ever skip meals again. Good thing, the doctor said that you only passed out because of over fatigue and lack of sleep. Plus, you barely even eat."Jennie scolded me.

"The fans had been worried as well. Of course, some people saw when you were carried out of the building." Lisa added.

"Ottoke." My hand landed on my mouth as I try to eat my fingers.

"Don't worry, our company already assured them that you're fine. Though a few of the fans are still demanding to know what really happened. You've been here for two days." Jisoo unnie stated.

"Should we do a V-live right now?" I asked them.

Jennie smiled. "With your bare face? I don't think so. The fans might get shocked with your bare face."

"Yah!" I shouted at her.

Of course, I knew she's just being playful.

"By the way, did you know a lot of idols visited you?  Ge'ez Chaeng,  you're such a player!" Lisa cheekily stated.

My brows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, Chanyeol, Ten, Jaehyun, Eunkwang, Sungjae, Taehyung, Yoongi and Mark of Got7 all came here."

"What?  I don't even really talk with half of those people." I pouted.

"Red Velvet came here and Twice as well," Jennie added.

With that, I remembered Seulgi.

"She did not come." Jisoo unnie added as if reading what's on my mind.

"And so was your ex." Lisa rolled her eyes and I did not dare reply.

But then a memory flashed within me.