π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πŒπˆππ„ !

By -johnnyorlando

in which they fake date to make his ex jealous . More

debΓΊt
un
duex
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
nuef
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-huit
dix-nuef
vingt
vingt-et-un
Γ©pilogue

dix-sept

13.6K 395 307
By -johnnyorlando

YOU'RE MINE !

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED someone so much that it hurts to even say goodbye when you're, for example, leaving their house after a three day sleepover. This is how much Mackenzie loves Johnny, and it's Tuesday morning where she has to break up with him.

Mackenzie is currently standing next to Johnny, shaking with fear. "Johnny, can we talk, privately?"

"Can't you say it here?" He raised his eyebrows.

She bit her lip and Johnny made that face "What are you waiting for", Mackenzie didn't want to make a scene.

"I'm breaking up with you, Johnny." His eyes turned glossy and their friends shared multiple looks with each other as they were shocked. Mackenzie sighed and left, she went to go hide on the side of the school.

Johnny ran straight after her, he was not going to let it end this easily. If he had to fight for it, he will. Mackenzie was seated on the floor, hiding her head in between her knees.

He slowly sat across his girlfriend who was crying her heart out. "Mackenzie..."

She gasped, looking up. "Why'd you follow me here?"

"I love you, I'm not letting you go that easily." He smiled, she softly chuckled but more tears began to fall.

Johnny's hand raised up to her cheeks, he wiped her tears away. "Hey hey, no need to cry. We'll get through this."

"But first, you need to tell me why you're breaking up with me."

Mackenzie nodded, letting out a deep breath. "My parents don't think I'm ready for dating, and I'm really scared about what they would do if I didn't."

His jaw clenched. "Mackenzie, you're funny if you think I'm going to let you break up with me."

Her eyes widened. "What-"

He pulled her onto his lap. "You're mine, baby. Through thick and thin, we can pretend like we aren't dating."

She felt weird about this. What if her parents found out? "I don't know, Johnny."

He sighed, "Please don't leave me, Mackenzie," She nodded.

"I'll never leave you, Johnny."

Their lips met and the duo began to melt in each other's mouths. Her hands were in Johnny's hair while he was rubbing his hands up and down her body.

-

It's been a month since that Tuesday morning, Mackenzie & Johnny are still going amazingly. But secretly. Everybody else, even their friends, think they're broken up but they're still good friends. They don't know how long they're going to have to keep this up.

BITCHES !

NADIA
sup whores i'm bored

MACKENZIE
me too b

DARIUS
i mean- i'm fine
with fortnite for
2 weeks 🕺🏽😜

MACKENZIE
come on let's hang

JOHNNY
nah

MACKENZIE
damn alright we'll hang without u

HAYDEN
i'm down

LAUREN
where tho

MACKENZIE
ion know nadia msged not me

NADIA
bitch

ANNIE
u know what i was thinking about

ANNIE
what if theres a spider in
my room watching me masturbate

MACKENZIE
i'm leaving

MANDLA
BITCH GET OUT

JOHNNY
that was NOT it

LAUREN
period .

MACKENZIE
damn she really out here

HAYDEN
moving tf on

DARIUS
we hanging or what

LAUREN
yuh come to mine
in half n hour sluts

MACKENZIE
see you guys there

ANNIE
i'll bring booze

JOHNNY
i live there too-

LAUREN
oh yea forgot about u

NADIA
LMFAO

HAYDEN
i'm bringing takeout

MACKENZIE
the GOAT

DARUS
i ain't bringin
shit fuck that

MANDLA
i'm bringing my
gay ass 😍🙈😜💋

MACKENZIE
i-

TEXT MESSAGE !

JOHNNY
don't wear something
too frisky mackenzie 😔

MACKENZIE
just cause u said
that i will thx

JOHNNY
might have to fuck u
then and there

MACKENZIE
i mean.. i'm down

JOHNNY
what happened to my
soft cute nerd

MACKENZIE
that virgin grew tf up

JOHNNY
i better be ur
first time i stg

MACKENZIE
who tf do u think i am ofc u r

MACKENZIE
no one would have sex with this ugli

JOHNNY
mackenzie

JOHNNY
stop :(

JOHNNY
you're so fucking beautiful
and you are genuinely the most
perfect girl i have ever met, from
inside && out ! i remind u this everyday
and i'll continue to because it's true and
i need you to know that 💞💗💖💓💘💝

MACKENZIE
aw johnny

MACKENZIE
what happened to my bad boy

JOHNNY
damn i-

MACKENZIE
i like softie john too tho 🥰

JOHNNY
ugh i cant wait to be able to
show u off as my girlfriend again

MACKENZIE
hopefully it's soon

JOHNNY
baby go get ready
i'll see u soon <3

MACKENZIE
i'll see u soon
my cute softie 💞💗💓

Mackenzie turned off her phone and stood up, grabbing an outfit from her cupboard. She wore a pair of grey cotton shorts along with a white crop that clung to her body, showing off her curves. She slipped on a grey jacket over the croptop and her shoes.

Mackenzie wrote a note then left the house since her parents are at work right now. Her car was dumped, it was unfixable. She didn't mind walking anyway, she actually enjoyed it.

Mackenzie made it to the Orlando's house and knocked on the door. Johnny had opened the door for her and smirked. "I told you not to wear something like that, Kenzie." He groaned, his pants felt tight.

She bit her lip and walked in. Johnny couldn't contain himself. She looked so fucking hot.

"Do we have a couple minutes?" She whispered, he nodded and took her to the guest bedroom that was on the bottom floor.

They began to kiss, running their hands over each other's body. He slid off her jacket and threw it to the side. Mackenzie moaned into the kiss, Johnny slowly placed a trail of kisses from her neck down to her collar bone. "No marks, Johnny. We can't have anyone being s-suspicious." She stuttered, enjoying the feeling.

Johnny wanted to take her right here, but they couldn't. They only had a few minutes. They matched their lips again and Johnny's hand crawled down to her inner thigh. She shuddered as he began to rub her clit after pushing the fabric to the side.

He wanted to make Mackenzie want more. He teased her extremely. Before anything went on, he stopped. Mackenzie looked up and sighed.

"Really?" She muttered.

Johnny smirked and pecked his girlfriend once more. "Let's go upstairs, but first you need to fix your hair."

She groaned loudly. "I hate you!"

"No you don't!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LMFAO I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT SOMEONE TEACH ME 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
43.5K 2.6K 24
In which a girl is used, bullied, and tortured which results to her losing her trust in everyone. But along the way she meets a green eyed boy who mi...
717K 20K 61
❝You're just a stupid girl with a daddy kink.❞ Β© -kenziegler 2018 [βœ”οΈ]